[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What sweet foods must you have in the house for when you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: halfbaked.jpg (48KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
halfbaked.jpg
48KB, 250x250px
What sweet foods must you have in the house for when you're drunk of hungover?
>>
Water + Gatorade + Saltines
>>
Water
>>
>>7482710
I don't want anything sweet. I'm all about the salt if I'm hungover. A BLT is perfect for me. I also hate that hungover feeling so getting drunk drunk isn't something I really enjoy.
>>
All I want when I wake up after a night of drinking is water. Usually carbonated so the fizz burns through the shit in my throat.

Who the fuck wants something sweet? Don't most alcoholic drinks have a ton of sugar or convert into a ton of sugar? The idea of combining alcohol and MORE sugar kinda makes me sick to think about.

If I want food at all I only ever want something oily/greasy like a pizza or a heavy breakfast of fried meat and potatoes.
>>
Water and cold pizza
>>
File: 1450378824705.png (51KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
1450378824705.png
51KB, 240x232px
>>7482738
What type of fried meat?
>>
>>7482710
>consume a bunch of fermented sugar
>eat more sugar on top of it
you gonna get the beetus son. you should be having protein and fat to balance out the sugar.
>>
I puke up/choke on stomach acid and can't really eat for at least 3 days after a bender. Even trying to brush my teeth makes me gag and puke. It never used to happen, but it's a fun new side effect.
>>
>get high every friday evening
>first devour a cup of noodles
>after that eat 5 huge snicker bars
>after that eat one liter of ice cream

fuck my life desu
>>
File: screamsinternally.jpg (88KB, 434x516px) Image search: [Google]
screamsinternally.jpg
88KB, 434x516px
>>7482756
>the only reason I drink is because I lost my connections
>tfw i fucking hate drinking and every time i drink too much i start crying about how much i miss weed
>tfw i found some old seeds in a closet and tried to grow them in a manic fit of desperation but they just got all moldy and gross

fuuuuuck yoooooou
>>
>>7482769
feel bad for you my man

I'll remember your struggle while smoking my blunt tonight
>>
>>7482710
>sweet foods
>drunk

That's a no-go for physiology.
>>
>>7482769
>being so fucking autistic you can't get weed
Seriously? You could literally go to your nearby college campus and buy some from whoever
>>
>>7482819
you're retarded.
>>
>>7482829
no u
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.