[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go out to restaurant with like 4-5 friends >none of them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 9

File: 1417903528160.jpg (81KB, 488x668px) Image search: [Google]
1417903528160.jpg
81KB, 488x668px
>go out to restaurant with like 4-5 friends
>none of them want to order appetizers, I'm hungry so I do
>appetizer gets here, each of my friends ask for a "bite"
>after 5 people take a bite half the appetizer is gone
>I still have to pay for all of it

What the fuck do I do in a situation like this? Make them each give me a dollar for their "bite"? Tell them all to fuck off they can't have any? Do I just suck it up and deal with it?

They always order their own entrees, but if I ever order dessert the same shit happens.

I know it sounds autistic but this shit pisses me off considering an appetizer is $10 and I never get all of it.

Wut do?

Pic is the only cooking related image I have on this computer, so not very related.
>>
Give up your friends for a few dollars and eat strictly alone, that's what I did.
>>
>>7501555

Reach down, grab a can of man, and tell them to fuck off or pay.

You sound fat and awkward. Let me guess some of these "friends" are girls.
>>
Stop going out with leeches or stop ordering appetizers.
>>
A few options, either tell them they can't have any or simply don't order a starter.

Carry a snack like an apple around with you, so if you need a snack before dinner you'll be sorted.

If they comment on how you don't order appetizers anymore, just be straight with them that you never got to eat it all!
>>
>>7501555
>Do I just suck it up and deal with it?

Yes. You either accept that you're buying a gift for your friends that you can also enjoy some of, or you suck it up and order nothing.

Or tell them to fuck off and buy their own. If they're your friends, either solution should be satisfactory
>>
>>7501561
If he wasn't getting pussy from the girls before he will def not get any pulling out a fucking apple at a restaurant
>>
>>7501567
That isn't what I was suggesting.
I was more thinking along the lines of, after work but before dinner. Have a quick snack.
>>
>>7501555
some people are cheap and will always hesitate in a restaurant about ordering something

those are some people you can get along but never again go the restaurant with
>>
Normally I would tell you to get new friends.

However, if you're the only one at the table starting the meal with tendies and ending it with dessert, you're probably a fatty, and your friends are most likely doing you a favor by eating half of your extra plates of food.

I'd recommend not being a fatty, and if you're the only one at the table ordering an appetizer and dessert, it's your own fault. It's simply bad etiquette to make everyone else wait for their food while you pile it in right in front of them.

Get a sense of what kind of meal you're at before ordering half a dozen extra plates of food. If one or two other people say they're going to get an app, then it's okay for you to order one.
>>
>>7501555
Can you really not wait an extra few minutes for your actual order to get there?

Jesus Christ you sound like such an insufferable cunt rag
>>
>>7501577

You sound like an extremely insecure 16 year old.

>Don't order something unless everyone else does!

He can order whatever the fuck he wants and can tell his friends to fuck off. Simple as that.
>>
>>7501579
It'll be ok OP, just stop being a useless fat fuck
>>
>>7501555
When going out with friends I settle how we're going to eat before we order. If everyone is ordering their own plate we'll split the bill accordingly. If we're ordering a bunch of dishes and passing them around the bill will be split evenly. Drinks are on the drinkers. If no one knows what the fuck they want to do I'll just order a bunch of dishes for the table and pick up the check myself. If someone else is feeling equally generous I'll let them do the same. If one person covers the entire bill the group should at least offer to get the tip.

Appetizers and small plates are generally table dishes. They are meant to be shared. If the bill is being split the cost of them ought to be split. Because of this it's probably a good idea to get some consensus about the order at the table.

