[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I managed to land a summer gig as a server at a country club,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Cats-in-Bread.jpg (46KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
Cats-in-Bread.jpg
46KB, 550x413px
So I managed to land a summer gig as a server at a country club, is this going to be terrible /ck/?
>>
yes. You will be treated like dirt on a daily basis & get paid fuck all for exhausting hours.
Still might be a laugh at times
>>
You'll develop a healthy and appropriate loathing for rich people, probably. I'd assume one egomaniac will be enough to ruin a whole shift.
>>
>>7547704
you will probably get pretty good tips
>>
>>7547704
I worked at one for about 2 years, waitressing and bartending while going to nursing school. I met my husband there. It was pretty upscale in the evenings, during the lunch hours it was very laid back and casual. I enjoyed it and since many are members and repeat customers you will develop a kind of relationship with them. You'll start remembering their regular drinks and preferences. Tips can be quite good.
>>
File: g1335585073191155396.jpg (37KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
g1335585073191155396.jpg
37KB, 550x309px
>>7547704
>>
>>7547704

You can make lots of money, and if you are not a robot you can bang a lot of chicks, make a lot of friends, great connects to sell drugs to, those drug customers will also be valuable allies and friends later on.

If you have any talent at all an anon can really move up in the world by floating around the idle rich. Just dont forget where you came from, always come back to shitpost.
>>
>>7547704
Rich people are cunts but they tip very well if you can keep smiling and be polite.
>>
>>7548237

>making $20/hr at country club sucking old guys dicks
>don't forget us when you are a millionaire anon

realistic advice:
make friends with the cooks they will have whatever drugs you want.
>>
>>7548237
>being friends with custies
not even once.
>>
>>7548262
What this guy said. Drugs aside, if the cooks like you, it'll make your job much easier.
Source: I'm a cook who prefers certain servers over others.
>>
>>7548273
>>7548262
>>7548266

Obviously make friends with the staff too but for Christs sake what is wrong with rich people? Are you all really on the whole rich people are all Jews meme?

Stop being so pleb and make yourself a people person, otherwise you will be a poor troll who hates on everyone. Some rich people are in fact quite intelligent and interesting, in fact thats how a lot of mid tier people get rich.

And sell the damn drugs yourself, make some money anon. Sack up, get some bitcoin and a darknet market account, find whos got the good shit by lurking DNAvengers forum, and resell for a profit.
>>
>>7547797
> met husband

Aw.., that's cool. Was he staff or a patron?
>>
>>7548329

most of the upper class have nothing to do with plebs and literally treat them subhuman. makes it easier to justify abusing them to accumulate wealth/sell them shit they don't need at rates they can barely afford to pay back.

divorcing yourself form the lower class is usually what pushes a respectable "mid tier" person into the rich upper class that has no problem viewing most people as little more than livestock. most of their conversations are shallow and materialistic.

sure there are exceptions to the rule but its pretty safe to assume most people in the room are old money or ruthless / that would shove their grandmother down the stares for the insurance money.

but if you can suck their dick and hang out with them its nice because they leave a cloud of money wherever they go. good luck waiting tables anon it can indeed pay pretty well if you can bit your tongue but its a pretty depressing job that will leave you jaded as fuck.
>>
>>7548869

stairs*
>>
>>7548869
>has no problem viewing most people as little more than livestock

I'm poor and I have that opinion. Sad as it may be, I think it's 100% true.
>>
>>7548899

get a job in sales then and just rip off old people. super easy to make money if you don't give a shit about anything/anyone.
>>
>>7548827
He was a patron. He would come in all the time for lunch and started asking for me to be his waitress. He was a friend with the cook and apparently asked him if I was seeing anybody, which I wasn't at that time. He asked me out and about a year and a half later we got married.
>>
>>7547704
You're gonna hate it, if you own any firearms relinquish them immediately
>>
>>7547797
H U S B A N D
U
S
B
A
N
D
>>
>>7549048

thats almost as cute a story as some old creep at hooters offering a girl $200 for a blowjob
>>
if you want to see everyone jump out of the pool, slip a baby Ruth candy bar in there when nobody's looking.
>>
>>7548869

Meme tier garbage once again. Rich people aren't default good but also not default bad, can be based in fact.

Take your bernbro mentality elsewhere.
>>
I remember one time when my brother was a young guy only 19 and he applied for a job at a country club and some random old guy started talking shit about him because he didn't like the clothes he was wearing.
>>
>>7549048
gold digging roastie go home
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.