[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been a vegetarian for 23 years and I just had three

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (203KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203KB, 1000x750px
I've been a vegetarian for 23 years and I just had three slices of pepperoni pizza, how fucked am I?
>>
Welcome to life, OP.
>>
You'll either have to shit or be slightly constipated, and seriosly; why are you keeping score
>>
>>7785694
not very
there are several animals that are mostly vegetarian but will eat meat if it's there
like basically all rodents and birds
>>
>>7785694
Seriously mentally fucked, that's for sure
>>
Nobody cares.
>>
>>7785694
You'll be fine, but you'll be shocked at how much your shit stinks tomorrow.
>>
i was veggie my whole life till 25
first time i ate meat i ate like 2 pounds of chicken tendies
didn't have any problems
>>
>>7785711
definitely this though lol
i'm 29 now and i still get some shits where i'm like, wtf did i eat
>>
>>7785694

You'll probabaly start having a functioning brain and feel much better
>>
>>7785701

It's largely in part due to murmurs about nausea occurring when some vegetarians eat meat after not eating it for a long time.

>>7785711
>>7785714
>>7785718

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind as a trasition from a fully vegetarian diet to a partially vegetarian diet.
>>
>>7785694
Traitor.
>>
>>7785767
>from a fully vegetarian diet to a partially vegetarian diet.

Congratulations! Its nice to have you back
>>
>>7785694
I think people have to be absolutist about their non-mainstream preferences in order to get the mainstream world to acknowledge them. If you are someone who rarely eats meat (or animal products in general) it's very easy for others to ignore your preference for a vegetarian option, because you do still eat meat, so fuck it, eat some now. If you go all absolutist and just say, "I don't eat meat" then you're more likely to be taken seriously.

It's like homosexuals in the 80's having to claim they were born that way in order to be acknowledged by society. It was clearly bullshit. We don't even know all the factors that determine someone's sexual preference. And plenty of folks lean one way, but play both sides of the fence. But to get mainstream society to accept them they had to line up behind the "we were born this way" fiction.

Reminds me of this kid Brad we went to school with. He came out as a gay in the 9th grade and this was back in the 80s when that shit wasn't nearly as accepted. Anyway, after football practice one day a bunch of us grabbed him fucked the shit out of him to try and straighten him out. I know, I know, but we were just kids, we didn't know any better. It kinda worked. He saw just how painful and unnatural anal sex between men could be and for a long time he lived a normal healthy hetero life. But a few years back they busted him for diddling a couple little boys and gave him 15 years in prison. Just goes to show that you can't save them all, but that doesn't mean you don't try.
>>
>>7786119
man this is some good copypasta, was this from /r9k/?
>>
>>7785694
you just took 10 years off your life, dumbass
>>
File: Vegan_Police_Movie.jpg (32KB, 720x387px) Image search: [Google]
Vegan_Police_Movie.jpg
32KB, 720x387px
>Milk and eggs, bitch
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.