[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, /ck/. I've got some pork stock I made last night.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3025_zps5199ecd9.jpg (286KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3025_zps5199ecd9.jpg
286KB, 640x427px
Okay, /ck/. I've got some pork stock I made last night. What can I do with it besides shit like soup?
>>
>>7564808
soup dumplings if it's thick enough
>>
Cook beans with it
>>
tonkotsu ramen is best ramen
>>
>>7564810
I made the stock with some leftover ham hocks from a red bean soup though anon.

pls i'm so gassy
>>
Use it to cook veggies or beans
Reduce it and make sauce
Poach other foods in it
Use as the liquid for a pork-based stew
>>
>>7564808
Lentil soup! Have any pig bacon grease/lard? Add that in the pot of lentil soup, it's like liquid crack.

>>7564810
Any beans will do is right, but lentils go great with pork lard or stock.

>>7564809
Oh man, this sounds delicious. +1 for this too, I'm doing this next time I make some pork stock.
>>
pork stock popsicles.
>>
In a stainless steel pan, pan-sear pork chops.
Remove from the pan.
Add 2tbsp each of flour and oil to the pan and cook, stirring constantly, until about a shade or two darker than the colour of peanut butter.
Off the heat and add half a chopped onion and 150-200g or so of chopped mushrooms.
Keep stirring until the hissing stops then re-up the heat.
When sizzling audibly, beat in 1 cup of pork stock and salt to taste. Be sure to beat strongly to break up any flour clumps that may have formed.
Re-add pork chops and smother them in the gravy.
Set heat to medium/medium-low and cook until pork chops are done.
Remove the pork chops, re-up the heat to reduce gravy if/as desired then pour over the meat and sprinkle with chopped herbs (parsley and/or dill are nice).
Serve with two veg sides (I like sautéed beetroot with onion and sour cream and sautéed sauerkraut) and a starchy-side (buttered potato for me, thanks).
>>
>>7564840
If you add a bit of brown sugar and apple cider vinegar then froze them up, guarantee you they'd taste great.
>>
>>7564840
kek
>>
Cook pork in stock
Remove pork al dente
Reduce stock with butter till thick
Add pork back in to coat
Pork glazed pork
>>
Red mashed potatoes and ham gravy.
>>
>>7564808
This is from your toilet
>>
Use it as flavoring in a pork fried rice.

Reduce and use a thickener to create a gravy for a home made pot-pie with pork cubes and mixed veggies.

Or use the gravy to put on mashed potatoes. Add spices to the stock to create a marinade for a pork loin roast. Make it a base for a BBQ sauce. etc etc, just use your imagination.
>>
>>7565578
Please anon, the poop meme isn't funny
>>
>>7564808
http://library.cmu.ac.th/ntic/en_lannafood/detail_lannafood.php?id_food=21

Kaeng kradang -- pork curry aspic
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.