The real bottom line is that if you're sweating the cost of eating out you're probably eating out at a place that's a little more than you can really afford. Maybe find a cheaper place with food you like and go there so the cost of the meal is not interfering with your enjoyment of it.
>>
>>7501586

If I was OP I'd be too drunk at 8 AM to make this thread.
>>
>>7501590
can i go out to dinner with u
>>
>>7501579

>too socially inept to have dinner with his own friends without going home and crying about the experience on 4chan
>calls someone who responds with honest advice an extremely insecure 16 year old

It's first thing in the morning, and I'm drunk, so I don't even know what to say at this point, OP.
>>
>>7501596
How close are you to South Brooklyn, and how adventurous do you eat? I'm surrounded by places where great meals can be had for pocket change. I've got places where I can take eight people out for dinner and drinks and not pay more than $140. That's with tax and tip, and the food will be excellent. But if that's gonna be the case I'm sure as fuck choosing the place and ordering for the table.
>>
I had a girlfriend that would always steal my appetizers, one time I spazzed out and threw it all on her plate and told her to fuck off, she stormed out so I just ate both our meals. So if you keep being a beta with your friends you'll snap like I did.
>>
>>7501555
if they are truly your friends, telling them to fuck off and buy their own wouldnt be a problem. sounds like you just hang out with a bunch of leeches.
>>
Pretty shortsighted to order appetizers when nobody else does. Even if they didn't want them before, of course they're going to get hungrier/impatient from seeing food right in front of them. And really, of a $10 appetizer, you lost $5 of it? To your friends? And this is a big deal to you? I'd hate to go out drinking with you.
>>
File: 1427498140448.gif (402KB, 250x189px) Image search: [Google]
1427498140448.gif
402KB, 250x189px
>>7501638

Having a gf or wife it's implied they can share your appetizers. No girl with merit would eat more than 50%. Unless you and your girl were trying to outfat each other.

>ate both plates as gf crys in parking lot
>>
>>7501655
My wife and I order with the intention everything will be shared. We narrow things down to the dishes we agree are the most interesting and order them. Plates get passed around the table several times during the meal. As such we tend to favor places where that's the style of dining.

I do know some folks who just want their own plate and that's it. (I think it's a control thing, but whatever). In a group those folks usually order their own entree, while the rest of the table splits a bunch of small plates. Plenty of places can accommodate both styles of eating, even at the same table.
>>
OP this is called app tax, you see because you're the only one eating a plate of fried calamari the cooks in the back aren't going to start cooking your food until you are done eating, so you're putting your friends food back 10-20 minutes by being the only guy to get an appetizer.

I don't like it either but considering that you make everyone wait for you, its kind of even stevens.
>>
>>7501674

You sound like an individual of high esteem. You a professor or something?
>>
>>7501674

Well he said appetizers not the meal.

If my wife and I get an appetizer, we agree on one and share. We generally eat our own entrée, but will occasionally sample the others. Sometimes we trade food also.

But you shouldn't sperg on a gf or wife for an appetizer. If you are unwilling to give the lady who wraps her lips around your cock a nacho or a chicken wing, your gonna have a dry cock.
>>
>>7501555
This is why i eat alone.
>>
>>7501638
That's retarded. Girlfriends are in a completely different social category. You can always expect food sharing as the norm. At least you know now that was stupid. You probably didn't get laid for a while over $10, which you were probably going to have to pay anyway.

>>7501555
Meanwhile, this guy is right, OP. You either don't give a shit, or at the end of the meal before the check comes you tell the server to split half the cost of the appetizer amongst the other diners. This is fair, and not douchey, but you took control rather than feeling all butthurt and telling 4chan how shitty your friends are.
>>
>>7501701
>This is fair, and not douchey
Well you're half right
>>
File: evenstevens33.jpg (30KB, 576x384px) Image search: [Google]
evenstevens33.jpg
30KB, 576x384px
>>7501690
>its kind of even stevens.

