[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to Jack Astor's >entire back of their menu is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

>go to Jack Astor's
>entire back of their menu is dedicated to the process in which they cook their tendies
>I'm home

>tendies arrive
>3 lukewarm tendies

mfw
>>
You should appreciate such great service. Sounds like your tenders were already ready before you even left the house
>>
File: DV1000.jpg (148KB, 750x561px) Image search: [Google]
DV1000.jpg
148KB, 750x561px
why do Americans love piping hot food and coffee?
It just burns your tounge.
>>
Wait. So you went to a restaurant, ordered there then went home, got your tendies (presumably via delivery) and they weren't hot anymore?
Why didn't you eat at the restaurant?
>>
>>7557750
Is that an American thing? I thought I was the only one who liked everything piping hot. Most of my friends dont
>work at pizza joint
>always burn my mouth eating pizza right out of the oven
>>
>>7557750
because we struggle between a balance of cheap, fast and quality
as a country weve pretty much decided cheap + fast > quality
over heating our food gives a false sense of freshness to try and compensate for the low quality of our ingredients
>>
>>7557717

All SIRcorp restaurants are hot garbage, literally bottom tier cooks thinking that pumping out tendies and flatbreads=chefdom

Hell they use steak presses at canyon creek, jack astors they barely make any food, they just open bags and bottles and combine shit.

If you want a good tendie just make it at home, pro tip put egg yolks in your batter, thats the money you fucking NEET.
>>
>>7557776
Was the 'za at least good?
>>
>>7557776
>always burn
I've gotten to the point where my mouth is almost immune, I did recently bite into something hot enough I felt it eat through the layers until only flesh remained. That was a mistake and I can't remember what it was. Something I microwaved.
>>
>>7557787
you better believe. This place we made the dough out of honey, mollassas, and local milk. we made the sauce from scratch too. all stoners. Hoagie n Deaux was up there with my all-time favorite places. sadly it went under due to the recession of 2008 and the new owner selling meth out the back door
>>
>>7557787
pls don't say "za" anon, it makes the babby Jesus cry
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.