[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and some buddies are kind of hungry even though it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1282691173679686833.jpg (71KB, 800x434px) Image search: [Google]
1282691173679686833.jpg
71KB, 800x434px
Me and some buddies are kind of hungry even though it's 2:30AM. The only place that's cheap and open is McDonalds. I haven't been in years.

What's something I should order? I'm really fucking hungry, even though I know it's super unhealthy.
>>
Ask for a McFlurry with blended apple pie in it instead of oreos or M&M. You could try the McLandAir&Sea Burger (BigMac McChicken and Filet o Fish combined together) or just ask for fries with chocolate sauce on it.
>>
Big mac, mcdouble cheesburgur or hot n spicy mcckichen. Maybe just look at the menu when you get there.
>>
File: roast_beef_bowl.jpg (114KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
roast_beef_bowl.jpg
114KB, 640x640px
Like, 10 mcdoubles. Nothing else worth getting imho tbqh fampie
>>
File: image.png (424KB, 500x790px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
424KB, 500x790px
In Australia we have create your taste and you can make your own burgers on your phone then scan the barcode when you get to maccas to order it!! It's really high tech.

Here is the barcode for one I made yesterday.
>>
This is an ad, right?
>>
>>7670595
And you are like the toilet of the universe

>inb4 #rekt
>>
>>7670604
Making people state a preference is a form of talking past the sale. In a way, you make a commitment to your preference that you feel obligated to follow through on. It's mostly unconscious.
>>
>>7670552
Large 3 piece Chicken Selects meal
Vanilla shake
Double cheeseburger
Get the big bbq dip with your selects, and sweet curry if you can get it in your country

wa la
>>
>>7670581
how are the kiosks in actual use? to me it seems slower.

also how sanitary are the screens? i have a germ fear and assume everything in public is covered in human waste.
>>
>>7670581
i never understood why kiosks are becoming popular when it seems like ordering and paying with your phone would be more efficient,

is it there for old people?
>>
>>7670765
>everything in public is covered in human waste
You're not wrong
>>
>>7670552

We don't go to McDonald's at 2:30 AM because we want to eat healthy. We go at 2:30 AM because it's open, we're hungry, and we want to eat McDonald's food. Go and order something, screw the guilt. You're *not* going to fucking die from it. You haven't been in years.
>>
>Thank you for advertising Mc Donalds on your forum of choice!
>$0.05 has been deposited into your account
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.