[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cat uses litter box >the cat is all over her table at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (328KB, 1296x968px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
328KB, 1296x968px
>cat uses litter box
>the cat is all over her table at dinner time and her dog keeps scratching my leg begging me for food

Fuckin gross.
>>
>>7495304
>she uses the bathroom while making dinner
>she doesn't wash her hands afterwards
>>
I idly fondle my balls literally all day and often prepare food afterwards.
>>
>>7495304
cats don't belong on the table
>>
>>7495347
No, they don't. I put it down at least 2-3 times before I finally asked if I could put the cat in a room somewhere. I shudder to think how that cat is when no one else is there but her.

Don't get me wrong, I like cats, just not all over the damn counters while your cooking and walking all over the table while your eating. Just disgusting.

The dog was just constantly pawing my leg. Eventually it went back to her because I wouldn't feed it anything.

I have a dog and occasionally give it table scraps but I do not ever feed it from the table.

I don't know if I can handle it. This was our 4th date. I like her a lot but I'm probably going to eventually piss her off regarding her punk ass pets and their table manners.
>>
>>7495429
I'm actually impressed that she managed to get her cat and dog to coexist together.
>>
>>7495432
It's a little pussy miniature yorkie. Cute as fuck tho. The cat will bitch slap that dog so fast if it gets in its way. They get along ok other than that I guess. If you raise cats and dogs together it's usually not hard. They learn each other's boundaries.
>>
>>7495429
>I don't know if I can handle it.

you can't. she's a dirty person who raises poorly behaved animals. all you have to do is think about how she'd raise kids given that information, and you know this one isnt right

a lot of females are dirty people. i have never seen a woman train pets to behave correctly. once. ever.
>>
cats and cat people are disgusting

i would never date anyone with a cat
>>
>>7495450
>kids

Oh hell naw! I doubt she and I will have that type of future.
>>
>>7495450
Fucking this. Every time I've had a girlfriend say they wanted a pet I've tried to stop them because I know they won't train it or even clean up after it regularly.

Of course they fight about it vehemently until I give up and then I have to take care of the animals myself because they fucking won't.

My current girlfriend hasn't taken her dog on a walk in over 6 months and she's only had him for about 9 months. I tried to get her to walk him the other day and she said, "I walk at work. I shouldn't have to walk more at home."

Kill me please.
>>
>>7495304
Post a pic of her
>>
the most disgusting thing in this thread is you fucking normies trying to find a breeding partner, fuck em and leave em you fucking plebs.
>>
Cats clean their paws all damn day
>>
>>7495624
Yeah, with the same tongue the lick their butts with. No thanks
>>
>>7495624
Cats are one of the most disease ridden pets, jus say'n
>>
>>7495632
neat, dogs literally eat and roll in there own feces
>>
>>7495637
Mine likes to roll around in dead rotting animals like roadkill, etc.
>>
>>7495637
Neat, you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about
>>
>>7495637
Hah, yea my dog would also be at the back door munching on a frozen turd when I let him out in the winter.
>>
>>7495637
Yeah, but does it walk all over the dinner table while your eating or on the kitchen counter while your prepping food the way OPs GF cat does? There is absolutely no reason for that cat to be on the dinner table or the counter while prepping.

> I hate it when my dog rolls in dead stuff or scat. Pisses me off
>>
>>7495641
really? do i not you fucking faggot?

I have cats, obviously, my house doesn't constantly smell like an animal, my life isn't revolving around an animal like i have a kid. I have friends with dogs and guess what, every time they have to go out of town for more than a day i get a call to dog sit, i watch these disgusting mongrels eat literall shit that came out of their ass and then expect me to play with them, when i walk them they search out stuff that smells like shit and try to roll in it, i wont let them because im accustomed to civilized pets but im sure their owners, like most dog owners dont give a shit because they were raised on a farm or something. by the way if i need to go out of town for a week or more i can just put out an extra litterbox or 2 and a big pile of food and dont have to worry about coming home to a place torn up and covered in shit and piss and dogs with shit matted in their fur. I dont hate dogs or dog owners but the majority are shitty annoying people and i would never date a dog owner.

