[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your in the mood for some good ol classic dank-ass crunchy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: broke shell.jpg (102KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
broke shell.jpg
102KB, 1000x750px
>tfw your in the mood for some good ol classic dank-ass crunchy taco supremes and you get home and all the shells are broke

I don't know why I even order these, should have got double decker or burrito or anything else. sometimes a man just needs a classic though
>>
>>7632791
That's what you get for getting taco bell faggot
>>
>>7632791
I could never understand how people eat hard shell

the only solution is to eat only soft or do the thing where you wrap the hard with a soft and cushon it with cheeese
>>
>>7632793
fucking kill yourself piece of shit faggot
>>
>>7632800
You're the one who had such high expectations from taco bell

End your miserable existence
>>
>>7632797
nostalgia. growing up mom made tacos exactly like taco bell crunchy supreme, we never had soft tortillas. I know they are shitty on several levels outside of shell strength integrity but occasionally I just want one. they're a challenge to eat if you haven't eaten hundreds of them but I'm good there, and usually the shells aren't broke.
>>
>>7632843
I did fggt it was good
>>
hard taco bread is retardedl it just crumbles after you take the first bite

with soft taco bread you can wrap it so it forms a burrito, and nothing spills out
>>
>>7632904
Except they taste nothing alike. If your getting a soft taco might as well eat a burrito, same taste. Hard shell has a distinct flavor and texture.
>>
File: нет.jpg (24KB, 308x448px) Image search: [Google]
нет.jpg
24KB, 308x448px
>>7632904
>taco bread
>>
>hardshell tacos from Taco Bell

Bell is only good for their specialty items. Taco Bueno's tacos, burritos and nachos stomp Bell and Del Taco.
>>
>>7632791
>crunchy tacos
You have to eat them right then and there. Otherwise get soft shell nig
>>
I've always thought nachos are the better alternative to hard shell tacos. Although nachos are perhaps the worst thing on Taco Bells menu.
>>
>>7632800
How fat are you?
>>
I just crunch them up and make a good, hot taco salad. I gave up on actually eating shells as is a long time ago.
>>
>>7632791
>buying shitty hard shell anything

You're fault for having such bad taste.
>>
Taco Bell Grunt here. Reminder that is you order a crunchy taco with no lettuce then you deserve to have then broken. OP I see that you have lettuce on yours. Just ask for another one.
>>
>>7632904
>taco bread
>>
Don't fall for the viral marketing.
>>
>>7632791
>sometimes a man just needs a classic though
that's a pretty dubious "classic". that's like calling a sloppy joe a classic when it's really just trash.
>>
>>7635923

>not putting lettuce on the taco is hard
>having to read makes me angry
>>
>>7635942
>he's never had to wrap a crunchy taco with no lettuce
They are so fragile that it's hard to not break it.
>>
>>7632791
tastes the same bro, just enjoy it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.