if you're with a bunch of guys I'd say fuck off
if it's women, well you're on your own

let me have a bite
women do this only
>>
Just tell them "yo if yall want a bite, we can share which includes the price." Explain how you lose half your food on "a bite" from everyone and you're too hungry for that shit. If they get offended, you have shit friends and it's time to get new ones. I don't think they'll be mad at you for not giving them something they didn't pay for.
>>
>>7501714
You seriously think it's douchey for OP to stop buying appetizers and desserts for everyone at the table every time they eat out? Maybe he should buy their drinks, too? Dude, it's a shitty thing to do to your friends. It's like buying people dinner without them having to say thanks. Really, what do you think is the better alternative if you were OP? Get all mad and have an intervention during or after? Make passive aggressive remarks? Stop ordering what you want to eat? Pay everyone else's bill with no acknowledgement every time? Stop having friends because you're not Mr. Moneybags? I'm open for ideas.
>>
>>7501752
Take your meds dude damn. I've never seen anyone get so defensive and angry about someone else's $5.
>>
>>7501752
Or OP could be like: "No. You may not have a bite of my appetizer. It is mine. I paid for it, fuck you."
That'll keep you in good company, damn it.
>>
>>7501759
I'm not mad. OP just has a problem with setting boundaries. You're not getting the gist of his issue. He doesn't speak up for himself. It doesn't sound like his friends keep tabs and get the next one.
>>
>>7501577
>don't order unless other people order
>other people don't order unless other people order
>no one orders

Maybe your friends are super autistic like this guy, op, and you're simply helping them get fed.
>>
>>7501555
should of just sucked it up and waited for the main entree. Ordered the appetizer for carryout if you think you would been hungry later on.
>>
>>7501555

Get some friends with class.
Eating from the plate of others is a huge insult imo.

I wouldn't tolerate it.
>>
>>7501785

>no one orders

OP is obviously the fatty of the group, so he should take his cues as to what kind of a meal they're having from the rest of the party before ordering multiple courses and feeling awkward when everyone is sitting there watching him shove tendies into his face while they're trying to enjoy their drinks and have a conversation while waiting for their entrees.
>>
>>7501759
>>7501765
>>7501776
The point of going out is to enjoy a meal with your friends. The whole stressing out over the apps thing can be avoided with a simple question: "How about we get a few apps for the table? I was thinking x and y." Generally most people will go along with this, pass the apps around and chip in for the cost. Problem solved.

If some of your friends are less affluent than you and everyone is splitting the bill it might be wise to choose a place that everyone can easily afford so no one is stressing out about the bill. The point is to have fun. Go seeking Epicurean delights with parties of two or four. With a larger group going out becomes more about the hang than the food itself. Choose a place where the hang will be comfortable for everyone.
>>
>autistic people arguing with autistic people over blanket statements regarding the rules of social interaction
Pls guys. The fact of the matter is that you should be able to read the context of a particular situation and respond accordingly without consulting the internet. If you are unable to do this, then you are autistic and or socially stunted.
In OP's case, his "normal person" options are:
>calmly bring up the situation and explain your reasoning. The logic is sound, but you're going to sound like a finicky bitch. Pick this one if your friends already know you're a finicky bitch.
>continue to do what you're doing and say nothing. This is pretty normal. If you find that your friends don't reciprocate at some way (maybe even in other situations,) then they're bad friends.
>go out to eat by yourself if you want to conserve the "cent paid:calorie consumed" ratio. Just do other things with your friends

All of these will be normal if you can pull it off without sperging out.
>>
Appetizers in decent restaurants always come out in big enough portions that if you eat the whole thing you can't finish your entree.

I always thought if you order appetizers it's going to be shared
>>
Unless you start with something like a cup of soup or a salad, it's pretty much assumed you're going to share your appetizer.

Do you really sit in front of your friends stuffing down a plate of tendies and then get mad when they grab a bite?
>>
I wouldn't tend to have starters or appetisers on my own if I'm eating out with other people, we usually agree first if we're going for starters/desserts or just mains or whatever. Mainly because of the delay that can be caused by the starter or desserts.

Generally I don't consider it a good thing to have only one person eating a course; everyone else has nothing to do except wait for that person to finish.

That said, if you don't care and they're picking at your starter after previously deciding not to get one, fuck em.
>>
>>7501555
are you even supposed to eat a full appetizer on your own? I thought the whole point was that it's enough to give everyone at the table a small treat while they wait

appetizer orders are usually pretty big considering that it's not even supposed to be the main meal
>>
>>7501939
It depends; some restaurants have smaller portioned appetizers if ordered with certain meal specials, i.e. what would normally be a dinner plate of chips with a ramekin of spinach artichoke dip, may only come with a bread plate of chips and a tinier sauce bowl of dip. Most likely, OP ordered a full size if everyone was able to have some and still have half left, but that's irrelevant, because if someone eats part of your "extra' order, they need to chip in for that if the bill is being split evenly.
>>
>>7501935
"Hey everyone, we're just gonna pay for what we order tonight, ok?"