>>7495657
no my cats do not get on counters, tables, tear up furniture, etc, the worst problem i have is sometimes i wake up with one sleeping on my feet
>>
>>7495641
>Someone doesn't have a dog
People with undisciplined pets suck. My cats will claw furniture until someone barks at them, but that's it. No climbing no begging, no food stealing, so shitting in the house...

And god forbid someone owns a tiny dog. The big ones learn something just due to them being big enough to knock someone on their ass when they get too excited-- little dogs never learn. People just fawn all over them as they hump and bark and act like menaces.

The worst is when you can see how unhealthy the animal is due to their owners feeding it greasy people food all the time. I knew a family that fed their cat bologna because "It's all she'll eat"
>>
>>7495670
Cat's mouth's and claws are literal breeding grounds for infection

Nice blog post btw
>>
>>7495685
it's a good thing they are well behaved pets that do not bite or scratch people then, they also dont drool over shit, need frequent baths or get inbred into retardation.
>>
>>7495322
This. OP is a pussy. If he's too fussy to let his cat on the table he shouldn't have a cat at all. OP, let the cat scratch you so his Toxiplasmosis can calm your bitch ass down.
>>
>>7495702
I'm still right though
>>
>>7495429
just look at the table anon. It looks like it has never been cleaned.
>>
>>7495304
You must be a joy to be around in social situations.
>>
>>7495717
This

Does she also have facial piercings and unnaturally colored hair?
>>
>>7495685
>Humans mouth's and fingernails are literal breeding grounds for infection
>Nice blog post btw
Neat post, it turns out that what you said is true of everything. Now back to autistically arguing over things that dont concern anyone who isnt autistic.
>>
>>7495429
The kind of people who keep animals in the house are not fit for proper relationships. Fuck her a couple more times, then stop calling her. Or face the possibility of a life together with everyfuckingthing covered in pet hair.
>>
>>7495710
I'm OP. It's not my cat. It's my GF cat. It was the first time I was at her apartment.
I was horrified and disgusted that she allowed her cat to wander about on the table while we were eating. That's why I asked her if I could put it in a room.

Like I said earlier, I like cats and dogs fine but it grosses me out to know the cat had just used the litter box then got on the table while we were eating and she was OK with that. It's all over the kitchen counters as well. I'm also an animal owner and would never allow my pets to do this. Cat on the table during dinner...dog scratching my leg...It's also rude as fuck IMO.

I'm going over there again tomorrow. If it happens again, Ima say something to her about it and it will prolly piss her off. She knows I don't like it now. It's just something I don't think I can get past. It's fucking gross.
>>
>>7495732
A quick Google search will prove that I'm right but you're too busy with your head buried in the sand
>>
>>7495738
to be honest you sound like a faggot and it isnt going to work out anyways, she will soon grow tired of your bitchy faggotry and start fucking someone else so just take what you can get, Did i mention yet that you sound like a faggot? youre a faggot.
>>
>>7495717
It's a stock photo. I don't have a pic of her actual cat on the table. I'll try to get When I'm there tomorrow though and will post pic the SOB in the act if it happens again.

>>7495721
No, she's a very attractive educated blonde Irish girl. She's also a nurse. Go fuckin figure
>>
>>7495562
They want the cuteness but none of the responsibility. Same thing happens when they have kids. I'm speaking from personal experience on both points.
>>
>>7495755
10/10. You blew him out. Wew lad what a roasting.
>>
I only wash my hands when I take a shower every other day and I've never gotten sick or made anyone else sick. Stop being pussies.
>>
>>7495304
Don't blame you for being pissed, OP.
I have one dog and one cat, and neither of them are allowed on any of the furniture. They both have their own beds that I bought them the cat has his "tree" thing that he hangs out on, and that it. I love my pets, but I don't want to have to be cleaning pet hair off of everything in my house constantly.
My dog will sometimes hang out under the table while we eat, but if she starts begging, she gets sent to her bed.
>>
>>7495771
Fucking this, anecdotal evidence trumps everything
>>
its not proper etiquette to have any pets on the dinner table. regardless how "clean" they are.

