[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best liquor to have at night, just before sleeping?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: quetzalteca.png (304KB, 633x639px) Image search: [Google]
quetzalteca.png
304KB, 633x639px
What is the best liquor to have at night, just before sleeping? Does someone does this? I have heard wine helps with sleeping. Also my grandfather used to drink an eighth of hard liquor but it tastes like shit.
>>
And Summer has officially arrived...
>>
>>7596702
I work the night shift, and I like to come home and have a nice glass of scotch before bed.
>>
I've been drinking a glass to a bottle of wine before bed every night for the last ten years and I sleep like a baby.

The best is biodynamic wine, I'm partial to clos de tue boeuf. Never a headache in the morning, even if I overdo it a little.
>>
>>7596702
dad drank whine.
Nothing like downing a bottle and a good old fight for the fucker to go to bed
>>
>>7596740
Nothing like an ex alcoholic or someone with an alcoholic dad to ruin drinking for everyone else
>>
>>7596752
maybe the fights were fun, you don't know dipshit
>>
>>7596752

Nothing like a smug douchebag whos never experienced hardship thinking everything is black and white
>>
I drink a tenth of whisky at night
>>
Rum, something dark old and smooth, so warm and cozy.

But you gotta brush your teeth after.
Waking up with rum mouth is not pleasent.
>>
>>7596719

That's why I stuck exclusively to wine. You get the nice buzz without the headache in the morning.
>>
>>7596814
the other night I had a few drinks of Benedictine before bed. The taste in my mouth in the morning was sickening. didn't help the hangover either.
>>
Klonopin works better. It's meant for sleeping and doesn't fuck with your sleep cycles like alcohol can!

BUTTTTT When I feel like it, I have a whiksy neat before tucking in for the night. Followed shortly thereafter with Klonopin. Because sleeeeeeeeeeep.
>>
>>7596852
They're both sedative hypnotics that are GABA receptor agonists. The difference is that benzos have a muuuch longer half life.

Take half a k pin, pop a benadryl, drink a 6 pack, and then a mg of melatonin. Out like a light.
>>
A haymaker across the jaw
>>
>>7596752
Shut up you awful faggot. You have no idea what you're on about.
>>
>>7596702
>>7596864
I sometimes take up to 3-4mg melatonin before bed and down them with a smooth dry red. It's really nice t.b.h., helps even after the most stressful days.

Kpins are the best, but they are not easy to get
>>
When I want to have a good snooze, I take 1-2 benadryl and wash it down with a couple glasses of wine. I sleep for like 11 hours straight and wake up more refreshed than ever
>>
>>7596932
Was reading clinical studies, and the optimal dosage for sleep is .5 to 1 mg, and after that it has adverse effects. I can say when I had the 5mg pills and popped one, it would knock me out, but then I'd wake up in the middle of the night when it wore off.
>>
Not beer. You'll just wake up to pee, in the middle of the night.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.