[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, I've finally been to a Shake Shack. *shrug* Didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Well, I've finally been to a Shake Shack.

*shrug* Didn't blow me away, but I'd put it on par with BurgerFi, and above Five Guys. I will say that the cheese sauce on their fries had a pleasant suggestion of real cheese.
>>
Well if that's what you ordered, it looks pretty pathetic. Maybe some crisp veg on there, eh?
>>
>>7671870
those are the best kinds of burgers though.
>>
>>7671892

Definitely the best for a first try. You don't want anything interfering with the taste of the beef and the cheese.
>>
File: 8217983622_3df11bb40e_h.jpg (790KB, 1600x1059px) Image search: [Google]
8217983622_3df11bb40e_h.jpg
790KB, 1600x1059px
>>7671852
why does your burger look so shit? that's a disservice to shake shack
>>
>>7672177
That really doesn't look much better.
>>
>>7672221
both look great.
>>
>>7671852
What a fucking coincidence that you posted this thread moments after I finished watching a youtube on making a shake shack burger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbkVPzkVY0M

Shit is freaking me out maaaaaaan
>>
I thought it was good, albeit salty.
>>
>>7672171
literally what
>>
>>7671852
To be fail Shake Shack is a fast food burger, albeit a premium one. So I wouldn't expect it to blow you away - but you can expect it to be among the better fast food burgers you can get. Given how bad a lot of fast food burgers are the assurance that a Shackburger will be good is enough to keep people coming back willing to pay a small premium for the experience.
>>
>>7672472
>To be fail
To be fair...
>>
>>7671852
Looks like something that would slide out a Pajeet's butthole.
>>
>shake shack
>above burgerfi and five guys that actually makes their fries with fresh cut potatoes and not sysco frozen crinkle cut fries made for toddlers and their tiny milkshakes made for toddlers but cost like $5

no
>>
>>7672495

>implying what five guys makes their fries from actually matters when it's coated in a pound of salt.
>>
File: 1459882346681.jpg (42KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
1459882346681.jpg
42KB, 800x804px
>>7672488
>Looks like something that would slide out a Pajeet's butthole.
>>
Hopdoddy a best
>>
>>7672495

He did point out that the cheese sauce was really good. To my knowledge five guys doesn't offer cheese fries.
>>
Shake Shack is GOAT. Definitely my number 1 burger joint. The milkshakes are tasty af and the cheese fries are heavenly.
>>
File: shill.png (21KB, 771x65px) Image search: [Google]
shill.png
21KB, 771x65px
>>7672177
>>7672232
>>7672472
>>7675486
The SSIDF is out in full force today.
>>
>>7671852
kinda looks like the burger I rubbed my balls on the customer was a real dick
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.