[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

not surd if this is the right bord or not. why dont people boil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: hockney_pool.jpg (112KB, 1080x1123px) Image search: [Google]
hockney_pool.jpg
112KB, 1080x1123px
not surd if this is the right bord or not. why dont people boil chicken? i had to boil some for my dog because he is sick and he is sick. the chicken appears to be not bad? so what does people not boil more often?
>>
thats how you make chicken stock dumb shit. everybody boils chicken.
troll harder
>>
My wife boils chicken when she makes mole.
>>
>>7816689
i am not talk about making stock you pimple. I'm talking about boiling the chicken and eating it. you are the troll,
>>
>>7816693
what the fuck? who is eats moles? are you west virginia or something?
>>
File: boiled chicken ch.jpg (38KB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
boiled chicken ch.jpg
38KB, 500x319px
Boiled chicken is one of my favorites at a chinese banquet.
>>
Because boiled chicken is tasteless. All the flavor went into the liquid, making stock. A better question is, who the hell wants to eat meat with no taste?
>>
>>7816704
WHAT THE hell is that it looks grose
>>
>>7816712
Well there is part of your answer.

Also, look up mole as it pertains to cooking, you fucking dullard.
>>
>>7816685

Because it's a flavorless mess. I'd rather throw it in a crockpot, season it with some garlic salt, and let it do it's thing for a few hours. At least that tastes better
>>
>>7816704
Hainaese chicken rice is so fucking good.

>>7816712
This fucking guy, kek
>>
>>7816719
>>7816710
>>7816724
>>7816724
buy can't you seasoning the water? it looked juicy (the color grays) but it also was smelling good.
>>
>what is chicken/Brunswick stew
>>
>>7816699
wew lad
>>
>>7816695
>>7816699
>>7816710
>>7816724

faggots.

boiled chicken makes the absolute best burrito/taco/quesadilla fillings, you just need to actually add flavoring to it.

Take any cut of chicken, you can even use frozen chicken breasts, but thigh meat works best, add a couple chicken bullion cubes: that's pretty important, and boil it for at least 90 minutes, making sure there is a decent level of water in the pot. before all the liquid boils away, add a died onion, diced peppers, and all your mexican style seasonings like parsley, tyhme, chili powder, garlic, cumin, tumeric etc and turn the heat down. I add a pinch of sugar and vinegar too. Your chicken is gonna turn into thin strands of meat, which you can add to just about anything.

instead of mexican style seasonings you could do the same thing with bbq sauce and make pulled chicken sandwiches. heck, the same procedure could be used for chicken noodle soups ad chicken and dumplings.
>>
>>7816831
>boiled chicken makes the absolute best burrito/taco/quesadilla fillings

No it doesn't, you fucking lepton. Slow cooked chicken does, which is what you're making with that recipe. Stewed motherfucking chicken.
>>
File: Cosby copy.jpg (57KB, 401x270px) Image search: [Google]
Cosby copy.jpg
57KB, 401x270px
>>7816839

>i'm gonna agree with you but call you a faggot anyways

th...thanks nigger
>>
>>7816831
What this anon said, I pulled pic related out of the freezer. I also added rotel tomatoes, maybe green chilies, and other spices. This stuff has been in the freezer for 10 months I'm guessing. Best chicken tacos/nachos ever.

Boil that chicken anons
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.