i have a cat myself and occasionally the cat will jump on the kitchen counter or table, but never while eating or preparing food. i always make sure to clean the counter tops and table on a daily basis.

op you are in the right to not like the cat on the dinner table or the dog begging for food. don't go off on her like they way you are going off on in this thread though. you come off like a douche in this thread.
>>
>>7495789
She's obviously a disgusting individual and should be treated as such so OP has every right to cut her down in any way he sees necessary
>>
>>7495789
I asked her if I could put the cat in another room because she obviously wasn't bothered by it. I was. That's it. I'm not going to "go off " on her at all. Yes, I'm a douche but I've not completed the total douche phase just yet. Maybe someday though.
>>
>>7495747
A quick google search will prove that everything that is alive will have bacteria growing in its mouth. A quick google search will prove that you are by weight mostly foreign bacteria. Your entire premise is based on your autistic belief that somehow cat mouth bacteria is worse than others when it is either the same or more tame, a bite from a human will almost always get infected whereas one from a cat may not. Fuck your autistic shitposting.
>>
>>7495812
Cat's bites and scratches are proven to get infected more often than say a dog or a human bite or scratch

Keep autistically backpedaling though, it's kinda amusing
>>
>>7495824
>Cat's bites and scratches are proven to get infected more often than say a dog or a human bite or scratch
>I have never taken a course on being an EMT or anything else medically related.
Human bites get infected the most often of any sort of commonly dealt with bite, but keep broadcasting your lack of knowledge to the world. Now, as I have said previously, your are focusing on one animal, which is retarded, when obviously, as pointed out previously, all animals will have bacteria in their bites.
>>
>>7495832
But cat's have more...

Ever heard of cat scratch fever?
>>
>>7495824
Bites from fellow humans are far more dangerous.
>>
>>7495839
i literally got bit by a feral cat(my fault for trying to catch a feral cat by hand), 4 punctures, 2 about a half inch deep, all i did was clean it and use neosporan and it didn't get infected, please shut up
>>
>>7495839
>But cat's have more...
They objectively do not, a human being has more than almost any other known animal. You are by weight made up mostly of foreign bacteria.
>>
>>7495854
read>>7495780
>>
>>7495808
A mans gotta have standards. Good on you for saying something to her about it. I would have too. I have completed the phase. Feels good man.
>>
>>7495854
on a related note ive also been bitten by a german sheppard in the groin area with no provocation, it belonged to a neighbor and got out of their yard, when i found it in my yard it acted friendly and when i went to pet it it acted all excited and bit me almost square in the nut region, i ended up going to the dr a week later because i couldnt fight the infection

i also threatened to press charges on my neighbor if they didnt "make sure this can never happen again", I was thinking fix your fence, they put the dog down, typical dog owner
>>
>>7495854
>my anecdote trumps your facts!
>>
>>7495429

A cat on the dinner table is rude and unhygienic. A dog constantly begging during meals is rude. Unacceptable pet behavior. Both the pets and the humans need training. I don't know what to tell you, man. This is what she does all the time when you're not there. You can't just train women to be not gross. You have to talk to them about it, and hope they share your ideas about hygiene before you can both work on training the pets better. She was probably embarrassed though. A lot of times people want to have better behaved pets, but they just aren't good at it for whatever reason.
>>
>>7495304
>not chasing the cat around the house with a broom
>>
>>7495562
It's obviously your dog so put it down or give it away.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 588x1044px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 588x1044px
I asked her to send me a pic of the cat.

>she sends me a picture of the cat with its bitch ass on the fuckin kitchen counter
>>
>>7495885
lol why are you such a prick? Why is everyone ITT such a prick? You're on 4chan, land of piss-bottle filling neckbeards, acting haughty about hygiene? Cut me a fucking break.
>>
>>7495885
I honestly think that's what it is. She doesn't know how to break the habit that she allowed her pets to build.
>>
>>7495919
Handsome cat
>>
>>7495925
Kittens on the counter and table is kind of unhygienic despite kittens being much cleaner than many humans. I have a friend I can smell before seeing. He doesn't wash his hands after doing toilet visits. I never eat food he makes unless I make sure he washes his hands before touching any items.
>>
>>7495919
>she now thinks you approve of her cat and the cat's manners
Next time you meet you are expected to share plate with the cat.
>>
>>7495945
He's cool. Just gotta get that faggot trained to stay off the table and counters. I think it drinks out of the kitchen water faucet too.

