[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coke Zero was invented by either Satan or a mad scientist How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

File: coke zero theater.jpg (430KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
coke zero theater.jpg
430KB, 1920x1080px
Coke Zero was invented by either Satan or a mad scientist

How does a diet drink nail the taste of the regular drink but still be so good that you actively prefer it to regular Coca Cola?
>>
I carry a can around the office with me at all times. I like how it looks against my white shirt and black slacks.
>>
Pepsi max is also way nicer than normal Pepsi.
never tried coke zero probably because diet coke is so shit.
>>
>>7576653
Not fooling me, shill.
>>
>>7576775
Coke zero and diet coke are worlds apart
>>
still tastes like artificial shite
gotta add lemon juice to cover it up and even then
just stay away from soda, niggers
>>
File: 1441900993342.gif (10KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1441900993342.gif
10KB, 501x585px
>drinking the carbonated Jew
>>
>How does a diet drink nail the taste of the regular drink but still be so good that you actively prefer it to regular Coca Cola?

By adding extra cancer
>>
>>7576775
Never tried coke zero or Pepsi max
>>
you are now aware that Diet Coke is the same recipe as the disastrous New Coke recipe from the 80's and Coke Zero is the Classic Coke recipe, only both with artificial sweetener.
>>
ive never tried coke before only pepsi
>>
>>7576653
I don't understand.. to me all artificial sugars taste like crap. perhaps it's like the cilantro thing?

>>7576775
It's interesting to note the primary purpose of Pepsi max is not to be a diet drink.

It has ginseng which adds a slightly different flavor, and an insane amount of caffeine.
>>
>>7576715
That's not the point.
>>
>>7576653
Coke might taste like bubbly corn syrup but Coke Zero tastes like bubbly tires
>>
>>7576653
Same exact coke recipe just replace evaporated cane juice/high fructose corn syrup with a mixture of 4:1 aspartame and acesulfame potassium.
>>
>>7578853
Diet coke was a new recipe with aspartame as the only sweetener, thats why it has the odd aftertaste. a mixture of 2 or more sweeteners is a must to 'counter' each aftertaste.
>>
>>7578896

>cilantro

What? Google is bringing up nothing for coke and cilantro.
>>
>>7576653
>How does a diet drink nail the taste of the regular drink but still be so good that you actively prefer it to regular Coca Cola?
I don't think it tastes like regular at all. Diet Coke with Lime is the good alternative to regular Coke.
Whereas, Coke Zero is more cinnamon-y, and a taste that is pretty different, almost a new cola, and quite delicious.
>>
I'm hooked on the Pepsi Max train
It seems to even change my temperament to happier when I'm drinking it as a pick me up at work
Finish about a 1.5L in two days average
>happinessinslavery.gif
>>
>>7576653
Can you not taste the fucking artificial sweeteners, have you lost your tastebuds by drinking too much pop? Even corn syrup has a better taste, cane sugar being the prefered sweetener though.
>>
>>7579216

http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2012/09/14/161057954/love-to-hate-cilantro-its-in-your-genes-and-maybe-in-your-head

Some people think cilantro imparts a soapy after taste and others think its the bees knees and the difference between them is genetic. >>7578896 is implying that his dislike of artificial sugars could be a similar phenomenon.
>>
Why not drink Coke Life or whatever the Stevia coke equivalent is in your area
>>
File: Taco Carne Asada.jpg (303KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Taco Carne Asada.jpg
303KB, 600x450px
>>7579265
Cilantro is on my top ten list of favorite things.

Because it is a part of my #1 favorite thing.

>>7576653
When I worked for a vending company for about a year I started drinking Cherry Coke Zero.

It was a gateway.
Before that I couldn't drink diet soda.
Now I can drink just about anything.
Or maybe it's just that I'm getting old and I've lost those taste receptors that found them offensive?

I dunno.
>>
>>7576653
Drink the purple mountain dew to get the neon green shits.
>>
>>7579265

interestingly, my perception of the flavor of cilantro (among many other things, scent as well) changed after brain damage.

i don't think it tastes like soap, but i don't quite like it as much as i used to.