>1 hour later, after picking at your appetizer like parasites
"So, anon, ours all comes to about $15, but your share is $24 cause you got an appetizer. Oh, and don't forget to chip in on the tip too."

You find this acceptable, to have things you choose to pay for be taken from you and not reimbursed? I bet you're voting for Sanders, aren't you?
>>
>>7501954

It's called eating with other people in a social setting.

Order a salad if you don't want to share your precious tendies.
>>
>>7501555
>eating with friends
Even if I could do this, I don't think I want to.

Only time I ever have is when I get blazed with someone and go to Ihop at 1am.
>>
What your friends are doing is really rude. Next time you go order food with them, outline your problem to begin with "ok, here's the thing, I always order appetizers, you guys always ask for a bite, and after you guys are all done eating I get no appetizer, but you guys insist on me footing the bill. Now, I would like to be able to eat the food I paid for so what I can do is I can go halfsies with just one of you for an appetizer and the dessert.".

Then when your vulture friends ask for a "bite" tell them "no, if you wanted some you really should have ordered your own appetizer."
>>
>>7501959
Or, I can order what I want and be allowed to enjoy my choices. If you see me have a plate of fried calamari, or soft pretzles with beer cheese, instead of being a fucking nigger and reaching over to steal it, how about you ask me first, or offer to chip in if it looks good. If the bill isn't being split evenly around the table, and instead each person pays for what they order, you wouldn't expect to pay for my cocktail if you order water, so don't expect me to pay for you to steal a snack from my plate.
>>
>>7501983
>If you see me have a plate of fried calamari, or soft pretzles with beer cheese, instead of being a fucking nigger and reaching over to steal it, how about you ask me first, or offer to chip in if it looks good.
I can't imagine ordering either of those things and not passing them around the table for everyone to take a taste.
>>
>>7501555
Just stop ordering appetizers around friends you're not okay sharing with. Get better friends.
>>
>>7501983

>instead of being a fucking nigger and reaching over to steal it

You clearly haven't had real friends since reaching adulthood.
>>
>>7502012
No, my friends have manners and class and don't act like hoodrat trash. If I order something and they don't, but it seems appetizing, they do this amazing thing called communication, and ASK if they can try some. How novel, asking for what belongs to other people. Back to the projects with you, Jamal.
>>
>>7501947
that makes sense, I could see it being a problem is it is a recurring theme
generally I don't have a problem paying for something like that every now and then, but if they just act like leeches every time we go out then I would need to set shit straight

Actually had a problem similar with ordering pizza. Was always the one buying, no alternating, and they wouldn't even pitch in. You either just stop buying altogether or tell them they have to pitch in to eat. Really that should be enough anyways, it's not a complex problem.
>>
>>7502031

>back to the projects with you, jamal

Learn what a quote is.
>>
>>7501555
if you can't muster up the social intuition to navigate this situation without asking for help, then I don't know how you got friends in the first place.
>>
>>7501555

>being the only guy ordering an appetizer
>the ENTIRE TABLE has to wait for you app to go and be served before anyone even starts working on their real meals

You dense fucker they're already paying 20+ minutes of their fucking life on your fat ass which is worth far more than $1 you selfish fuck
>>
>>7502290

You make it sound like sitting around the table chatting with your friends is a "waste"? What's wrong with you?
>>
>>7502304

That's exactly the point.

While everyone else is enjoying their cocktails and pleasant conversation, OP is hunched over his plate of tendies screaming, "stop trying to steal my fries, nigger!" every time someone glances at him out of concern.
>>
File: brad+pitt+thelma+and+louise-1.gif (836KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
brad+pitt+thelma+and+louise-1.gif
836KB, 245x180px
>>7501555
They're clearly trying to help you not be a fatty mcbumbkefuck.

