[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ck/ i just drank 30 cans of coke zero in 2 and a half hour

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: o-COKE-ZERO-facebook.jpg (224KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
o-COKE-ZERO-facebook.jpg
224KB, 1536x1536px
/ck/ i just drank 30 cans of coke zero in 2 and a half hour will i die?
>>
>>7636929
Nah, but you're probably going to have some nasty shits.
>>
>>7636929
I do that with beer every night

On #17 right now

My beer belly has an orbit of its own
>>
>>7636929
My friend, Coke Zero is the best beverage you can find in restaurants and stores. The crisp sweetness combined with near complete lack of calories makes it the ideal beverage for any situation. There is no need to worry about any health effects experienced when drinking Coca Cola Zero. Its simply the perfect no-calorie beverage. Pick up a case tonight!
>>
>>7636929
enjoy your cancer m8
>>
File: htfdigh.png (626KB, 828x678px) Image search: [Google]
htfdigh.png
626KB, 828x678px
>>7636929
I've done it. Don't.

At least for me diet shit has diuretic properties from Hell.

>Try to sleep.
>Five minutes later have to piss like race horse.
>Try to sleep.
>Try to sleep.
>Oh God, I have to be up for work in five hours.
>Body doesn't give a shit. Have to piss like race horse.
>Please kill me.
>Not before you get up and piss like a racehorse.

And it didn't stop. I almost drove to goddamned Wal-Mart and bought some adult diapers. My body just decided whatever I put inside it was so vile it had to purge EVERY FUCKING DROP OF WATER OUT OF MY SYSTEM.
>>
>>7636929

Coke Zero's like the whiskey of soda.

Burns like hell when it goes down, comes out runny no matter how it goes, and after a hardcore binge will always leave you in a state of regret for the next 12 hours.
>>
>>7637260
And then when I managed to somehow get a couple of hours of sleep it followed me to work. I almost got wrote up running to the bathroom so much. Didn't let up fully for three days. After that I vowed never to touch that shit again.
>>
>>7636935
not necessarily, coke zero doesn't use any sugar alcohols, just aspartame and acesulfame potassium
>>
>>7636929
It will be extremely painful
>>
When I drink too much diet stuff I notice that there will occasionally be a sweet flavor in my mouth, when I haven't had anything sweet for hours, like I've had so much fucking artificial sweetener that's it's cycling back into my bodily fluids to avoid giving me cancer. Am I out of my mind or am I salivating aspertame over here?
>>
>>7638824
It is a big quantity of Coke.
>>
>>7636929
No, you are now immortal.
>>
water toxicity is a real thing
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.