[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, without getting into a discussion about whether places like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: beer on menu.png (141KB, 297x254px) Image search: [Google]
beer on menu.png
141KB, 297x254px
So, without getting into a discussion about whether places like Chipotle/Qdoba/Panchero's/etc. are shit or not...

Many of them have beer on the menu. If you ever go there, I'm wondering whether you've ever gotten beer with your meal. It's never occurred to me to do that. Basically doubles the cost of your meal.
>>
I did once. You can only buy one at a time and you have to drink them within site of the cashier. Not worth it at all
>>
>>7714697
>Paying craft prices for shitty domestics

Yeah, nah...
>>
>>7714698
*sight
>>
>>7714698
I've gotten beer at Chipotle before an the only rule was that I couldn't get it to go. Didn't compliment the meal at all either.
>>
chpolte makes a decent little marg if you arent poor
>>
>>7714698
>you have to drink them within site of the cashier
What. Explain this.
>>
>>7716725

I think he means how they open the bottle at the counter so that it's harder for you to leave the place and then drink it.
>>
>>7716725
Most American liquor laws forbid restaurants from selling beer in a manner where you can leave the premises with it still packaged. Their license is for on-site consumption, thus it's either opened by the cashier or if draft, poured into a cup.
>>
>>7714697
Beer in McDonald's is overpriced, not worth it really.
>>
It just adds to the bloat. Just get the free water.
>>
>>7716725
The cashier literally told me that when I tried to take my bottle out onto the patio area just outside the restaurant. Drinking in public is illegal in most places in the US
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.