[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm not a cookies, and never saw a mexican in my life (pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: quesadillas.jpg (12KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
quesadillas.jpg
12KB, 276x183px
i'm not a cookies, and never saw a mexican in my life (pretty far north canada)

But i've recently tasted quesadillas and i want to learn to make those, since they seem easy and delicious

Share your recipes? I,m especially interested on what actual mexicans do
>>
Cheese + meat in tortilla.

Add corn, beans, peppers, whatever.

Salsa or sour cream for dipping.

Not rocket science. Don't use cheap fucking cheese.
>>
>>7578926
>I,m especially interested on what actual mexicans do

Rape and decapitate
>>
>>7578948
Well, which meat would work best? Chicken? Pork? Ground beef?

I marinate pork and chicken pretty often with my mom's recipe.

Also, would lemon juice + sriracha work as a dip?

Seriously, i'm a shit cook, i'll probably try all the recipe till i find what i like the most
>>
>>7578926
Two pans. One pan goes to brown up some fillings if doing that. Chorizo, onions, some chilies. Set aside.

The other pan is clean and nice, think nonstick or heavy cast iron griddle. How much oil? What I do is a few drop of oil, rub together two tortillas to distribute the oil on one side of each, and then lay one into the pan, sprinkle in your cheese, some toppings, and fold over half. Place the other tortillas on the exposed half, repeat the fillings. And, then I lay my spatula on top to keep the lids down a bit while they start to melt. Think medium-low heat, not high heat for flour tortillas. They can burn in a flash. Once you have some good meltage, you can flip them over, to brown the other side. You can flip as much as you want. It's preference. Don't use too much oil the tortillas! It'll fry vs toast.

I like cilantro or green onion, for the herbal component in mine. Otherwise, I'm very fond of slicing up dried chilies like ancho, and frying it with my onions. Always serve with a little salsa or sour cream. If you put too much juicy salsa inside a quesadilla, it sogs out/gets floppy, hard to flip, and steams in there. Use less filling than you think, focusing on the cheese, really. They keep well in the oven at 300F if you have to make for a crowd. Remove to a big cutting board and only slice before serving.
One of the protips is grating cheese yourself for the best texture. And, being messy with the grated cheese, letting cheese run out and get crusty along the edges!
>>
>>7578949

found the trump supporter

don't you have a wall to bash your head into repeatedly until you suffer terminal brain damage?
>>
you aren't interested in mexican quesadillas, you are interested in american ones
just basically make a grilled cheese sandwich except use a tortilla instead of bread

I'll have you know much of what people consider "mexican" food is really american food

nachos
burritos
chimichangas
fajitas
taquitos

all US baby
that's why tex-mex is a more accurate term for these foods
>>
>>7578961
I don't know shit about any of those, anon, that's why i want to learn. What are the difference ? what do the mexican do vs the US?
>>
>>7578958
>which meat would work best? Chicken? Pork? Ground beef?

Yes

> lemon juice + sriracha work as a dip?

yes
>>
>>7578960
>bash your head into repeatedly until you suffer terminal brain damage?

Funny, that's what I'm going to do to every mexicunt I see on my side of the wall after its finished.
>>
>>7578984
>>7578960

C'mon fellas. Chicken masala is delicious even if it's litteral poo in the loo food. We must learn to disconnect the food from the peoples
>>
>>7578984

ok, the fact that you and people like you exist is really fucking depressing.
>>
>>7579009
>on 4chan
>believes bottom barrel bait

Maybe reddit would be more your pace friend, you're having a hard time keeping up
>>
>>7578959
Sounds delicious, i'll try that
>>
>>7579019

lol, doubt it's bait. people like this actually exist. do you see how many people are voting for trump? this shit is real. not surprised that some of them turn up here.
>>
>>7578973
>I don't know shit about any of those, anon, that's why i want to learn. What are the difference ? what do the mexican do vs the US?
There's little difference, honestly. Ignore that anon. There is a choice of corn or wheat flour tortilla. A choice of cheeses, not as much cheddar in mexico, more like a mozzarella asadero with some more flavorful fresca or their closet equivalent of parm, called cotija. Texmex versions will be using cheddar-jack, and not having as many grilled chilies rajas. ot chopping up some inferior cut of beef, but using some NY Strip instead. Big deal! Enjoy what you want. Keep trying various fillings and perfect your toasting technique. It's good comfort food. TBQ grill even, at your next cookout. Buy a comal and season it now.
>>
>>7579025
I posted it so I'm pretty sure it was bait

And people are voting for Trump because he's going to help put America back on track. He's a great businessman and a leader that we can be confident in
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 528x960px
this are quesadillas of queso oaxaca and zuchinni flower, the best quesadillas from mexico. lots of flavor nothing compared to tex-mex bullshit.
>>
>>7578973
texican style is dairy heavy, load that shit up with cheddar and sour cream and never look back
>>
May sound stupid, but would make a well cooked omelette, breaking it up and using it as filling works? Or would that be too much heat
>>
Thin slices of avocado laid atop the finished 'dilla is the business. Grilled portobellos are a good filling in the stead of or in addition to meat.
>>
>>7579039
Anybody?
>>
Melt some butter in the pan to make the tortillas nice and crispy.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu87YqOfQdY

Spanish omlete is fun and easy
>>
>>7579039
People make breakfast burritos all the time, I don't see why it couldn't work in a quesadilla. It's basically a flat burrito.
>>
>>7578926
Stop it with the neverending quesadilla threads holy shit
>>
>>7579009
That's been our experience since king nigger. Enjoy your decade of pain, friend :v)
>>
>>7578926
Some of the posters here will tell you to use two small tortillas per quesadilla. I'm personally of the opinion that using a single larger tortilla and folding it in half is far superior. But that's just my opinion.
>>
>>7578926
Im Mexican and the most simple way is cheese inside the tortilla.
There are so much additions and thigs you can add.
>>
>>7579032
Second
>>7580551
This guy has a good idea.
>>
>>7578958
Ground beef in any mexican food is totally shit compared to any other kind of meat you can get. If you want beef use steak.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.