[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything more comfy than watching Merrill Howard Ka

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: MHK.jpg (31KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
MHK.jpg
31KB, 288x288px
Is there anything more comfy than watching Merrill Howard Kalin cook?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMColAwUht4
>>
I want to know what kind of lawyers this guys family has, because anytime the entire video gets posted somewhere, it gets taken down very quickly.
>>
>>7746045
I guess you could say they're taken downs
>>
>>7745563
all that raw chicken in the salad. looks good though.
>>
Jack Posters REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7745563

Hi Merril
>>
literally more articulate than half of /ck/.

Really besides the salmonella risk I don't see an issue here. He just didn't cook the food well enough. The idea is there.
>>
>>7745563
I've seen this guy posted before, didn't realize he was a real life Tim and Eric skit.
>>
>>7745563
>typical_suburban_deep_dish_lover.jpg
Why are people from the North side so awful? Is it because they're closer to Wisconsin?
>>
>>7747446
It's because you're all faggot flatlander FIBs.
>>
File: 1462411302718.jpg (30KB, 369x292px) Image search: [Google]
1462411302718.jpg
30KB, 369x292px
H-holy f-f-fuck....
>touches the BBQ sauce bottle with raw-chicken-covered fingers
>have mercy, you're going to wash your hands before you make the salad, r-right?

Mfw he touches the lettuce with chicken juices on his fingers
>>
>>7747511
>Merrill Howard Kalin, age 45, passed away suddenly on June 20, 2008, beloved son of Cerna and the late Sam; dear brother of Mitchell and Neil (Goar); loving uncle of Mikael and Michelle. Merrill will be missed by his many cousins who lovingly called him "Uncle Merrill"; and his Aunt Carole and Uncle Norman Small, Aunt Sadie and Uncle Irving Kaplan and Aunt Sandi and Jack Ikenn. Merrill was a member of the New Trier Graduates Special Olympics program. Memorial Service 10 a.m. Thursday, June 26 at Congregation B'nai Torah, 2789 Oak St., Highland Park, IL. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the Merrill Howard Kalin B'nai Torah Memorial Fund, Highland Park, IL 60035 or to the New Trier Graduates Special Olympics Program, c/o

Fuck now i'm sad
>>
File: image.png (511KB, 932x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
511KB, 932x680px
>>7747546
RIP Great Gormet
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.