Jesus Christ OP, put the food down. Appetizer and a Desert? Even if its *or* a desert, you're a fucking pig. Thank them for keeping the calories out of your gullet and charging you a fat tax.
>>
Just be straight up, call them leaches and bring it up in a non autistic way before the meal starts, let them know it bothers you.
You don't have to go full retard. Just joke about it and shame them lightly for it. If they are really friends they won't give a fuck if they aren't then they can fuck right off your food.
>>
>orders a starter and a dessert
Jesus Christ, how fucking fat are you, OP?

Aren't apps supposed to be shared, anyway? They're usually pretty huge by themselves. Sometimes even entrée sized. I can't imagine eating an entire starter + entrée alone, let alone with dessert, unless you're talking about a cup of soup or a side salad.
>>
>>7501555

have you tried not being poor?
>>
>>7501555
did you all pitch in for the tip?

>inb4 tipping is literally hitler

if so, tell them they can take care of the tip for eating half of your appetizer/dessert. or ask for a bite of their meal in return.
>>
Suck it up. The lesson is to stay in harmony with your friends and the situation in hand. You shouldn't have ordered a starter if no one else was.
>>
>being this much of an app jew
>not having enough disposable income to pay for things for friends
>eating half the fucking appetizer
>ordering dessert outside of a date

just stay home next time OP
>>
>>7501555
>remind them you are paying for it so leave some for you
Wow that was so difficult and didn't require blogging on /ck/ either
>>
>>7502509
>tipping
>>
Buy a appetizer like french fries or potado chips. Cheap, super and super plentiful so they are good for sharing.
>>
>>7502620

>good for sharing

OP is a fatty who's going to throw a hissyfit if he has to share one of his french fries and everyone doesn't count their pennies at the end of the night when the check comes to make sure they've paid their share.
>>
>>7501555
Just insist on getting a big starter that is enough for the entire table, and be happy that you got to give your mates something.

Giving is the best thing if you have the ability to do so, and when you give, you recive.
>>
>>7501674
My husband and I like places where we can share as well. We frequent a lot of tapas, sushi, and korean bbq places because we can order a bunch of small different things to share. Since I don't eat much, I don't like to have to order a whole entree but he can still get as much as he wants
>>
File: 1439658366221.jpg (32KB, 339x358px) Image search: [Google]
1439658366221.jpg
32KB, 339x358px
>>7502544
bongs don't tip either
>>
>>7502806
Yeah, my wife's boyfriend loves it when we go out to little bite sort of places. And my wife really loves the Jamaican doubles place, she asks to go there all the time!
>>
>nah, i don't want appetizers
>>i'm gonna go ahead and get one
>fine, whatever
>actually, can I have some?
>>should have gotten one yourself, mi familia
> :'(

Or if you don't want to come off as an asshole, get a appetizer platter because people will 100% always take at least a bite of something.
Waiting 15 minutes for food in a place literally designed to make you want to eat is going to make you hungry.

And maybe don't act like $5 is that big of a deal.
>>
>>7502934
>Jamaican doubles
I thought doubles were a Trini thing...
>>
>>7501555
They sound like terrible people. If omeone ordered an appetizer at my table and Ididn't ask for one, I would never ask unless they wanted to share a bite or two.

Honestly, just wink and smile at them next time they want to partake in your appetizer.

That or eat alone.
>>
I can only see this being an issue at upscale restaurants where appetizers are not necessarily intended to be shared. If you order an appetizer at most places, its big and intended to be shared anyway. If you MUST have those calories, ask if you can try someone of everyones entree if they want in on your appetizer.

Honestly though, if you're butthurt that your friends are taking a chip off your nachos, you just have brain problems. it's supposed to be an appetizer not your 1st of 2 entrees.
>>
>tfw more fit than most of /ck/ perception of app orderers
Why do so many people automatically assume that app orderers are fat? Can it be possible that I need those calories?
>>
>>7501555
I don't mind this at all.
The fun of sharing things with my friends is worth more to me than a few bucks.

