[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm walking to 7/11 in a few minutes, what should I get?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: eatup.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
eatup.gif
2MB, 320x240px
I'm walking to 7/11 in a few minutes, what should I get? I'm drunk.

No pizza. Everything else, including aisle items, is on the table.
>>
>>7553171
Sunglasses
>>
>>7553176

To eat*

I already have too many sunglasses
>>
>>7553171
Ask the Indian guys if you can buy their smell?
>>
Kraft Mac n Cheese boxed version
>>
>>7553171
Gas station nachos yo!
>>
Sushi.

It was good knowing you.
>>
Big Bite of course--with an obscene amount of "chili" and "cheese" coupled with heaped on relish and onion.

Don't be afraid to skimp on the "chili" and "cheese". Consider the hot dog itself as an obstacle towards achieving a maximum amount of "chili" and "cheese."
>>
>>7553186

>It was good knowing you.

Might be. There's actually a murderer on the loose here. Killed someone walking alone at night last weekend. I think that's half the fun of this trip.
>>
Make that thing where you pour chili into a bag of chips
>>
Three cups of the ramen of your choice
>>
>>7553197

>sodium central
>>
>>7553171
Tuna mayo onigiri, 7 premium cheddar popcorn, 7 premium caramel popcorn, nikka whiskey, and mets cola if coke zero isn't on sale.
>>
>>7553184
This. The nachos are barely edible sober but pretty decent when you're drunk. Load those bitches up with chili/cheese and 'nos
>>
File: 1458945636271.png (146KB, 425x313px) Image search: [Google]
1458945636271.png
146KB, 425x313px
Hot Cheetos with nacho cheese
>>
>>7553171

> slim jim
> cow tale
> hotdog
> sour cream and onion lays
>>
>>7553244

Cow tails are the fucking bomb

Why are they not more popular? Literally the only candy I'll eat
>>
>>7553193
California here. This is a common Hispanic thing and they always try to jew you and add an extra cost on the bag of chips for the price of chile and cheese. Is this a common charge?
>>
Musubi and manapua.
>>
>>7553171
Get one of those chicken sandwiches they got and tell me how it tastes
>>
Microwavable burger, package of belogna, BBQ sauce, twisted freetoes, a root ber, twix bar, and a pack of newports
>>
fuckin slurpee man cmon
>>
>>7553285
Those things are actually alright. Had one for lunch the other day. Basically just has pickles and some sort of spicy mayo sauce on it.
>>
>>7553318

Pic? I wanna make sure I get the right thing
>>
>>7553338
>>
File: napepeoleon.png (92KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
napepeoleon.png
92KB, 500x500px
OP here. I got a hot dog with chili, cheese, mustard, and onions.

Had to deal with a bunch of drunk Chads trying to push me around but it was worth it. Delicious.
>>
>>7553350

that bun looks fucked up
>>
>>7553171
Are there wings? The buffalo wings at 7/11 are good.
>>
>>7553171
takis fuego, a spicy bean burrito, ex-lax and an extra large squishee
>>
>>7553189
I love those sputtering """"chili"""" machines at 7 11. I never get the cheese, but sometimes I just crave a grilled dog and if I'm not near Burger King, I will succumb to a Big Bite.

fill up that little grilled dog tray with lots of onions and jalapeƱos too, couple mustard packets and sour cream to get ur moneys worth
>>
>>7553260
>>7553193

They should charge extra...fritos are cheap and the chili and cheese are for HOT DOGS
>>
>>7553215
>'nos

took me a sec. lol
>>
>>7553380

this guy gets it.

Destroy your asshole
>>
>>7553180
I think you're mistaken, that anon already suggested what you should eat.

We're waiting.
>>
>>7553171
I don't suppose they sale dignity there do they OP?
>>
>>7553351
Do you live in Austin?
>>
eugh. I prefer the shell gas station. Maybe some takis or nachos
>>
>>7553499

I live in Austin, why? What's up fellow austinbro?
>>
>>7553197
I saw some guy buying a twelve pack of natty light and three cup o noodles last week.

Then I realized I just pigged out on an 8.50 salad bar at sizzler and had a box of franzia wine in my trunk sooooo
>>
>>7553512

Neither of you should feel shame.

Minus the franzia in the trunk, that's pretty low.
>>
>>7553513
Yeah it was Saturday and liquor stores are closed here on Sunday (Utah). don't trust myself w a bottle of liquor, with boxed wine I can get mellow drunk
>>
>>7553515

All well and good..but the trunk of the car...
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.