[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some restaurants that are worse than McDonalds?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: James-franco-mcdonalds3.jpg (82KB, 775x518px) Image search: [Google]
James-franco-mcdonalds3.jpg
82KB, 775x518px
What are some restaurants that are worse than McDonalds? Are there any?
>>
Captain D's
Literally tastes like paper.
>>
>>7599712
I went to a shitty Chinese restaurant once that was definitely worse.
>>
File: image.png (768KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
768KB, 750x1334px
>>7599712
DESIGNATED
>>
>>7599712
Burger King
Wendy's
Long John Silvers

Mickey D's is pretty bad, but there is worse. At least they recognize that they're greasy and cheap and play it up.
>>
>>7599773
>Wendy's worse than McDonald's
Wut.

I had a spicy chicken with the ghost pepper fries and a JBC on the side today and it was pretty solid
>>
>>7599773
I think it is more a matter of the store location and the people who work there, even fast food can vary in quality depending on these, and other factors.
But to say Wendy's is worse is an opinion I disagree with.
>>
>>7599761
>toilet-shaped bowls

that's how i know this is a fake, a true Indian would never do anything with a toilet
>>
>>7599789
They would if it was being served to whitey
>>
>>7599789
Um not him but don't be so sure.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chef-prepared-curry-after-wiping-7745790
>>
McDonald's isn't even that bad. At least not the one I go to.

The Wendy's I go to is run by ex cons though and their buns are always cold in the middle. Any of them can be good if they're privately run by someone competent.
>>
Arby's
>>
>>7599924
That's odd. I would expect ex-con buns to be pretty warmed up in the middle
>>
Subway
>>
>>7599712
Golden Corral
>>
>>7599712
burguer king
>burns the meat
>covers it in obscene amounts of dressing
>microwaves whole thing including bun for a minute
absolutely disgusting
>>
>>7599712
Just talkin burger places, i really truly loath Wendy's and would nevet eat there were it not for their chili.
>>
>>7599712
Shady kebab joints, bonus if they have a sign so outdated the white looks yellow and the red orange.
>>
Golden Corral and Old Country Buffet
>>
>tfw mcdonald is considered rich people restaurant in my country
>>
>>7601487

Wendy's chili is something amazing,
>>
>>7601487
>>7599773
Wendy's varies so much. The one here in town makes probably the best fast food burgers that I have ever had while others taste like complete shit.
>>
>>7599712

In-n-out

Extremely disappointed when I tried it
>>
>>7599773
Shit taste m8. I don't even go to McD's anymore since better fast food restaurants cost LESS now. McDs meals are too expensive. I've become a regular at Sonic and Cane's.
>>
>>7599715
>>7599932
>>7600040
>>7600209
>>7600238
These
>>
>>7599962
Kek underrated post
>>
File: 4RNUh.jpg (73KB, 490x386px) Image search: [Google]
4RNUh.jpg
73KB, 490x386px
>>7599962
bro what made you unleash such levels of savagery
>>
>>7599761
poo-in-tandoori aloo
>>
>>7599712

>McDonalds
>bad

Pick one
>>
>>7599932

You shut your mouth
>>
>>7599773
All three of those are better than McD
>>
>>7599712
There's a Greek place by my house that has the audacity to sell their entres for 30-40 bucks. Most overpriced food I've ever eaten in my life.
>>
>>7599777
Not him, but I've had Wedny's four times and each time I ordered a different burger. They are so fucking greasy, they make McDonalds looks homemade. Maybe it's just my city, but goddamn they are greasy.
>>
>>7601668
Your dick is out.
>>
>>7602068
Wendys is also FLAVORLESS. I mean, the chili is good; and im grateful for all the fresh veggies. .. But the beef they brag about has. No. Flavah. Looks good/tastes not.
>>
>>7599773
Burger King only has better burgers than McDonalds. Still shitty, but McDonalds burgers are literally the very bottom of the barrell for me. Everything else it so shitty at Burger King. Granted, my Burger King sucks dick. Run by a bunch of stupid nig nogs and the food has always been cold everytime I went.

Wendy's is decent. Out of the big three it's the best. Pretty good burger. Shitty fries. Chicken is significantly better than McDonalds chicken, but not great.

I never go to Long John Silvers. The only times I remember going was as a kid, during family trips during pit stops. I remember it smelling weird and the floor always being wet but not clean.
>>
Jack in the Box
>>
Arbys
>>
>>7601756
Underdesignated post
>>
>>7600040
How?
>>
>>7600040
Subway isn't bad, it's just incredibly mediocre. I would actually say it's much better than McDonalds, at least it doesn't make you feel like shit at the end. McDonalds always makes me feel so sluggish.
>>
>>7602063
Gotta pay the debt somehow.
>>
>>7599799
I like Indian food but it's probably the only food I will purposefully avoid eating if it's made by people from where the food originated from.
>>
File: sonic-drive-in.jpg (21KB, 600x346px) Image search: [Google]
sonic-drive-in.jpg
21KB, 600x346px
>>7599712
mcdonalds isnt bad

Sonic, though..Sonic is horrible. Literally nothing on their menu is good. Hot dogs = trash food. Burgers = always VERY dry. Tater tots = fried in low temp oil so they're soggy with grease.

Well, I guess their chicken tenders are normal.
>>
>>7604371
I agree.
>>
>>7604371
the sonic I remember going to was fairly good. However fucking dairy queen fuck everything up except soft serve. No exceptions.
>>
Taco Bell. Worst "Mexican" food you can get.
>>
>>7604371
Popcorn chicken and a lime cherry slushie.

I used to get chilidogs when they were on sale near campus for like 75 cents, but they're overall bad food. Even the popcorn chicken was dry and tasted frozen, but you dunk enough ranch on them and they were decent.
>>
macdolans is the worst.
>>
File: 1418261560020.gif (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1418261560020.gif
3MB, 1280x720px
>>7599962

Got a chuckle out of me
>>
>>7599712
jimmy johns
>>
>>7599962

I giggled
>>
>>7606253
What is that from?
>>
>>7599712
>go to Copper River Grill with a friend
>order a steak, takes a really long time to come out
>shit's basically flavorless, I regularly make better steaks and I'm not that good

In my experience the worst food, barring outright gross things, is "upscale" food that's a bland nothing. At least a McDonald's or other cheap fast-food burger can hit that salt-and-cheese spot for a buck or so.
>>
>>7599712
long john silvers
church's chicken
subway
all buffets and mexican shitteries
dunkin donuts
>>
arby's. i'm not memeing i actually feel this way. their default meat quality is like worst-case-scenario subway.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.