[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this isn't Burger King. You can't have it your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Burger_king_logo_2.png (107KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Burger_king_logo_2.png
107KB, 2000x2000px
>this isn't Burger King. You can't have it your way

Their slogan has become so ubiquitous, that it's spawned its own anti-slogan/figure of speech, but why is "having it your way" so special? Every fast food restaurant accommodates to requests like no pickles or extra sauce.
>>
>>7679084
burger king was the first back in the day to let you custom order fast food
>>
>>7679084
Because us eliquent people in burgerland are so prestigious (in all tax brackets mind you) that we will scoff at even the slightest of errors just to be able to complain about it. Because as we know here, a complaint = free stuff/money. You step on my big toe? You owe me $50k for emotional damages to my toe's feelings.
>>
File: 1461900903093.png (61KB, 581x584px) Image search: [Google]
1461900903093.png
61KB, 581x584px
We all agree if a chef makes you something, you enjoy it as-is, right? And if you don't like something the chef cooked with love, you're a faggot.
>>
>>7679084
>slogan
A slogan is not a statement of fact or uniqueness. This particular slogan is engineered to conjure mental imagery of happy, smiling employees catering to your every desire and toiling to ensure you are satisfied so that you will spend your money with their company.

As you've so astutely discovered, this isn't true and doesn't grant you magical abilities to get whatever your spoiled fucking brat heart desires.

This concept is known as marketing, welcome to adulthood.
>>
>>7679128
Well, if I don't like onions and the chef makes Onion a la Onion, it doesn't matter how much heart and soul he put in to it.
>>
>>7680132
Right, because you'd be a faggot.
>>
>>7680142
I don't browse /fit/.
>>
File: tripleM.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
tripleM.gif
3MB, 200x150px
those rodeo burgers though, so good
>>
>>7679128
But i'n allergic to raw tomatoes
>>
>>7679090

Basically this. Back in the day when BK started out, if you said "no onions" your answer was basically a polite form of "tough shit"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.