[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most food I can get for $10? My choices are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 465132849651398465132.jpg (12KB, 178x178px) Image search: [Google]
465132849651398465132.jpg
12KB, 178x178px
What's the most food I can get for $10?

My choices are

>McDonalds
>Hardees
>Subway
>>
B A I T

buy a steak
some potatoes
a salad
and some beeer eyyyyy
>>
>>7505519
Not bait I am a broke college student

I have

>1 gram of ayy lmao
>1/3 bottle of captain
>10$ for food (sick of cafeteria food it's shit, only really like the free fruit and chasers)
>>
You can get many pounds of rice and beans for 10 bucks.

If you're talking fast food, you can get two footlongs at Subway for 10 and change.
>>
>>7505526
That would be great if I was living in an apartment or a house. I'm in a shitty dorm. No kitchen/kitchen utensils.
>>
>>7505519
>buy a steak
>$10
aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha
>>
>>7505525
>Not bait I am a broke college student
>chooses to spend food money on fast food
go to the grocery store you stupid nigger and buy a bag of lentils, some oatmeal, and spend the rest on whatever veggies you can
>>
>>7505517

9 cheeseburgers and a small soda if it's on the dollar menu
>>
>>7505517
your parents probably pay for your meal plan but you choose to instead waste the money they also give you. i don get it
>>
>>7505548
mate
>>7505526
read this post
>>
>>7505575
>>7505529
I mean this post.

I live in a dorm, there is no kitchen and I have no kitchen utensils. I also have no mode of transportation.
>>
Get hardees
>>
Get takeout Chinese combo, that should last you 2 meals and it won't taste like animal dookie hours later. Add on some egg rolls to get it up to $10
>>
>>7505517
>Literally 3 loaves of bread
>Peanut butter
>?????
>Constipation
>Bloating
>Fatigue
>Loss of appetite

Hunger solved, anon
>>
>>7505557
dollar menu is history senpai
>almost quads
>>
>>7505517
The grocery store.
>>
>>7505577
>>>7505575
>>>7505529
>I live in a dorm, there is no kitchen and I have no kitchen utensils.
Get a hotplate and stop being a man child

>I also have no mode of transportation.
Your fucking legs, nigger
>>
>>7505922
typically hotplates are not allowed/illegal in dorms. even microwaves, space heaters, and cooling units usually need at least approval. last thing they went is a drunk retard leaving it on at night and killing 200 19 year olds in their sleep
>>
When my friend lived in the dorms, the only thing that he could have to cook things that was actually allowed was a kettle. His dorm also had a kitchen set up on the ground floor, but the stuff was always disgusting because people didn't know how to use a fucking oven.
>>
>>7505517
Buy potatoes and some chicken breasts. I assume you have some salt and oil, bare minimum. Dice the potatoes bite sized, slather both the breasts and the potatoes in the vegetable oil, salt both fairly liberally. Bake that shit at 450 after preheating. It's delicious.

Optional: pepper, garlic/garlic powder, finely chopped onion, paprika on the chicken breasts, herbs of your choice.

10bux can get you about 3 meals worth of chicken breasts and >5 meals of potatoes even if you eat large portions.
>>
>>7505942
Bruh i dunno what kind of bumfuck retarded liberal campus youre on, but any campus in Europe allows for a hotplate, call up the caretaker and ask to be sure. Aint no way theyre letting 200 19 year olds live off of mcdonalds and cafeteria food unless youre a burger. In which case, buy a goddamn salad you fat slob
>>
File: steak04-300x200@2x[1].jpg (199KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
steak04-300x200@2x[1].jpg
199KB, 600x400px
>>7505542
>not getting 10 $1 steaks at the dollar store
pleb
>>
>>7505976
I'm not even the OP. I've just been through college so I know how it works. and they absolutely want you living off their cafeteria food and other oncampus facilities because then you are paying for a meal plan. so shut the fuck up. idk what retarded, no liability campus you live on but in this country we actually have fire regulations. fag
>>
i got a 10lb bag of potatoes for $4 canadabux the other day... so potato i guess
>>
>>7505981
>3.5 oz
Those steaks are gonna look like Oscar Meyer lunchmeat slices.
>>
In terms of nutrients per dollar, nothing beats dried beans.
>>
>>7505517
>>7505525
>low budget
>wants to buy expensive food instead of making his own
There's your problem.
>>
>>7506358
and they have even more salt
>>
>>7505517
>$10
>find nearest grocery store
>$4 bag of frozen chicken
>$2 bag rice
>$3 bag of red kidney beans

Enough for a family of 12.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.