[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>male >like to cook >all friends move out of town >no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1459450745300.jpg (32KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1459450745300.jpg
32KB, 720x404px
>male
>like to cook
>all friends move out of town
>no one to cook for
>just order takeout
kill me already
>>
>>7756266
Cook for yourself then, faggot. Stop wallowing in self-pity. You could bake for your co-workers as well. It gets you all of the office-pussy.

You do have a job, don't you?
>>
>>7756274
I'm finishing uni at the moment.
>>
>>7756276
Get a job, hippy
>>
>>7756281
gotta do my internship first. also go fuck yourself.
>>7756274
>call someone a fag
>tell him to "bake" for his co-workers
are you one of those numales? or a woman?
>>
I feel your pain. I LOVE cooking for my friends. It's like a "hey, I love you guys so here's a delicious, home cooked meal." Just feels good to give back to your homes. Now I live alone and I could give a fuck less about cooking for myself so I mostly just drink and eat fast food.

>feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>7756287
Few things are more manly than flexing your confectionery skills like it ain't a fuckin' thing. Some of us have jobs and aren't pining away to be the literal office bitch, son.
>>
>>7756266
>male
how is that even relevant, slut?
>>
>>7756299
>Few things are more manly than flexing your confectionery skills like it ain't a fuckin' thing
ok, confirmed numale.

>if I purposefully do feminine shit and be proud of it, it makes me more of a """"man"""""
fuck off. go orbit some landwhale
>>
>>7756310
The best bakers and chefs in the world are...? That's what I thought. Quit being a hypocritical little bitch. You made the thread talking about enjoying cooking for people, which is just as much stereotypically female to retards.
>>
>>7756368
>The best bakers and chefs in the world are...?
doing something as your job, is different than coming to work with your faggity baked goods because you crave attention for your fucking hobby.
>>
>>7756375
Make them your friends then you gigantic faggot

>WAAAHHHHH WAHHHH I DONT KNOW WHO TO COOK FOR WAAHHHH

I'd love to castrate you and hang you up by your skull, faggot
>>
>>7756266
This is the dumbest thread ever

Fuck off
>>
File: 1464978927228.gif (880KB, 420x236px) Image search: [Google]
1464978927228.gif
880KB, 420x236px
>>7756396
>I'd love to castrate you and hang you up by your skull, faggot
lol, you are so edgy.
>>
>>7756287
>>7756310
>>7756375
>>7756403

Kill yourself, you insufferable faggot.
>>
>>7756266
Make new friends. Everyone loves a good cook.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.