[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good things to make for breakfast? I'm finding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

What are some good things to make for breakfast?

I'm finding myself rather limited on options when I make the same thing multiple times a week, I just want more variety. Preferably easy stuff to cook but on the weekends I don't mind making a nice fancy meal.

Im having trouble with thinking of food that's typically breakfast that isn't just variations of eggs, bacon, some kind of baked good and sausage.
>>
Fruit, oatmeal, yogurt, bread, jam, cheese, tea
>>
Short penis syndrome, paranoia, angry marginalized single white wizard syndrome, and attention whore syndrome

The only thing manlier would be to eat that out of a plastic bucket, using a butt plug.
>>
>>7707135
Excuse me?
>>
>>7707106

i usually just eat a bagel and some cream cheese, grapefruit, yogurt with granola in it or scramble a few eggs with toast and make some coffee. if i have more time i might make some pancakes, french toast or biscuits and some kinda meat.

im not super huge on sweets but a cheese danish or some kinda pastry for breakfast is pretty easy, fast and gewd too. making some blackberry turnovers later this summer when they are nice and ripe.

>>7707135

way to get triggered by an image faggot.
>>
>>7707106
Nice airsoft gear
>>
>>7707209

falkor makes custom AR-15s

the brass knuckle coffee mug is super homo though
>>
File: American Breakfast.jpg (607KB, 2000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
American Breakfast.jpg
607KB, 2000x1414px
>>7707135
>>7707209
Had no idea people would actually get triggered over merely viewing images of guns. I just had the pictures on my computer and they were relevant to the topic, because I don't actually just have random images of food around.

Is there a good way to be able to fry stuff without it being so greasy?
Like I understand you're going to get a lot with bacon because it's got a lot of fat, and I usually just fry my eggs and sausage in the bacon grease so of course that will make them greasy, but are there any other good options? Just butter I guess?

How's having lobster for breakfast? I've had steak before, but lobster has always been a dinner thing for me.

Any good breakfast meals that use chicken? Everything is always pork or beef it seems.
>>
>>7707106
Protein bar and a cuppa joe. Glad I could help.
>>
I'm about to scramble two eggs, a tbsp of cream cheese, and 2oz of smoked salmon.
>>
File: jared-fogle-7.jpg (118KB, 1850x1387px) Image search: [Google]
jared-fogle-7.jpg
118KB, 1850x1387px
>>7707641
>they were relevant to the topic

guns at the breakfast table?
works for me
like 14 year old girls at a sandwich shop
>>
>>7707641
How about you stop frying shit and eating lunch food in the morning
>>
>>7707665
>lunch food
>bacon, eggs, sausage
>>
>>7707652
He meant the breakfast was. You don't seem clever by being cheeky, you seem stupid and self-important
>>
>>7707106
>>7707641
Taking pics like these are no better than posing with a fedora desu
>>
>>7707667
>chicken, lobster, steak
>not lunch food
>>
beans and bread
>>
File: bacon and gun.jpg (65KB, 569x398px) Image search: [Google]
bacon and gun.jpg
65KB, 569x398px
>>7707673
They aren't serious pictures, the jesus face edited onto the English muffin should clue you in.

>>7707675
>he's never had a steak omelette or fried steak and potatoes with an egg fried on top of it
The lobster was mostly a joke, I'm not rich or close to the coasts enough to eat shellfish for lunch.
>>
>>7707705
All I'm saying is you should consider food other than animal protein and fat for your breakfast. Like fruit, or cereal.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.