[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stupid /ck/ mistakes you have made I just realised that soba

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: fuck.jpg (51KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
51KB, 600x450px
stupid /ck/ mistakes you have made

I just realised that soba noodles release a lot of salt when you boil them, and that I was ruining my soup broth by boiling the noodles in it
>>
>>7590150
I once burned my hand by taking a pan from the oven to the stove top without a glove on
I couldn't fap for six weeks
So I became left handed
>>
putting tomato paste on my piza bases which made them bitter and acidic, when I should have just used passata

trying to store fresh mozzarella in oil instead of a whey mixture
>>
File: DAGPHS-2.jpg (298KB, 488x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DAGPHS-2.jpg
298KB, 488x1200px
>>7590150
baked some chicken wings and tossed them in liberal amounts of pic related, thinking it'd be badass and delicious (used like half a fucking bottle)
i took about three bites before my face exploded, snot and tears pouring everywhere. all i can compare it to is getting pepper sprayed... not quite as excruciating, but pretty close
>>
I once put beans in my chili
>>
File: carefull bait.png (55KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
carefull bait.png
55KB, 625x626px
>>7590181
>>
>>7590172
I used to use crushed chilli as a table condiment, instead of cooking it into food

so I ended up eating way way too much
>>
>>7590172
>Got some of this
>Literally a drop is enough to add heat
>Stains anything for life
>Put some on my friends fingers while asleep
>Made him scratch is eyes a little

Oh man I felt so bad
he tried to wash his eyes out with milk
>>
>>7590154
Yesterday cleaned dirty ass stove top with bleach. Started to boil sum water for noodles. Have a shitty rental apartment with an electric stove with coils. Went to push the coil in to make a good connection because its loose. Realized it was actually still connected and burnt 4 fingers and left white marks from the bleach. Luckily it wasnt hit enough to rekt me just made the skin smooth.
>>
>>7590157
>putting tomato paste on my piza bases which made them bitter and acidic
i have cousins who do this, and it makes me angry every single time
>>
>>7590243
you are a fucking asshole, dude
that could have seriously damaged his eye
>>
File: 6ca.jpg (40KB, 797x534px) Image search: [Google]
6ca.jpg
40KB, 797x534px
>>7590150
this happens to me all the time with pizza
>>
I'd save the seasoning packets from top ramen and use them as a steak rub.
>>
>>7590243
#Who #Needs #Enemies #With #Friends #Like #These
>>
>spend hours cooking up a korean feast for myself
>frying chicken in grease over and over again
>making up a sauce to coat the chicken in the meantime
>decide to randomly press a sauce-covered metal spoon that has been lying in the sauce-pan for a while against my tongue
>instantly scorched
>can't even taste the beautiful meal I had spent all evening cooking because of one stupid split-second mistake

I failed you Maangchi.
>>
>>7590546
what shitty pizza do you buy/make and why dont you use a tray with some baking paper instead?
>>
I first tried making some gimlets because this character in a book I liked drank them, I thought it'd be kewl. I just stirred it, was horrendous and I wondered what was the big deal.
The proper was is to shake them, and they are not bad, great 2 ingredient cocktail.
I managed to screw up a 2 ingredient drink.
>>
>>7590154
I burn my arm every single fucking time. The design of oven and stove combos are retarded. The angle of entry is completely wrong when the thing is on the floor. Ovens should be at the torso level.
>>
When I started cooking (I was 10 years old)
I had no idea you actually needed stock or broth for soups. I wondered why they tasted so shitty.
>>
>>7590877
Maybe you're retarded, anon.
>>
>>7590546
How the fuck does one forget to put their shit on a pan?
>>
File: 1431806122030.jpg (48KB, 636x497px) Image search: [Google]
1431806122030.jpg
48KB, 636x497px
>make chicken stock
>prepare a colander in the sink
>pour to strain
>realize i forgot a pot
>i'm left with bones and tasteless veg
>>
>>7592934
haha oh no, did this really happen?
>>
>>7592585
>putting pizza on a pan

wut

I put two pizzas on the rack, one above the other, and OP's pick happened. Never happens with just one on the rack, must be a result of the top pizza being slowly heated and basically melting down instead of forming a solid bottom crust.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.