[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/kosher/ fags report in. General kosher products talk, when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

/kosher/ fags report in.

General kosher products talk, when keep or break kosher. Bbq beef ribs recipes always appreciated. Heard of lactose non milk cheese coming out. Should make cheese burgers guilt free. Share thoughts. Any inquiries can be answered. Cooking a stew tonight should be good if I don't answer a question right away.
>>
sorry op, we don't allow jews in these parts
>>
>>7529920
How bout now?
>>
fuck off kike
>>
>>7529958
Why don't you want to talk kosher? Plenty of tasty dishes. You can't refuse.
>>
Is there anything vegan that isn't kosher?
>>
>>7529958
Heheh. Go ahead goy eat my kafiltefish
>>
File: 20160229_203812.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160229_203812.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>7529973
Broccoli is a sensitive subject. There's a couple other veggies but I can't think of them off the bat. Here's my stew so far.
>>
>>7529973
It isn't the vegetable itself but if there's insects on it, if that clarifies it
>>
>>7529914
my local kosher deli is saving up some chicken skin for me.
pretty excited to make some schmaltz and gribenes
>>
File: god-monty-python.jpg (30KB, 800x441px) Image search: [Google]
god-monty-python.jpg
30KB, 800x441px
>>7529914
>when keep or break kosher

God doesn't give a shit what you eat.
>>
>>7529973
Anything made on a Saturday.
>>
>>7530291
Yeah? You had a long conversation with Him about it, did you?
>>
Is it ok to eat jew food if Im not a jew? You guys make some good grape juice
>>
>>7530371
Yup, it's totally fine.
>>
>>7529914
We muslims eat halal, we are also allowed to eat kosher food. I heard its because jews slaughter animals in the name of God. Is that true?
>>
>>7529914
I'm kosher but I don't follow Sephardim or Ashkenazim traditions. Personally the knit picking and animal retentiveness has completely altered perspections of how out religious ancestors ate.

I and my community eat dairy with poultry, not quiting that any time soon.

How we slaughter and prepare flesh varies because the heavy salting is a recent development foremost of our history salt was far too expensive to kasher.

Personally I don't eat mammalian flesh most often, it doesn't agree with me.

Otherwise traditional kosher food is just Ethiopian food. I'd love to grow enset though, kocho looks delicious but ots more southerly.
>>
>>7529964

Your kind is the most stuck-up and rude clientelle a grocery store experiences..

For passover, we put your seasonal products on a shelf lined with parchment paper because it's contaminated otherwise. Jews might have the most arbitary bullshit practices with catholicism being a close second. All kosher food has been blessed by a rabbi? Really? Does he go around and bless every little package of egg noodles and chicken consumme or does he just wave his hand across the outside of the manufacturing plant and call it a day?
>>
I made matzo ball soup recently. It was pretty good, the matzo balls were denser than I expected. I had in mind something similar to dumplings, but they were thicker, chewier. It was nice, I might make it again.
>>
>>7530455
Damn there are so many autocorrect mistakes on here, sorry.
>>
>>7530475
*tips Fedora furiously*
>>
>>7530452
You shouldn't eat kosher. The heads get pointed in the wrong direction. It's just all wrong.
>>
>>7530508
Never ate it though. I can't even trust muslims here in the Europe, with their fake halal branding. Its almost like fashion nowadays, claiming everything is halal -.-'
>>
>>7530475
Are you trying to apply logic to religious superstition?
>>
>>7530452
Basically, kosher guidelines for slaughter are more strict than halal guidelines, all muslims can eat kosher, all jews can not necessarily eat halal
>>
>>7530475
from what *I* know, it depends on the product. slaughter requires a rabbi to do the slaughter, and oversee the butchering/prep process.
non-slaughter has regular inspections of goods and the factory line to insure compliance with the methods and rules required.
>>
Yeah even hebrew national hotdogs came under fire as violating kashrut
>>
>>7530499
It's okay no one bothered to read your wall of text anyway.
>>
Kosher slaughtering is very hygienic.
Stay mad /pol/
>>
File: 1390844328980.jpg (348KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1390844328980.jpg
348KB, 960x640px
>>7530506

>shouting "fedora" in the face of the opposition out of a complete lack of retort
>>
https://soundcloud.com/hamburgerhelper/sets/watch-the-stove

what the fuck is this album
why do i like this
>>
>>7529982
Recipe m8? Looks good
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.