[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /ck/ think of Bibimbap? It's London's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: photo-24.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
photo-24.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
What does /ck/ think of Bibimbap?

It's London's latest food meme.
>>
>>7557134
London doesn't have food memes.

It has virtually every cuisine under the sun and has done for decades.
>>
Raw egg is disgusting
>>
I like a lot of Korean foods but I just don't see the appeal of bibimbap. I'd rather have the rice and ingredients separately as banchan. They just taste like a mess all together.
>>
>>7557134
London Ontario? I have a hard time believing that London UK is this far out of touch, unless you mean it's like one of those revival micro-memes, like how NYC was briefly obsessed with spaghetti in tomato sauce around 2013-ish if I recall correctly
>>
korean food is disgusting
>>
>>7557134
i went to the bibimbap restaurant in soho, if that's what you mean

it's bretty good actually, although they did mix up my order the food was so nice i didn't mind
>>
File: ls.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
ls.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
>>7557189
What's the problem? Sometimes mundane things are good. You're telling me you wouldn't gladly spend $25 for this?
>>
>>7557206
You meme'ing me son? Are you telling me you WOULD pay $25 for t...hat?
>>
>>7557228
>a restaurant is obligated to provide food to me at exactly the wholesale cost of the ingredients and not a cent more!
>>
>>7557241
it doesn't even look good. Look's like some shit I'd throw together on a Tuesday
>>
>>7557264
>a meal is only good if it takes 6 hours to prepare
>>7557266
Post the term so I can report you and get you banned, /pol/

Make sure to sprinkle your post with your race-obsessed sexual fantasies about "bucks" cornholing your mother while you watch, might as well make it worth your time
>>
>>7557270
trolling used to be a art
>>
File: bitch can't get a dolla outta me.jpg (482KB, 1066x800px) Image search: [Google]
bitch can't get a dolla outta me.jpg
482KB, 1066x800px
>>7557270
Paying $20 for a raw egg makes you a cluckold. Make sure to prep the Australorp, women love a big black cock.
>>
>>7557281
Child, bibimbap doesn't cost $20. Try to keep up.
>>
>>7557282
Darling mother, you don't even know what currency or continent we're talking about, let alone which city I live in.
>>
File: shitposting.jpg (55KB, 577x435px) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.jpg
55KB, 577x435px
>>7557293
There is no dollar-denominated currency in the world that translates to a $20 price point for 'bap adjusted for the local memefood index. The only logical conclusion is you're posting from shitpostistan.
>>
>>7557169

Go eat your hamburger Amerifat.
>>
>>7557301
Two years ago, Hong Kong had a brief obsession with Korean food. I remember paying 19HK for bibimbap because it was a few HKD less than my usual meal from other place. That's about $2.50US or so and is therefore incredibly cheap.

By contrast, getting a lunch of rice, meat, veg and soup from most street carts will set you back $23HK (about $3), HK-style combination fried rice (dried seafood and roast meat) at one of the more famous places in town is $129HK (about $16.50US) and a four-course tasting menu just about anywhere will cost ya around $400HK.
>>
>>7557169
this to be honest

The best is the korean bbq but even that's pretty much a meme.
>>
>>7557144

Yah it has indian food, african food, pakistani food....
>>
>>7557416
Go eat your ranch salad amerifat
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 540x303px
>>7557416
Kill yourselves. Korean food is the best
>>
>>7557416
If you are saying korean bbq is the best I'm 100% sure you barely touched the surface of the korean cuisine.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.