also mint makes me sneeze now.
>>
>>7579257
in a blind taste test you'd likely not be able to tell the difference.
>>
>>7576653
All diet drinks taste nothing like their sugar containing alternatives. They're literally only good for mixing with alcohol when you're binge drinking but don't want extra calories. If you're eating a meal they ruin the food and you're much better off with a real soda or water
>>
>>7580086
Are white people's taste buds really this bad?
>>
>>7580109
Sorry that it doesn't taste like grape drank.
>>
>>7576653
Why are you drinking coke of any kind?
>>
File: Goy Money.jpg (483KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
Goy Money.jpg
483KB, 1162x850px
>>7576653
Drinking the liquid calorie jew
>>
>>7576653
Coke Zero does not fucking taste like regular Coke. Stop making shit up
>>
After getting used to diet soda, I don't even like regular soda that much anymore. Diet cherry dr pepper is goat.
>>
Literally the only excuse for drinking diet drinks is when you're being catered for at an event or party where everyone is drinking sugary alternatives, or when you need a mixer for binge drinking. If you're drinking soda regularly enough that you are concerned about the sugar, just drink fucking water instead.
>>
it tastes nothing like original coke.
that artificial sweetener taste is utter shit
>>
>>7576653
>How does a diet drink nail the taste of the regular drink

Tell me when you find one that does.

Cause coek zero sure doesnt.
>>
I prefered the coke in a gold tin that was sugar and caffeine free. I dont think it even had an additional sweetener
>>
>>7580638
That was only caffeine free anon.
>>
>>7579231
>It seems to even change my temperament to happier when I'm drinking it as a pick me up at work
Textbook addiction.
>>
>>7580876
Oh damn, well it was still the only coke i sort of liked. Speaking of which i wish there was a non colored version, lile crystal pepsi
>>
>>7580638

Caffeine free Pepsi is pretty good too
>>
I find Coke zero to be more gaseous than light or regular, therefore less sweet-tasting (which I prefer).

Also related, Life is good for it's specific taste, and I guess Cherry is nice to have about once a year as well, but they're both quite different than Zero, Light, or Regular (all of which are more alike than not).
>>
>>7580930
Is that max? Soz i dont dont know because i dont really drink soda, only milk and water usually
>>
File: CocaColainmyPepsi.jpg (219KB, 550x450px) Image search: [Google]
CocaColainmyPepsi.jpg
219KB, 550x450px
>>7580638
>>7580876
>>7580930
And I'd like to point out the caffeine is a rather bitter substance, there is certain ratio at which caffeine will definitely make drinks bitter; that said even if you don't notice the taste of caffeine in regular drinks, caffeine free drinks would likely taste sweeter / different.

Caffeine free diet drinks would need less sweetener and thus less aftertaste / nastiness.

>>7580949
No, max is the opposite, it uses ginseng (a natural source of caffeine) to almost double the caffeine content without making it too bitter.

Caffeine free Pepsi is the gold label and says caffeine free on the box; It's rather rare in most places.

>>7580086
0/10
>>
>>7580117
That's honestly no excuse to not be able to have basic tasting
Next you'll be telling me that there's no way to tell the difference between Coke and Pepsi
>>
>>7580126

But it's zero calorie.
>>
>>7578896
that's only in the USA, i think. Pepsi max is my go to here in NZ, and i believe it doesn't contain ginseng and extra caffeine.
>>
>>7580896
nah, i'm not addicted. i don't even like textbooks.
>>
i strongly prefer diet coke. i like aspartame. it tastes clean and artistic, not like a fucking beet or corn. which is not refreshing. plus aspartame is a unique stimulant that acts like a mild cross of caffeine and cocaine.
>>
>>7579257

>pop
>>
i've been exclusively drinking diet coke for 15-20 years.

when i had a regular coke a little while back, it was so strange and alien. regular coke has way more spice and caramel flavors.
>>
I was really into diet coke for years, i liked it better than the real stuff.

Now I rarely drink soda, and I find I like the sugared ones more-- I pace myself better with them, unlike the diet cokes I could throw back like water.
>>
I think diet pepsi tastes better since they stopped using aspartame. what do they use as a sweetener now? coke zero should try it

I'm not even an anti aspartame fag, I just don't like the taste of it
>>
>>7581284
you haven't lived until you've drank 24 cans of diet coke in a day.

first thing upon waking is grab a pack of marb reds and an icy cold diet coke out of mini fridge by bed, crraack spizzz, that spicy bubble scratch cleaning your scrummed from sleep throat, walk over to the toilet to take piss 1 of 200 for the day. light your first cigarette while pissing your first piss and drinking your first diet coke. sit down at the piano.

do nothing but smoke cigarettes drink diet coke and play piano all day until you pass out in a dissipated pile of nerves just to do it again the next day. did you have your crackers today? will count saltines tomorrow.

that's what being 35 is about.
>>
>>7579529
Stevia is a fucking meme.
>>
Diet Coke is disgusting, why does it still exist? Coke Zero is the greatest soda ever made.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.