[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to go to a Publix for the first time. I hear the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: file.png (107KB, 495x599px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
107KB, 495x599px
I'm about to go to a Publix for the first time. I hear the subs there are bomb-ass, what should I get? All I know is the Boar's Head meat is worth paying extra for.
>>
File: bait 1.jpg (13KB, 360x361px) Image search: [Google]
bait 1.jpg
13KB, 360x361px
>>7551458
>I know is the Boar's Head meat is worth paying extra for.

Babby's first troll?
>>
>>7551458
The subs are indeed pretty great (and reasonably priced).
>>
>>7551458
Get a chicken tendie sub with buffalo and provolone
>>
>>7552073
Publix has the best tendies. I always get a tendie pub sub with ranch and buffalo
>>
File: 1454709482753.jpg (45KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1454709482753.jpg
45KB, 640x427px
I have a gift card so maybe I'll try boar's head next time. I get a #pubsub about once a week and goddamn they are delicious.

>roast beef, turkey, and ham (publix ultimate) or their slow cooked pork and onions
>gouda or muenster
>five grain bread
>mayo, honey mustard, deli mustard
>bell pepper
>banana pepper
>onion
>jalapeƱos or pickles
>tomatoes if they look ripe but they usually don't
>black olives
>cucumbers

All for five bucks if it's the weekly special. The retarded nigger by my house puts his heart and soul into the sandwiches and has a different method for each one to ensure maximum enjoyment. Thanks Gilbert I love you.
>>
>>7551458
Assuming all locations are consistent, their fried chicken is top tier
>>
>>7551458
It's just a grocery store you dumb shit.
>>
>>7552731
Where are you? Because my two local Publix's have shitty fried chicken. I can just taste the char in it.

Captcha: select all images with popcorn
>>
>>7551458
If you compare to Krogers subs, yea. They're decent.

Also their chicken is usually whats best, and better yet if you get a chicken tender sub.
>>
>>7552753
Complain to management. What region are you in? Is actually manager.

They are not properly cleaning the fryers or cooking it improperly.
>>
>>7552788
Central Florida. There's two versions of Publix here. The college kids with money version and the ghetto ass hoodrat one. You would think the ghetto one would have bomb fried chicken.
>>
>>7552798
Ah you live in Tampa don't you?
>>
>>7552799
Gainesville. Homeless hub, along with college hipsters.
>>
get salsalito turkey with whatever
>>
>>7552803
Oh yea, figures. That region sucks, would never take a job around there.
>>
>>7552806
It truly does. There's a lot of good restaurants here, I'll give it that. But shit like Publix goes beyond subpar.
>>
>>7552815
Also that's North Florida.
>>
>>7552817
North, Central. Shit'll be underwater again one day. Lol.
>>
>>7552803
Millhopper is the best imo
>>
I personally prefer the Publix roast beef over Boarshead but they are both good.

They will slice the meat fresh for you if you ask.
>>
File: Wegmans_-.jpg (274KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Wegmans_-.jpg
274KB, 1024x768px
There are people on here right now who think Publix is the height of shopping experience.
>>
File: 1277.jpg (894KB, 1400x940px) Image search: [Google]
1277.jpg
894KB, 1400x940px
>>7554787
I've never been there, but it probably stinks of poor people like Publix and Trader Joes.
>>
>>7551462
the fuck other super market meat even approaches the quality of Boars Head?
>>
>>7554787
Publix is a southern chain, so keep that in mind
>>
>>7552803
>Gainesville
I purposefully took a job that pays 10,000 $ less and has higher cost of living just to avoid that hell hole.
Only the pan handle is worse.
>>
>>7554823
EVERYTHING sucks in the south and southerners are only proud out of ignorance and insecurity.

I can't wait to move back to washington and get the fuck away from this shit.

You fellow southerners can get offended all you like but I highly recommend you do some traveling.
>>
>>7551458
The prepackaged subs suck ass
>>
in the south and for some reason every single person who works at publix stores are black, but not ghetto, like really really happy and nice black folk. its like im at disney world.
>>
>>7552362
I love it when parents of black retards give their children geeky names.
>>
File: 1449343830139.gif (2MB, 238x178px) Image search: [Google]
1449343830139.gif
2MB, 238x178px
>>7551458
get the spicy fried chicken wings.
so cash.
>>
>>7554809
nah, Kroger, Winn Dixie, Food Land, Ingles, THOSE are for poor people. Whole Foods, Publix, and Trader Joes are all much more expensive
>>
>>7551458
Get the fried chicken actually
>>
>>7551458
Is publix really that good?
I live in California and there isn't one near me.
>>
>>7555664
Trader Joe's beats the heck out of whole foods on costs for a number of staples, even hippie shit like organic milk. If they're in the same price bracket around you then something weird has happened.
>>
File: Paulie.jpg (18KB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
Paulie.jpg
18KB, 258x258px
Whole Chicken Tendie sub, buffalo and ranch, lettuce tomato. Combo it with Dirty Chips Jalepeno, put them on the sub. That and a coke is elder god tier meal.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.