[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you do smoothies? I just remembered that I had a blender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

How do you do smoothies?

I just remembered that I had a blender a week or so ago and want to blend some shit

Any ideas for stuff to blend?
>>
Various fruits like pineapple, blueberry, strawberry. Maybe with lemonade or ice too.
>>
Buy a bunch of fruit. Freeze it. Stick it in the blender with some other stuff and blend it. Juice, milk, nut milk, peanut butter, protein, whatever.
>>
usually mix berries + banana with yoghurt (no added flavours or sugar), then add some honey to the mixture, and if its too heavy, add some milk to it all.
>>
>>7818984
cook a steak well done, put in blender with a cup of heavy cream and three raw eggs, blend for a minute or so until it is pretty smooth, feed to dog.

she loves it and it gives her diarrhea which is always funny.
>>
Mango + banana + strawberry is my favorite combination for smoothies.

Or just mango with yogurt, some sugar, and a little milk to thin it out.
>>
>>7818984
Raspberries + bananas is a personal favorite.
>>
I add more liquid into the blender until it's thin like juice. I drink a 32 ounce in 5 minutes or so. I like the bulk to be spinach or kale with a handful of fruits and peanut butter and protein powder. Vanilla powder that is. Whatever fruit is on sale.
>>
>>7819042
Don't make your dog eggbound
>>
File: 1466469992826.jpg (49KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1466469992826.jpg
49KB, 720x960px
>>7818984
I'd like it to be more healthy, but the usual rundown is whatever fruit on hand, banana, yogurt, and some kind of nut butter. If you have a citrusy fruit, you can put some greens in there. So pineapple and spinach or kale works well. Sometimes a raw egg is good too if you're hungry.

I dunno, anyone else have ideas to make this healthier without having to scour health food stores for more obscure ingredients?
>>
>two scoops vanilla ice cream
>cup of milk
>enough oreos to give you diabetes
>>
>>7818984
>Buy a packet of frozen summer fruits
>Or buy a few fresh packets
>Make sure they're frozen
>Chuck it all in a blender
>Throw in some milk (I use rice milk)
>Let it defrost for a few seconds
>Turn on blender
>VROOOOOOOOOM
>Smoothie, or sorbet possibly if it's too thick add some more milk
>>
>>7819720
>too thick
you can never be too thick
>>
>>7818984
people will tell you to put yogurt or milk or something in it, but don't. it's totally not worth your time to add tons of sugar and fat to something that can be delicious on its own

i usually do this:
-frozen cubes of some fleshy fruit, cantaloupe works great, or nectarines/peaches, honeydew, mango, pineapple, strawberries, etc
-fresh berries
-lemon, lime, orange, or grapefruit juice, AND ZEST (important for the tangy flavor you love from citrus
-blend the cold stuff on its own after a light defrost, my food processor handles it fine frozen though
-slowly add liquid to combine
-wa la

it's basically just like 4 servings of fruit in a glass, so relatively low calorie and filling
>>
>>7820301
>worrying about sugar in a smoothie
This is ridiculous tbqh
You do realise how much sugar is in a smoothie right?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.