[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever had to cook for an autismic or help one learn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Cooking with Ullillillia.jpg (444KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Cooking with Ullillillia.jpg
444KB, 1366x768px
Have you ever had to cook for an autismic or help one learn to cook?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggJea4CIltE
>>
I hate meat. Yuck, disgusting, blech, who can stand that stuff?
>>
>>7773305
Autism is codeword for "I like to fuck around, waste time, be difficult, and have an excuse for every one of my annoying hangups."

>Oh but they're so good at logic. In fact, they're trapped in a WORLD of logic!!! They can't even fathom right brain activities!

Yeah, that's why they do the most illogical things in the most illogical way. Homie stirred some noodles for 20 minutes and spend another 10 scraping the pot.
>>
>>7773390
this guy doesn't have autism, it's an extreme case of OCD apparently
>>
>>7773305
I knew a kid growing up with tourettes, which is generally accompanied by some mild autism-like behavioral patterns. the kid didn't like vegetables, he simply refused to eat pretty much any of them. he was my neighbor, so yea he came over for dinner a few times.

my memories are pretty cloudy these days, but the one that stands out most was when my mom made just a standard american-style stir fry with chicken, he served himself first (normal, we did serve yourself in our house) and picked out like half of the chicken from the serving bowl and took zero vegetables or rice. he went digging around through the bowl to find an adequate amount of chicken for himself while my mom and I just stood there watching. nobody said anything to him about it, but we all noticed and it became one of a few jokes about that kid's odd behavior.

He's a pretty normal guy now from what I've heard.
>>
>>7773390
Did an autistic kid rape your sister or something? Where does your unhappiness come from
>>
>>7773394
welcome to life princess, shit is fucked
>>
>>7773305
man that sucks for that guy. I would have assumed he was a tweaker if I didn't know he was autistic or OCD or whatever disorder. but I guess he likes what he likes and doesn't give a shit about anything else, so that's pretty nice.
>>
If you haven't read his book, you don't know SHIT about post-post-modernist literature
>>
>>7773305
congratulations on your 65 subscribers dude
>>
Hey fuck you Ulillillia is a cool dude
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.