[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my girlfriend of 6 years father i've seen him salt and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: fatfuck.jpg (25KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
fatfuck.jpg
25KB, 450x450px
my girlfriend of 6 years father

i've seen him salt and pepper a grilled cheese sandwich then cover it in ketchup. i've seen this guy dip meatloaf in ranch dressing.

i had him over for dinner one time early on in the relationship. i made a fucking perfect steak with peas and mushrooms and twice baked potatoes which took 2 hours to make. this fucking guy must have salted the entire plate for 10 full seconds then asked where the ketchup was. i told him i don't have ketchup. he asked for ranch dressing next, i told him i might have some. i open the fridge and get him some expensive little bottle of caesar because that's the only dressing i use. this guy takes the fucking bottle and dumps most of it all over his steak and the potato AND THE PEAS.

this fucking guy buys those 6lb tubs of potato salad that is just the most bland mixture of potatoes with mustard and mayo. he takes his tub of potato salad to the couch along with a garlic salt shaker which he uses on every heaping spoon load he puts in his mouth.
>>
>>7530805
Your tastes are too refined, old people just like simpler things back when times were simple.
>>
>>7530850
Your taste sense dulls over time, ketchup, mustard and a few other distinct flavors will make food un-bland. All those 99 herb mixes? Forget about them, tastes like grass at that age.
>>
I wouldn't stress over it ever again. You rank pretty low in the family totem pole as daughters boyfriend anyway. Just buy the lout some Tendies and have ketchup, ranch, S&P, and garlic salt handy.

Are you planning on marrying this girl and spreading this mans genes?
>>
Does he smoke? Besides that, his mother probably didn't know how to cook so he never learned how to eat good food. A lot of Americans lived off the microwave during the 70s. And maybe he's just a garbage person.
>>
Wait, Is he a great big fat person?
>>
>>7530805
just say

no
>>
>>7530868
probably about 220lbs which isn't that fat for a 50yo american even if it's technically obese
>>
>>7530876

I'm 6ft 210 no slack belly how tall is this guy?

I agree he has kids menu tastes but you will never change him so just embrace it.
>>
>>7530879
probably 5'8 could be closer to 250 idk
>>
>>7530888

Have a weight in tell him you will provide potato salad (with garlic salt) on a pound for pound basis. Cater to his every terrible food whim. More salt, refined carbs and high caloric intake. He will eventually croak. You will inherent the family fortune as his beloved cook.
>>
>>7530805
Wow. Does your girlfriend know you're crushing so hard on her father?
>>
>>7530908
This OP, it's the only way
make the world a better place
>>
>>7530805
I'd just spend $5 on a couple bottles of shitty condiments for when he comes over. Fuck it. The guy has no taste, but he's still a guest. I wouldn't take it personally.
>>
There's no accounting for taste. His might be shit, but it isn't really his fault and you shouldn't take it as a personal insult. Like others said, just buy some ketchup/ranch and keep it around in case you cook for him again.
>>
>>7530805
You've been dating someone 6 years? Get off the pot or shit already.

That said. You have to accept people as different from you. Fact. This is someone who drinks, or once smoked, or has severe nasal damage that affects taste, and sounds like he's after texture and creaminess. Accommodate him, don't act shocked someone would ask for things when coming over for dinner that you do not have. You should have ketchup on hand. Have his favorite things. Is it garlic salt? Make freaking ridiculously garlic heavy garlic knots, and finish it off with a dose of coarse salt. Potato salad? Hell yea, make a giant 3qt portion, filled with bacon, chopped egg, coarse mustard, and copious amounts of red onion and celery. Chill that down from the day before, so it's perfectly cold. Put the celery salt, and garlic salt out when you serve it. Tell him you made this batch because you knew he liked the stuff and you hadn't ever done it before. Hope you like it dude, and I made plenty, feel free to take some home as well, k? What goes with ranch? Oh buy the superranch from Maries, (hope that isn't too expensive for you and your caeser moods), and then you have wings, you have pizza, you have a load of potato skins waiting for his perfect ranch mood. Ketchup? Okay, he likes ketchup, time to buy a LeCreuset and making your own fried foods. Or put a baking sheet in the oven for the wedge fries you know everyone likes with skin-in crispy browning.

Start making what he likes. It's what you do for family of people you like. Obviously you don't like this girl to be so outraged that her family is different and you can't be bothered to do anything but judge. I like my own peas steamed with a touch of butter or squeeze of lemon, but they're equally tasty in a pot pie in cream sauce and cooked to death. Get over yourself. Make the best damn comfort food you can think to do and work on some other recipes out of your comfort zone of what is right and true.
>>
File: spill.jpg (101KB, 665x507px) Image search: [Google]
spill.jpg
101KB, 665x507px
>>7531869
>it's ok to be pleb so cater to them
It's like you have no vision for a better society, anon.
>>
>>7530868
Don't worry anon I got your ref.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 500x343px
Maybe he is not impressed with the whiny bitch prag that is fucking his daughter for six years and only had self righteous culinary overman dilusions to show for it? If I were the dad and you were wasting 6yrs of my daughters life/spirit/fertility/energy, and your biggest concern in life is that someone didn't kiss your ass and pat you on the head because you can perform simple cooking tasks that humans have been doing for thousands of years... I would be showing you my own mad cooking skills featuring Rotisserie Anon with Hidden Valley Glaze.

Btw senpai, anyone know of a good wine pairing for faggot?
>>
>>7531869
I can't tell if this is sarcasm. That's a bit ridiculous. Keeping a bottle of ketchup in the house for guests (and not being ass blasted when they put it on a steak) is good manners. Treating your girlfriend's father like royalty, catering everything you do around them at the expense of yourself everyone else is really weird. In fact, that could easily be interpreted as rude and passive aggressive.
>>
>>7530805
>he takes his tub of potato salad to the couch along with a garlic salt shaker which he uses on every heaping spoon load he puts in his mouth.

That sounds pretty good.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.