[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been introducing more beans and lentils into my diet in replacement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Been introducing more beans and lentils into my diet in replacement of meat and I simply cannot stop farting. I've eaten beans and lentils before but they've never done this much damage to my anus. What the fuck lads how do I get relief?
>>
File: 51686.jpg (5KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
51686.jpg
5KB, 200x199px
you don't. just relax and try to enjoy it. it will only hurt if you fight back.
and you should apply one of pic related.
>>
>>7588961
Why would you WANT to not fart like a demented retard? It feels amazing.
>>
>>7588984
Do I add the soda at the beginning or near the end of the boiling process? It usually takes ~hour for them to get tender in my experience.
>>
>>7588996
my bed sheets and my room in general smell like strong farts, it's overwhelming
>>
>>7588997
The soda helps dissolve the outer layers so that the water-soluble fiber can leech out quicker. The boiling destroys the cell walls and tissue for the same purpose. After boiling, the longer you soak, the more fiber will leech into the water. If you change the water, this process will be accelerated further. The more fiber you lose, the more flavor you also lose. You should then boil again for several minutes to cook the legumes properly and destroy the toxic lectins.

The gut flora can adjust to some extent to reduce flatus, but this is not guaranteed. Hydrogen gas can be consumed by sulfate-reducers and methanogens, but overall you should not expect a significant reduction in flatus for the same amount of highly fermentable fiber (galactose-based oligosaccharides in the case of legumes). However, gut motility can adjust or change to evacuate the flatus more quickly which at least minimizes negative symptoms or side effects you may or may not experience.
>>
File: 1405054697639.jpg (43KB, 500x564px) Image search: [Google]
1405054697639.jpg
43KB, 500x564px
>>7588961
Chew better. Seriously, a lot of the gas from beans stems from the seed coat, chew them better and it helps your digestion and you won't fart as much.
>>
i have this problem with oats

will cooking them longer solve my gas problem?

i can't fart at work. i'll be fired.
>>
>>7588984
> Wa la
Fucking americuck. Stopped reading right there.
>>
get a probiotic to speed up the adaptation process

vsl#3 is good
>>
>>7589172

>stopped reading at the end

uhh ok
>>
>>7589172
That was the end anyways
>>
>>7589172
Jesus Christ you're dumb as fuck
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.