>>7495949
She knows I don't like it wandering about on the table and such. She sent me the counter pic to be funny. She's testing me, lol. Might have to spank her now. Ima put it in the room tomorrow when I get there. ( after I let her see me pet it)
>>
>>7495960
if you put my pet in a room id cut relations, she likes that cat more than you fyi, it has seniority
>>
>>7495304
all cats are a shit

I would have slapped that dumb shit upside the head
>>
>>7495963
Not him but she won't.

If you had a cat that did this would you let it walk all over your kitchen table when you were eating with a guest? If I had a cat that did that I wouldn't be upset if my BF or anyone else did that. Hell, I'd put the cat in a room on my own. I hate cats tho, so..
>>
>>7495885
>>7495936
This. When pets are undisciplined it's the fault of the owner. And her slack-ass style of pet ownership would be hard to undo. The cat already knows it's allowed to walk on the table and kitchen counters. The dog knows begging will be rewarded. It would take lots of work to make the animals unlearn these things, and she obviously doesn't care.

If this shit bothers you it could be a dealbreaker. Imagine how she'd be with kids!
>>
>>7495981
for one i would never be put in this position because my pets have basic training, but yes if someone came to my place and tried to relocate my animal I would tell them sorry you are on her couch or table or whatever, and if they had a problem they can leave i really dont give a shit, but just like having a trained pet I also have friends and dates that dont come to other peoples houses and start disrespecting pets and such, it's rude, if OP doesn't like the way she lives he should move on, he sounds like he's a bit thirsty if he's going to put up with somebody he's obviously no compatible with in hopes he can change her to suit his preferences.
>>
>>7496006

He said it was their 4th date and the first time he's been to her apartment. I don't think it was something he knew about her initially.

Thanks for not answering the question about letting your cat peruse your dinner table while your eating with a guest. You know you wouldn't allow that and if you do your gross.
>>
>>7495454
dogs and dog people are disgusting

i would never date anyone with a dog
>>
>>7496006
I don't think OP is out of line at all. Doesn't sound like he's trying to change her either. Her cat on the dinner table while he was eating was the problem.
>>
>>7496006

You wouldn't move your fucking cat off the table for a guest. Or understand a begging dog is annoying?

Sounds like you don't get visitors. And if you do apparently you are all slobs.
>>
>>7496030
>Thanks for not answering the question about letting your cat peruse your dinner table while your eating with a guest.
I would beat it mercilessly in front of the guests and it would not happen again.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 500x346px
>>7496042
lol

>that uncomfortable feeling you get when someone beats their animals in front of you
>>
>>7496041
>Sounds like you don't get visitors. And if you do apparently you are all slobs.
I get more visitors than i like to have actually, and we are all respectable people, like i said my cats would never be on the table in the first place, and my dog would know better than to even be around the dinner table while people are eating. I was saying that anybody coming into my house and expecting the way things happen to change for them can go get fucked.
>>
People who need to keep pets to feel capable of caring for something are broken and should be avoided.
>>
>>7495757
>attractive, blonde, Irish

I'll be the judge of that, post pics
>>
>>7495304
why is that tomato so big?
the one under the avocado on the left
>>
>>7495429
It's pretty easy to do that.
You just need to get a cat that's chill, and either doesn't run away from a dog or will smack it in the face if it's too nosy.
Dogs only really chase cats if they've been conditioned too, which only really happens because cats run away from dogs, presenting something to chase.

>friend has dog that chases cats
>brings dog to my place once
>tries to chase my cat
>cat just bitch slaps it so hard it goes flying

>>7495450
This is also true.
>dog terrified of it ever since
>>
>>7495670
Houses usually reek of cat. The only way to avoid this is getting hairless cats. You just don't notice it because you're always exposed to it.
>>
>>7496052
You mean like when your parents force you to meet your friends?
>and this is anon's room
>we got him this cat because he doesn't have any friends
>we probably made a huge mistake
>>
>>7496215
That's more a result of not cleaning the house and litter box.

