[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If these were your only pizza choices, and making your own was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: pizza selection.png (119KB, 422x377px) Image search: [Google]
pizza selection.png
119KB, 422x377px
If these were your only pizza choices, and making your own was impossible, which would you have?
>>
Suicide.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 350x350px
>>7644648
Sabatassos from Costco. Follow the oven instructions and it's the best frozen pizza I've ever had
>>
I'm an American who occasionally gets drunk and eats crap and I've never stooped low enough to try pizza from any of those.
>>
>>7644662
>American
>never had digiorno
are you like 80?
>>
>>7644661
You dumbfuck, couldnt even follow OP's rules , we dont give a fuck what you like, we are talking about 3 brands here you autistic cuck.
>>
>>7644648
I haven't had any of them
But if I had to pull a choice out of my ass. I'd go with diGIORNO
>>
I would simply quit pizza.
>>
DiGiorno is good, stop hating.
>>
>>7644747
>haven't had any of them
Me neither. I would probably opt for no pizza at all. Bad pizza is still good down to a certain level, but I think this stuff is probably below that level. I won't even do Domino's or Little Caesar's, so I'd be reluctant to chance anything thst's a level below that.
>>
I would prefer to go dumpster diving instead.
>>
>>7644648
digiorno 100%

no question
>>
>>7644651
>>7644662
>>7644815
>>7644942
>>7644964

Dumbass memer faggots.
Digiorno is not bad at all, and the others aren't inedible.
>>
>>7644984
You have the palate of a nine year old.
>>
I've had 7/11 pizza, it sucks and it's too sweet, but it's just a dollar.
>>
>>7644995
Right, because I don't refuse to even try pizza that isn't straight from Italy's finest pizzeria, I have an undeveloped palate.

You're a dumbass memer faggot.
>>
>>7645014
You're getting mad about being called out on defending a product that's pretty much trash. Next thing you'll be saying how good Diet Coke is.
>>
You're about as sharp as a bowling ball. Eating the best vs eating the worst is almost never the equation. You're promoting garbage. I'm merely saying I'd rather have something enjoyable rather than tolerable.
>>
>>7644648
I'd go with 7-11. All three.choices are terrible but 7-11 might give me food poisoning and i could either die or sue and become rich and jst eat steak instead of zza.
>>
>>7644984
digiorno is objectively terrible. no ones saying you have to eat at some NYC or chicago memeria but I've never had pizza joint pizza as bad as frozen pizza. and ive had some BAD pizza.
>>
I forgot that Stouffer's even made pizza.
>>
>>7645046
They don't. They make bread coated in tomato sauce.
>>
>>7644648

You act like this is some sort of punishment, I fucking love Digiorno Supreme pizza
>>
>>7645143
And my 3 year old toddler thinks reheated frozen nuggets are God's gift to man. You two would get along well while shopping for groceries.
>>
File: download.jpg (53KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
53KB, 500x420px
>>7645014
>memer
>>
Digiornio hands down. This isn't even up for debate.
>>
>>7644648
DiGiorno
>>
I've never had a 7-11 pizza but I've had Little Caesars. Would it be worth trying just for the comparison?
>>
I've tried Stouffer's and it was just plain awful.

I've had DiGiorno and it was bad, but not that bad.

I've never had 7-Eleven pizza. I guess I'd try it just to say I've had it, so that's my answer: 7-Eleven. Or nothing.
>>
>>7646987

They're very close. I think 711 has a sauce that's a little sweeter. Of the 3 in OP, I'd go with 711 for sure.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.