[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought you guys would be the best people to discuss this with,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: hangover worries.jpg (64KB, 300x424px) Image search: [Google]
hangover worries.jpg
64KB, 300x424px
I thought you guys would be the best people to discuss this with, but do you ever get hangovers from drinking just a small amount of alcohol?

I normally have 6 or 7 drinks a day to relax and I never get drunk from just slightly buzzed, and I'm fine every morning, but this morning I woke up with what feels like a hangover from hell.

What gives?
>>
>>7525663
>ever get hangovers from drinking just a small amount of alcohol?
No, never.

>>but this morning...
It could be any number of things. Perhaps you were dehydrated yesterday for some other reason and then the booze made it that much worse?
>>
>>7525680
This would be almost exactly my response.

You're probably dehydrated or suffering a deficiency of the B vitamin variety.
>>
this one time i had a small sherry at the pub and then i woke up and a nigger had raped me and stole my keys
>>
>>7525688
You are suffering from an excess of Rohypnol.
>>
File: ringu.jpg (72KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
ringu.jpg
72KB, 800x792px
>>7525663
I used to be able to drink without hangovers into my late 20's but nowadays I get hangovers after just a couple of drinks, even though I wont even get buzzed from that small amount of alcohol.

It kinda sucks.
>>
>>7525700
>excess of Rohypnol
actually his name was DaMarcus
>>
>>7525702
try drinking better alcohol. I find a nice craft brew will make me feel euphoric after 1 or 2 beers and drinking more than that doesn't enhance the effect, so drinking craft beers and Belgian ales has made me drink less.
>>
>>7525714
>le "drinking doesn't make me drunk" meme
>>
>>7525714
I have the opposite response. I can swill natty light all night long without a hangover. 2 or 3 craft stouts will fuck my head over every time.
>>
>>7525707
super dooper kek
>>
>>7525663
Depends on the quality desu.
I can drink half a bottle of half-decent rum such as Bacardi and nothing happens. Two longdrinks with quality """"""""""rum"""""""""" they serve at the shitty clubs my friends drag me into and I get the worst headache.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.