I have many friends who own cats and don't have their houses reek of cat stink because they change/clean the litter regularly and vacuum/mop their floors regularly. The few people I've known that do have the cat stink are the lazy slobs who don't clean the litter box regularly or let the cat shit or piss all over the house, which is usually a result of the litter box being dirty anyway since a lot of cats get pissed off when they don't have a clean box to shit in.
>>
>>7495429
>I like her a lot but I'm probably going to eventually piss her off regarding her punk ass pets and their table manners.

If she can't accept disciplining her pets, than dump her.
>>
>>7495429
How was the food anon?
>>
Have you ever pet a cat or dog and then Eastern l eaten food after without washing your hands? Then congrats, you've eaten litter/shit. Get the fuck over it.
>>
>>7496245
Eaten food*

Lmao, fucking mobile, that post was a disaster, sorry.
>>
>>7495854

Any cat that comes in my yard gets shot with a pellet, and they usually don't come back.
>>
>>7496241
It was very good. I appreciated her going through the trouble to cook for me. She made a London broil and it was excellent. She's 27.

>>7496245
Yes, I wash my hands after petting animals, using the bathroom, and before I cook and eat, etc. The point of my frustration was that her cat used the litter box, finished, directly came into the kitchen, jumped onto the table where we were eating and wandered around. She didn't say anything, it came to my plate, I Pssst it away , jumps off...it jumps on the table again, I expected her to shoo it away, she didn't, I get up, put the cat down away from the table, wash my hands. It jumps on the counter, Then it jumps on the table for a third time, and while this is goin on the fuckin yorkie will not stop scratching my leg no matter how many times I push it away. I'm getting agitated, and I asked if I could put the cat in her room. She said yes. So, I did. Honestly, I wanted to slap the shit out of the cat and the dog and rant like a mad man but I didn't because it's not my pet and we've only been dating about a month . It was the first time I had ever been to her house. She's been to my place 3 times.

I like animals. I do not like animals on the table while I am eating or constantly scratching my legs while begging for food.
>>
>>7496304
I would have lost it. You handled it better than me. She should have taken care of it the first time. Dump her.
>>
>>7496304
>cats
>dogs
>dinner

Yeah, yeah, yeah. But, did you have sex with her after dinner? Nothing else matters. Describe in graphic detail plz
>>
>>7496304
lmao

She should dump YOU for being so fucking autistic about it. Part of life is accepting that you'll ingest microscopic amounts of terrible things all day, every day. Nobody talks about it because it's a fucking given.

Did you know that everything within ten feet of your toilet in your bathroom has been sprayed with a microscopic film of human shit? You better go scrub it down with bleach, you fucking hypochondriac.
>>
>>7496567

>t. male feminist
>>
>>7496572
What does feminism have to do with anything? I'm telling OP what a fag he is.
>>
>>7495720
He is rightfully grossed out, animals shouldn't be on surfaces you eat or prepare for on.
>>
>>7496567
He's not being autistic about it. Any decent pet owner knows how wrong it is for your cat to be on any surface for food and your dog shouldn't be pawing at your leg.
>>
>>7495624
Clean does not mean sanitary.
>>
>>7495738
Just do it OP
If she's not going to acknowledge it's gross and wrong she's a shit person.
If she does acknowledge it, but isn't going to do anything about it, she's a different kind of shit person lol
>>
>>7496499
Yes, and no I won't describe you fuckin perv.

>>7496567
Jesus. I'm not a germaphobe or a hypochondriac . I didn't want the cat sniffing at my fucking plate on the table while I was eating. Fuck!

Yes, we probably will stop seeing each other at some point. The sex is good and we enjoy each other's company enough at the moment to keep things up. I wont settle and neither will she. Neither of us is asking that of the other. For now, It is what is.

She can come over to my place or I can take her out to eat somewhere. The meal she cooked for me was very good and I appreciated the time she put in but I'm not going to repeat the cat/dog dinner scenario any time soon.
>>
>>7496567
You're a lazy slob who probably makes life more unpleasant for everyone around you out of your own convenience.

