[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I remember I was eating once and my sister was grossed out because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1452704235539.jpg (738KB, 4928x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1452704235539.jpg
738KB, 4928x3264px
I remember I was eating once and my sister was grossed out because I drank my drink while I still had food in my mouth.

Is that supposed to be wrong?
>>
Washing down your burger and fries with Coke tastes good.

It's only wrong if you're one of those people who do not allow the different of foods on their plate to touch.
>>
Your sister is dumb.
>>
>>7632008
Yes kill yourself you manchild
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
sometimes, eating while drinking is the only way to eat safely.

like takoyaki. that shit is burning on the inside. molten goo. but if you drink water while you eat, you're safe.
>>
>>7632046

Hey don't talk about my mother like that you fuckhead
>>
>>7632008
you're fine op, as long as all the food remains in your mouth and not all over you you really can't eat a burger and fries incorrectly
>>
>>7632008
I love drinking coke with a bit of a burger in my mouth, fuck your sister, literally.
>>
>>7632008
its gross. your sister is right. also, tell us more about your sister.
>>
>>7632008

kill your sister
>>
>>7632074
>Just let it cool off
>?
>profit
>>
That is perfectly normal, and if anything that's healthier and aids in digestion.

People are grossed out by the most trivial things. Don't concern yourself with what such a dumbass thinks.
>>
Literally rape your sister
>>
>>7634177
I think he means he takes a bite of the burger chews twice sips soda then chews burger with soda same time which is fucking disgusting go die triTrans fag
>>
>>7634220
Do you have any idea how fucking disgusting saliva is? And you chew with that in your mouth. Mixing it with coke is not a big fucking deal. Some people aren't grossed out by their own mouths than others.

>go die triTrans fag

I'm a transsexual? A transsexual in a tri-state area? Or someone who uses an online dictionary/translator website named triTrans? Shitposters, man.
>>
>>7634243
Clearly triTrans is 3 speed automatic gearbox.
>>
>>7634245
I like women, twinks, and cute trans so I guess that's fairly accurate, lol.
>>
it's still just mashing biomass up inside your face, as long as you're not showing it to people you're fine.
>>
>>7632366
have you ever eaten takoyaki?
that shit is disgusting when cold
>>
>>7634268
>it must either be hot or cold

Why not just wait until it doesnt burn your mouth? It'll still be hot, just not scalding hot.
>>
>>7634273
then the magic will be lost
>>
No, women are just retarded .
>>
mcdonalds fries + a sip of coke chewed up together is fucking delicious
>>
I remember there was a time when everyone was bitching about how bad it was for you to have a drink with your meals, and that you were supposed to drink after you were done eating. I wonder what happened to that.
>>
>>7634640

When on earth was that? I'm nearly 40 and I never recall that happening.
>>
>>7634178
This
>>
>>7632008
I don't really have an opinion on your question, but damn, that pic makes me really hungry.
>>
>>7634642
Maybe it was a local thing
>>
>>7634640
I remember this. Also, is everyone making sure they chew their meat 100 times before swallowing? Lol, that's what they taught us in school. And Q-Tips are for swabbing the exterior of the ear. Never stick them in any further
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.