I get where you're coming from though. I get annoyed when family mebers steal my fries or women who specifically don't order anything THEN steal from your plate.
>>
>>7501555
>They always order their own entrees
Dude just ask for a bite from every person that asked for a bite from your appetizer, if they tell you no tell them you gave them a bite from your food so why cant they give you a bite from yours, they will cave and give it to you and most likly wll never ask for a bite again and if they dont cave black list them and next time they ask for a bite remind them of the time they didn't give you a bite after giving them some of your food
>>
>>7501555

>going in public with people

Fuck off normie faggot.
>>
I'm not going into a fucking rant about it. Maybe they didn't have the money for it?

I mean, I make a lot and sometimes they're too humble/prideful to admit that they'd like to have some. So I order appetizers and fuck it. They weren't all for me and otherwise I'll take it back to my house or they can if they liked them.

Maybe you're just an asshole.
>>
>>7503752

You're in /ck/.

We all become normies someday unless you just want to go straight from a computer chair to a hospital bed.
>>
>>7503766

>we all become normies someday

I went from having friends and a promising career track to losing touch with everyone I know, becoming an alcoholic, and only leaving the house to buy groceries and work as a line cook.

If the only other people you interact with are line cooks, you're not a normie.
>>
File: mac.jpg (120KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
mac.jpg
120KB, 400x400px
>>7503669
>>
>>7501555
Order appetizers with the expectation that this will happen, behave accordingly.
>>
>>7501555
your 'friends' sound like assholes
>>
>>7503805
They both sound like assholes. Who orders appetizers when nobody else does so everyone else can sit there watching them eat while they get to wait longer for their entrees because of his fat ass? Frankly the two sides cancel out.
>>
>>7503782

Minus the excess of alcohol and you working at what I can only assume is the equivalent of an IHOP?

There isn't anything all that normal anymore and you could always do just a little to improve your situation.

I mean, did you even try culinary school? I mean a lot of the line cooks I worked with were alcoholic ex-cons so it's hard to tell.
>>
>>7501638
Just sounds like you sperged out, anon.
>>
Man, I'm really happy about the way my friends do it.

>everyone orders a different entree
>we order a few apps to share
>everyone gets their entree
>we share bites of each other's entree

Everyone is happy.

My only thing is groups of people at dinner all ordering the same thing. That's fucking retarded. Why do that when you can order other different things and try it all?
>>
>>7503813

Why assume IHOP?

Line cooks are pretty much bat shit crazy across the board.
>>
>>7503811
i think op sounds like the biggest asshole

if you want an appetizer so badly than foot the bill and share it

if it bugs you so much try and suggest someone else gets one too and split it or don't get one at all

don't expect everyone to watch you eat a whole appetizer and desert

that's what my friends do
>>
>>7503825

I met one that was really cool and it stuck with me.

Some 5'4 black dude that cooked like crazy when I first worked at an IHOP back in high school. I can still remember dodging them while giving them plates on a Saturday.

My sister got me that job but I didn't know that they would have taken anyone. She was just doing that waitress job for a week until she found a better one for college.
>>
Deal with it. When you order an appetizer you push back the main dishes for your friends. It's bullshit that you force your friends to wait for you to eat before they can, so it's customary to share your dish. If you're too much of a cheap ass to do that, either stop eating with friends or stop ordering appetizers.
>>
>>7501555
>go to restaurant with friends
>no one orders an app
>"i want one!" I scream as I bang on the table
>my fatass is the only one that orders apps
>my friends, dismayed, glance at each other
>when my multiple appetizers come I guzzle my Coke and begin scarfing it down
>my friends start digging in
>I'm too much of a pussyto say no so I just stare slack jawed with wing sauce all over my greasy face
>took me weeks to realize that my friends are concerned about my weight and trying to help me lose it
>I'll just make newer, fatter friends instead that order apps for themselves at dinner

fatty
>>
There appears to be quite a divide in opinions in this thread
>>
>>7501577

v i c t i m

b
l
a
m
i
n
g
>>
>>7504066
Yeah. Some people think it's cool to invite themselves to eat half of a friend's appetizers and desserts every time without splitting the bill. Some people think it's not cool without helping pay for it.
>>
>>7504066

