[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that one guy that puts his wasabi into his soy sauce >that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Sushi-Cat-1200.jpg (457KB, 1200x652px) Image search: [Google]
Sushi-Cat-1200.jpg
457KB, 1200x652px
>that one guy that puts his wasabi into his soy sauce
>that one guy that eats sushi with ginger
>>
>>7505826
I Always put wasabi into my soy sauce.
>>
>>7505829
this, it's great
>>
>that one fag who only orders nigiri and sticks his nose at rolls

Nigga this ain't fucking Nobu, that frozen tuna on rice is six times the price of what everyone else is eating and ain't even the real shit you white trash idiot.
>>
>>7505826
>that one white guy who's obsessed with japanese food
>>
<that one guy who cares enough to shitpost about it
>>
>>7505886
Even worse
>has never been to a decent japanese restaurant

I have a few friends like this, it's just painful to hear them talk. I get that you don't want to/can't go to Japan, but we got good quality places in the city, at least try them once.
>>
>that one guy who gives a shit about stuff like this
>>
>that one guy who puts plates back on the conveyor belt
>>
>eating sushi
>contributing to the decline of global fish by eating the unsustainable species
>>
>that one guy who can't use chopsticks so he just picks the fish up
>>
>>7505826
>those hundred million people that use the soy sauce at all
>>
>that one guy who refuses to use the english names even though he has no idea how to pronounce the nip ones
>>
>be me
>want to eat at a great Japanese place
>don't want to look like that guy who is just there to weeb out

I know there's some god-tier Asian food here in SF, but I'm not sure where to go, I always get conflicting info.
>>
>>7506078
There will always be enough white people that you won't stand out unless you have no idea what you're doing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.