[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys use the bones when your done with pizza or just throw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 20140116-pizza-crust-poll.jpg (444KB, 610x458px) Image search: [Google]
20140116-pizza-crust-poll.jpg
444KB, 610x458px
Do you guys use the bones when your done with pizza or just throw them out? I was thinking about making a stock with them.
>>
Weak bait.

Delete this thread and try again with something less retarded.
>>
I use to be like you, never ate the crust but then i grew up and now seeing people not eat the crust but still grabing an extra slice angers me

If i ever have kids theres going to be a house rule of no extra slices unless you eat your last slices crust
>>
this is a good argument for square cut. It lets people who like crust have crust and people who don't, they get the middle pieces with no crust.
>>
>>7665223
I like to freeze them, then give them to the dog to gnaw on. It cools him off on a hot day.
>>
If you're in my house and you eat pizza, you finish the fucking crust.

If you don't eat it, then I will. Just to make a point.
>>
>>7667139
Enjoy hair piece... her peas... herpes, yeah.
>>
>>7667148
I don't share food with people unless I'm comfortable enough with them to take bites directly from their food.

If I can sit around a table and stick my lips on a glass pipe that everyone else has kissed just to get high, there's no reason why I'm going to be picky about taking bites from their food.
>>
>>7667153
Good point.
>>
I've found that people who come from poor households eat the crust, while well-off middle class or up don't

its a survival instinct
>>
>>7667156
I've found the exact opposite

If anything, the people who don't eat crusts are poor and fat because they won't put anything in their mouth unless it's drenched in cheese.
>>
>>7667156
In other words, you're a shut-in who has rarely interacted with anyone.
>>
I dip them in whatever dipping sauce I got for my wings
>>
File: 1381094536141.jpg (35KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
1381094536141.jpg
35KB, 460x276px
>>7665223
>pizza bones

what
>>
>>7665223

generally try not to eat the crust even if I want to because well its just extra carbs and I'm already eating pizza aren't I
>>
>>7667572
>worried about carbs
>eats pizza
This logic is the reason Americans are disgustingly fat.
>>
>>7667163
NECKBEARD ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
There's no such thing as pizza bones.
That would imply the existence of pizza skeletons.
Skeletons aren't real, idiot.
>>
Absolutely epic OP, posted this on /r/4chan, awaiting gold now.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.