It's a bunch of random anons telling OP he's wrong, and OP responding to every post desperately trying to defend his position...
>>
>>7501631
if i lived in brooklyn i would go out with you but i dont so stop taunting me
>>
>>7502934
Your wife's boyfriend? Whut?
>>
>>7504282
The only thing he did wrong was be an autist that didn't confront his friends about it.
>Dining with savages that steal from your plate
>>
>>7501555
Never ever order apps

They are a waste of money and usually suck

Order a beer instead to make your friends seem normal
>>
File: 1395783797559.jpg (125KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1395783797559.jpg
125KB, 848x1200px
>>7501555
If I'm with one or two people, I won't usually mind, anymore than that, either pitch in or fuck off, I'll order an appetizer, and a main course, and 4 cocktails and desert if I choose, it's my money, fuck off. Anyone saying otherwise is a cuckolded pussy, giving up half of anything while footing the whole bill for it, yeah nah you're a bunch of cunts.

The real nifty thing that just makes it easier, seperate bills from the get go, I pay for my shit, you pay for yours, and everyone tosses in a tip, problem solved. Anyone who reaches over to my plate without asking is going to get their hand smacked away like a fucking 6 year old, because that's exactly how you're acting by having no class or manners to ask me.
>hurrr tendies autism hurrdurrr

Quit defending that sort of fucking behaviour, I don't tolerate anyone pulling the "lol just a bite" and grabbing without asking.
>>
>>7501555
Ask to have your starter come out with the meals. You'll have to wait longer but your friends won't ask for any if they have their own food to eat.
>>
>>7501643
This is true. If this happened with co-worker or something I would just accept it. But my close friends? I could literally call them food gobbling cuckmasters.
>>
>>7504716
Doesn't sound like OP is very close to these people. If it were my friends I might take the piss about how greedy they're being, but it would never be a real issue. It's nothing to get angry over.
>>
>>7504694

>reading that post
>expecting me to believe you have friends

I'm glad your Mom & Dad don't grab stuff from your plate. It's probably because they paid for it and want you stay fat.
>>
File: 1399353864334.jpg (32KB, 410x396px) Image search: [Google]
1399353864334.jpg
32KB, 410x396px
>>7504726
That's nice.

Moms dead, Dad and I take turns paying for the bill, friends and old coworkers who keep in touch all have fucking manners and don't reach over and grab shit off a plate they aren't paying for or pitching in on.

How's it feel earning those GBP, does mommy give you an extra 2 GBP for every shitpost you make?

Some people won't tolerate impolite, rude, and childish behaviour.
>>
The only person allowed to take food from me at restaurants with impunity is my grandma. Just tell people that you wanna eat your food unless they're someone you're cool with taking whatever.
>>
>>7504694

this is so far the only correct answer in this thread, fuck all these faggots trying to say its okay for people to mooch or be inconsiderate fucks, and no i don't give a fuck how autistic you think it is, don't touch what isnt yours and if someone wants to buy as much as food as they want you arent entitle to a single goddamn morsel unless you pay accordingly for it

damn internet-tough-guy 12 year olds on /ck/, i swear to god
>>
>>7501555
As you're ordering ask them if they're sure they don't want an appetiser, because you're hungry as fuck and ain't sharing.

Then they know what expectations you have.

I probably wouldn't mind if it was a 1-off, but if they're continuously doing it fuck 'em.
>>
>>7501555
>Wut do?
Tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>7504318
(you)
>>
File: 1457491992300.gif (2MB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1457491992300.gif
2MB, 288x288px
>>7501555
Yo is that supposed to be a recipe for canes sauce?
>>
>>7501578
Fucking fast food retard doesn't know how real restaurants work.
>>
>>7504318
it's a cuck joke, anon, he was pretending to be a cuck to damage the point of view he was presenting ironically.
>>
>>7501555
>tfw always order appetizers and ask for my check because the appetizers are more delicious than the main course
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.