[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you eating right now ? Fresh beef cheeseburger Tomatoes,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
What are you eating right now ?

Fresh beef cheeseburger
Tomatoes, iceberg salad, red onion.
Heinz ketchup and Heinz mayo.

Classic.
>>
Just had an omelette with mozzarella cheese, diced onions and black pepper seasoning. Should've grabbed a photo. Oh well
>>
>Heinz mayo
>iceberg salad
>no pickles but calls it s classic

Spot the non American
>>
>>7530898
Ahah yeah I'm European
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 640x632px
>>7530882
Just finished eating my breakfast. Had some left over sushi rice from a few days ago. Went ahead and fried it up in sesame oil, chili powder, paprika, ginger, garlic, onion, pepper and a bit of soy sauce. Topped it with an egg, drizzled that with soy and sesame oil. Tastes great. Needs green onion but I didn't have any.
>>
>>7530903

Well my Yuro friend as a self described overweight American that cooks burgers on a bi-weekly basis may I suggest the following:

Good work on toasting the bun. A critical but often forgotten step.

Add dill pickles. need that sour

Use a charcoal grill if possible

Season only with kosher salt and fresh ground pepper.
>>
File: 295648.jpg (18KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
295648.jpg
18KB, 540x540px
How much more can I fall after this?
>>
File: todaysdinner.jpg (135KB, 1093x730px) Image search: [Google]
todaysdinner.jpg
135KB, 1093x730px
Not right now but for dinner i'll make lime and coconut milk chicken breast with bell pepper and zucchini on a bed of basmati rice ...wish me luck.
>>
Coffee with a dash of milk
Chocolate honey oatmeal cookie
Plain fruit because I ran out of honey and yogurt
>>
File: dancing dog.gif (532KB, 349x240px) Image search: [Google]
dancing dog.gif
532KB, 349x240px
>>7530916
Looks good
>>
>>7530919
Yo help a nigga out

How do I make the perfect burger
>>
>>7530919
I've tried with pickles but I don't really like the taste.
I use fresh salt de Guérande and ground black pepper.
The beef is bio and Belgian as the vegetables used in.
>>
File: IMG_20160331_115346.jpg (423KB, 1280x737px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160331_115346.jpg
423KB, 1280x737px
>>7530938
Forgot pic
>>
>>7530882
>iceberg
REEEEEEEEEE

On topic: Gruyere and mustard sandwich.
>>
>>7530926
I kekked.
Canned cream is so useless when it comes to flavour.
>>
File: 1432201367935.png (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1432201367935.png
27KB, 300x300px
>>7530958
yeah we all know its called lettuce over the big pond... but here its "Eisberg Salat" deal with it...

also your bell pepper is called Paprika over here, and your Pepperoni is Salami over here (also Pepperoni is the term for a pickled green chili over here) ... just to fuck more with your mind...
>>
>>7530940

It's very filling and satisfying. Super easy and cheap. I always make this when I have leftover rice. I don't like egg mixed in and cooked with everything. I like to cook the egg separate and have some runny yolk to mix into the rice. It's really good.
>>
>>7530882
Just had a bowl of cocoa crispies and a beer.
>>
File: 1458343327042.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1458343327042.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>7530882
>beef cheeseburger
>not just cheeseburger
>calling lettuce salad
>space before question mark
>heinz
Britcucks
>>
>>7530941

How much effort do you want?

This I consider the minimum amount of effort to make a proper All American cheese burger.

Fresh ground chuck 80/20 lean to fat ratio (ground that day, bright red in color). Grinding your own is optimal but too much work for a fast meal.

Form 1/4 lb patties. Don't over mold them but do get them shaped no need to compress with lots of pressure. I use a burger press but that is optional. Thickness should be no more then 5/8 of an inch imo I like a wide larger burger that is faster to cook with more delicious chat grilled surface area. Some people like a very plump thick meatball of a burger but I don't.

Generously season with kosher salt and fresh ground pepper. This is the only seasoning you need you are not making meat loaf.

Cook over the hot part of an grey ashed over lump charcoal on a grill. Do not ever use petro chemicals as N excellerent. Use a chimney starter. Don't want that Chem taste which lingers. Roughly 3 mins 1st side 2 mins last side. You want nicely seared and chared. Do not over with grill lid. American Cheese slice (Kraft deli deluxe) goes on last. Tent with aluminum foil and allow to rest 10 minutes. Tent so foil doesn't touch cheese or it will peel off.

Dress a toasted bun bottom to top: bottom bun, mayo (Helmans or best foods), quartered sweet onion slices (so they don't fall off and get evenly distributed), dill chip pickles, green leaf lettuce, a ripe beefsteak tomato, beef patty with cheese, 3 small dots Heinz ketchup, yellow mustard, mayo, top of toasted bun.
>>
>>7530916
This looks really good. I have some leftover rice so I'm going to try to make this today.
>>
File: 2irritant.jpg (22KB, 265x300px) Image search: [Google]
2irritant.jpg
22KB, 265x300px
>>7530988
German actually.
You know Germany right, the place where the hamburger was invented?
>>
>>7530992
>no need to compress with lots of pressure.
>a burger press

Pick one. Burger press= overcompressed.

>This is the only seasoning you need you are not making meat loaf.

At least you got that part right.
>>
>>7531128

I use a burger press without pressing hard. A bit counter intuitive but you will actually get more uniform results then hand forming. Hand forming means more touching and compressing then one pull of a burger press handle. I guess it all comes down to technique. I find a press faster with less skill
>>
Just came back from Burger King, wanted to try the new Whopper. Got it with all the extras and I feel like I achieved Enlightenment.

Gonna have to eat right for a whole week after that, though.
>>
>>7531251
The Burger King cheese, buns, condiments and veg are all fine. So is thier admittedly a bit industrial cooking process on a propane conveyor belt grill but the meat is so thin and dry. If Burger King could go to a slightly larger patty in thickness and use fresh not frozen meat I think they would really have something.
>>
>>7531264
Yes, I fully agree. That's the impression my younger brother got from it. Still the best burger I had so far, kinda hoping the pepper-on-bun thing catches on and more "artisan"-type burger places that don't use frozen stuff will start using it too, especially with fresh Jalapeño.
>>
>>7531303

Tell me more. The bun dough is hot pepper flavored?
>>
>>7531324
Yep, and it's bigger than the regular Whopper. I got the extras because I felt it wouldn't be worth it without them. So I had two burgers and extra cheese, as well as an upgrade on the fries from regular to supreme. The fries were just regular, but the burger was insane. Really green (even if probably not fresh) Jalapeño in it, strong as fuck. I didn't even put any mustard or anything on it, the flavor carried the whole experience. It's almost as big as that limited edition four burger Whopper.
>>
water
>>
Homemade Mac and cheese
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.