[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CM A7UCOoO4 what are some l

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: tomato-and-mayo_sandwich_lg.jpg (28KB, 430x323px) Image search: [Google]
tomato-and-mayo_sandwich_lg.jpg
28KB, 430x323px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CMA7UCOoO4
what are some legit ways to save money cooking? and i dont mean dude rice and beans lmao, just some cheap tasty food that i dont need any sorth of training to make
>>
Just get a pressure cooker and always buy the stringiest meat with a lot of connective tissue. Cook that shit until its tender.
>>
Baking potatos
Egg whites
Canned fish
Canned soup
Only eating once slice of bread a day
Cherry tomatoes
Cucumber
Garlic
Onions
>>
>>7714620
is this a recipe? i dont think you read my post
>>7714617
how am i going to save enough for a pressure cooker if i keep spending so much tho?
>>
File: 'cago'za.jpg (140KB, 1600x1269px) Image search: [Google]
'cago'za.jpg
140KB, 1600x1269px
>>7714608
Whenever I'm low on food I just love to whip up a quick Chi-Town "Chicago Style" Style Deep-Dish Pizza!

FOR THE DOUGH:
Coat a large bowl with 1 teaspoon of olive oil, using your fingers. Rub any excess oil from fingers onto the blade of a rubber spatula and transfer the dough to a bowl, turning once to oil the top. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and let rise at room temperature until it's nearly doubled in size, about 45-75 minutes.

FOR THE SAUCE:
Heat butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat until melted. Then add the onion, oregano, crushed red pepper and ½ teaspoon of salt, cooking and stirring occasionally until liquid has evaporated and onion is golden brown -- about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant -- about 30 seconds. Stir in the tomatoes and sugar, increase the heat to high and bring to a simmer. Lower the heat to medium-low and continue simmering until the sauce has reduced to 2½ cups, about 35-30 minutes. Remove the sauce from the stove and stir in basil and oil. Season with salt and pepper, taste and adjust as needed.

TO LAMINATE THE DOUGH:
Using an offset spatula, spread the softened butter over the dough but leave a ½-inch border along the edges. Starting at either short end, roll the dough into a tight cylinder (like you would cinnamon rolls). With seam side down, flatten the cylinder into a 18 by 4-inch rectangle. Cut the rectangle in half, crosswise.
Sprinkle 2 cups of mozzarella over the surface of the dough for each pizza. If using sausage or any topping, scatter it evenly on top of the cheese. Spread about 1¼ cups of tomato sauce over the cheese and toppings, then sprinkle 2 tablespoons of parmesan over the sauce. Bake until the crust is golden brown, about 25-35 minutes. Remove the pizza from the oven to rest for about 15 minutes.
Slice, serve and enjoy!

Pic related! Enjoy!
>>
File: Chitown.jpg (123KB, 700x583px) Image search: [Google]
Chitown.jpg
123KB, 700x583px
>>7714741
That's not even chicago deep dish you moron. Pic related is a REAL Chi-Town Pizza Pie. Recipe below

I have never really been a deep dish kind of girl. Thin crust is more my scene, obviously because I can justify more pieces and thus more toppings. Because let’s be honest, IT’S ALL ABOUT THE TOPPINGS, primarily the sauce.

However, after recently getting the urge to go deep dish on you guys, I did a quick survey to see if you’d prefer something savory or sweet. To my surprise, the response was overwhelmingly savory. As in SALT over SUGAR. Whoa. So, as promised, here is a savory deep dish recipe and a sweet one is soon to follow for all my sweet tooths out there. SIT TIGHT ladies and gents.

Most deep dish pies involve some super buttery, complicated crust that I honestly don’t have the time or energy or desire to make.

I like my crust to taste like crust, not a buttery dinner roll. So I kept this one simple and stuck with my favorite pizza crust that I make almost weekly and keep on hand for impromptu pizza nights. I suggest you do the same. Clearly, it’s the only option.

You get a round pan or cast iron, and rub it with olive oil.
Plop on the dough. Spread and form a 1-inch tall crust up the side.
Cheese.
Toppings.
Lots o’ sauce.
Mo cheese.

Boom. Bake. Boom. You got a deep dish pizza on your hands. (Only be careful because the skillet will be hot and you may burn yourself three times in the process of cutting it, not that I know that from experience or anything…)

Despite being butter free it tasted absolutely decadent thanks to the layers of cheese, sauce and roasted veggies. It was perfectly crisp on the outside and tender and slightly doughy on the inside. And the veggies married with the sauce melted in between the cheese was a dream.

I could’ve eaten the whole thing, probably, except that my belly could only hold two small pieces. Deep dish is filling!

Ingredients
1/2 can of tomatoes
8 cups of olive oil
1/2 garlic clove
>>
>>7714741
that looks great but i dont own a blender, what about snacks tho?
>>7714761
not a fan of raw tomato
>>
>>7714873
Buy fucking oatmeal in bulk if you're going to be picky and poor as fuck you obnoxious newfag
>>
>>7714891
i hate oatmeal, how about making my own cereal bars?
>>
>>7714608

>dude rice and beans lmao

People always suggest rice and beans because it's cheap, widely available, and a complete protein, unlike your tomato and mayo sandwich.
>>
>>7714914
>unlike your tomato and mayo sandwich.
Mayo has egg, a complete protein.
>>
>>7714914
>*googles tomato and mayo sandwich*
>>
>>7714741
So is this the Bane of /ck/ now?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.