Of fucking course everyone knows we are exposed to a base level of germs and can't so anything about it. That doesn't mean we shouldn't do what we can to avoid even more germs and make things more comfortable. A host keeping their animals from bothering their date during dinner is the bare MINIMUM.
>>
File: lie-to-me-disgust.jpg (46KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
lie-to-me-disgust.jpg
46KB, 620x400px
China-having dog trainer here.

You faggots are reaching out of your league if you think you deserve clean, responsible women.

Maybe stop making so many fucking pizza threads when there are 18 already in the catalog. Then you'll be worth the salt in your goddamn body.
>>
>>7495429

>all these kisless virgin responses about pet-etiquette

Top fucking kek, no wonder everyone here is a bitter bachelor. Who gives a fuck? Just play with the cat a bit and crack some goddamn jokes.
>>
>>7496635
There's plenty of serious diseases and parasites you can contract by ingesting even trace amounts of cat feces.
Pets are not table fair.
>>
>>7495304

The only good cat is a dead cat.
>>
>>7496726
OP here. I like being a bachelor and have no desire to get married or have kids. That's my main problem with women. All the women I date want dat ring. I make good money and have a nice place. I just work and travel too much. Eventually, they want me home more or accuse me of cheating.

Last relationship was great. Lasted about 7 years before it went to shit because I wouldn't marry her. I never really understood that reasoning either. I was with her, and only her, I didn't want anyone else. She basically lived at my place, whatever she needed I took care of. It wasn't enough. She wanted it on paper. I didn't. So, we parted ways. Still friends though.

I like this current lady a lot. Who knows, it may work out. I doubt it but, maybe. Her animals aren't necessarily a 'deal breaker' it was her attitude, and lack of care about the situation that bothered me. However, my agitated attitude probably bothered her as well. I'll be seeing her again tomorrow so, who knows.
>>
>>7496723
>clean, responsible women

These literally do not exist in North America, and I challenge you to prove otherwise.
>>
>>7495304
I gotta admit this bothers me. If I was dating someone that wasn't bothered by this I would have a serious discussion with them about it or probably end the relationship. My grandmother has 5 cats in her house and it's the same fucking thing. I love my grandma but I hate all her cats. They get into everything in her kitchen. She doesn't care.
>>
>>7496904
I'm a girl btw
>>
>>7495304
When owning a cat you have to assume his ass and dirty paws were on every surface possible but that doesn't make it ok to allow it to walk on a table when you are eating. It's simply disgusting and no one enjoys eating cat fur. Tell her what you think, be polite and if she won't understand she is probably dumb/spoiled/raised in filth with no rules, basically not worth your time.
>>
>>7496812
women are hard-wired to want to shit out babies, but most are cunning enough to try and trap a willing or unwilling man with marriage before trying to raise one. This is why she had to move on; she needed someone who will sate her foul carnal urge to breed.
>>
>>7495913
>put it down
Just put down yourself please.
>>
>>7496954
Go back to your containment board.
You're probably the same fuck who posted about how it's better to have no friends.
>>
>>7496904
>>7496907
I don't think this issue has anything to do with sex. It's all about how a pet owner lets animals treat guests. You will never impress a guest by letting your pet do rude or annoying things to them without at least making a show of trying to stop them. This is basic manners, not general attacks on all pet owners.
>>
>>7495854
>I shot myself in the foot once guys!
>see not all self-inflicted gunshots are fatal!
>>
>>7495322
even during cooking. What else I'm supposed to do during downtime
>>
>>7495304
Wine in a tumbler. Dump her she has no class.
>>
>>7496215
unless you're super clean and live in a place at least 3000 square feet your place reeks of cat
>>
>>7499228
>posting on 4chan
>being delusional enough to think you have class and deserve someone with class

topkek
>>
>>7495429
> I put it down at least 2-3 times before I finally asked if I could put the cat in a room somewhere

So your cat is quite literally un-killable, and you're more worried about its dirty paws on your table?
>>
>>7499282
Kek
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.