[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you late-lunchers eating right now? Swedish husmanskost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
What are you late-lunchers eating right now?

Swedish husmanskost reporting in.
>>
>>7547572
Looks good, what is it?
>>
>>7547751
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyttipanna
>>
>>7547572
Looks lie Felix, not proper homemade leftover pytt.
Why?
>>
>no ketchup

trash
>>
>>7547885
You do pickled beetroot or ketchup, never both.
>>
>>7547778
Thanks for giving me a dindin idea
>>
>biksemad
>not homemade

out
>>
File: 20160407_114914.jpg (3MB, 4839x1893px) Image search: [Google]
20160407_114914.jpg
3MB, 4839x1893px
>>7547572
I was standing in line at the beer counter at the hockey game last night and heard two Nordic types speaking their smordish borgan language behind me. I decided to be a decent American and paid for their beers. We too often get bad press so I decided to make these foreign visitors feel welcome.

Red Wings beat the Flyers 3-0.
>>
>>7548132
Haw haw. If they were being smordishborgan near you, they were probably Swedish, and as such you should have driven over them with your pickup truck.

Greetings from Finland. I'd buy you a beer back. Which city do you hail from? The City of Brotherly Not Knowing How to Play Hockey, or Canthockeytown?
>>
I have some of this shit in the freezer, it's okay for a quick lunch.
>>
>>7548152
Detroit. If you ever find yourself in this part of the world, I promise to feed you great food and get you drunk on local beers.

I don't know why we get such a bad reputation. Everyone I know, including me, gets excited meeting people from overseas. We always want to spoil you.
>>
Nothing I'm on a fucking diet and only eat once a day. The good thing is my only meal is going to be a medium pizza from papa johns with extra grilled chicken. Gonna wait until ~4 PM to order so I'll still feel a little full when I go to bed.
>>
>>7548375
If foreigners don't know what "spoil" means, it is giving you things in excess of what you need.
>>
>>7547885
>ketchup on pytt

baka
>>
>>7548386
A medium pizza could feed me for two days. Then again, I do drink a lot of beer. Not a whole lot, just a twelve pack a day.
>>
>>7547880
Because if you don't have any leftovers then Felix, or the equivalent, is quick, simple, relatively cheap and filling. I don't see the problem.
>>
File: 1438980955000.jpg (23KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1438980955000.jpg
23KB, 399x388px
>>7547572
>Swedish human cost
>>
>>7548412
It's fucking school cafeteria tier. Vidrig skit.
>>
>>7548420
I think youre just a jävla noob when it comes to the preperation
>>
>>7548445
>buying halvfabrikat
>thinking preparation can save it
>>
>>7548386
>Nothing I'm on a fucking diet and only eat once a day. The good thing is my only meal is going to be a medium pizza from papa johns with extra grilled chicken. Gonna wait until ~4 PM to order so I'll still feel a little full when I go to bed.
Is this a joke?
>>
>>7548454
Nope, he's on a high protein diet and as long as he eats that pizza and nothing else (and drink water of course), he's going to lose weight.
>>
>>7548451
mom pls stop posting on 4chan
>>
>>7548454
Well I've been losing about a pound of weight each week so I must be doing something right.
>>
>>7548464
Decorating a blanket of dough with pretend chicken is neither high protein nor any type of diet
>>
>>7548465
>On a cooking board
>defending buying pre-cooked shit that is the easiest thing to do youreslf
>>
>>7548484
>On a cooking board
>On a food and cooking board
Fixed that for you, newfag.
>>
>>7548474
>Decorating a blanket of dough with pretend chicken is neither high protein nor any type of diet
Wrong, I did the math on this shit. Already lost 3 pounds so far so I won't stop until I at least hit an overweight BMI (currently at 32 BMI).

Each slice has about 220 calories and 15 grams of protein according to the papa john nutrition calculator. So the whole thing gives me about 1,800 calories (my BMR is about the same) and 120 grams of protein.

Honestly this is the best I can do, I don't like feeling hungry all day and eating just salads and grilled chicken. So I came up with this, it's been working so far, I'm happy. The high protein keeps me full and suppresses hunger really well.
>>
>>7548515
I doubt this has ever occurred to you but have you considered getting some exercise?
>MFW: Working out twice daily, I can eat whatever I please.
>>
File: 1433398359696.jpg (43KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
1433398359696.jpg
43KB, 500x494px
>>7548515
>it's been working so far
>3lbs
>so far
I suppose if you down 3lbs of sludge a day you'll eventually lose 3lbs when you sit on the toilet.
>>
>>7548527
>I doubt this has ever occurred to you but have you considered getting some exercise?
nah I'm a fat lazy fuck and have a desk job.
>>
>>7548528
watev senpai, I get to fucking eat pizza and lose weight at the same time. I couldn't have it any other way.
>>
>>7548538
Thought as much.
You're going to die early.
>>
looks like shit. plus, is that milk? barbarian!
>>
>>7548548
>Thought as much.
>You're going to die early.
Not really a bad thing. Not sure if I want to be alive past 80 where every day being alive is suffering
>>
>>7548484
I love food but I hate cooking its the fucking worst
>>
>>7548375
Oh, phooey. We do love you in our own backwards way, but I do warn you from taking the opinion you find on the internet for the opinion you'll find in real life towards you fellas. It's easier to ignore the human being and just rag on you for what your government has done here in the faceless jungle of the wired. But in real life, Americans are by and large fine and decent people.

As long as it's people meeting people, y'all fine. If it goes down to a level where you can be considered a representative of a nation as a whole though, well... gosh, the cold war honeymoon really had a brutal rebound.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.