[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you eat in the parking lot /ck/? I find it's more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (19KB, 450x327px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
19KB, 450x327px
Do you eat in the parking lot /ck/?

I find it's more comfortable
>>
>>7482511

I order taco Bell and drive over and eat in the pizza hut parking lot.
>>
>>7482513
Why
>>
>>7482511
only if its just sides or deserts. If I have to eat a full meal I'll normally do it at a table.

But the privacy in the parking lot is nice
>>
>>7482511
i dont allow eating in my car, even it's just me.
>>
I generally only eat McDicks when I'm drunk with friends. It usually involves a 20 dollar order off the dollar menu shared between five or so people. We take it home and dink more. So, no.
>>
>>7482511
Oh hi, Irish Stew Guy, Making your nightly visit? You should eat inside instead of out in the cold, cold parking lot. The girl at the drive-thru window is right. People > audiobooks.
>>
well it makes me feel like human refuse but sometimes that isn't an issue
>>
>>7482511
Has anyone got the green text?
>>
>>7482519
Because I'm a faggot
>>
>>7482571
Oh ok
>>
>>7482545
>I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

>She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

>I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

>That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

>Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

>How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?
>>
>>7482619
Kek, thanks mate.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
>>7482619
>>
>>7482511
why would you eat in the parking lot. you can eat while you're driving if you're not a retard just drive away
>>
>>7482511
>Do you eat in the parking lot /ck/?

Nope. I'm not a slob who is willing to eat in his car. I'm also not afraid of human interaction inside.
>>
>>7483074
>afraid of human interaction
If I have the misfortune to be eating fast food, I eat in the car to avoid:
>seeing fatfucks eat a grotesque amount of food (maybe you don't live in burgerland, but I do)
>hearing child squeals/crying
>tables that appear disgustingly dirty
>greasy handprints everywhere
>the smell is much more overwhelming than just the food in your car
>>
>>7483088

Nah, I'm in burgerland too.

All of those "cons" are still not as bad as eating food in your car.
>>
>>7482511
Always for fast food. That way I can listen to music or a podcast over the car speakers. The Seats are more comfortable too.
>>
>>7485272

NAME A PODCAST

Seriously please don't be a podcast poser
>>
>>7485278
Lately I've been listening to Dan Carlins Hardcore History. I'm currently listening to the blueprint for Armageddon WWI series for the second time
>>
>>7485278
Not him but I listen to Sick & Wrong.
>>
No. Because I want drink refills and access to ketchup and whatnot. And what will you do, walk in and refill your cup, then leave? Is that somehow better?
>>
File: mcdonalds_yelp.png (360KB, 844x720px) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds_yelp.png
360KB, 844x720px
No, if there's no room in the main lobby I eat my succulent meal in the restroom.

But seriously, I always go home to eat it, whenever possible. I've taken fast food home to eat whenever I've gotten it for the past 7 years.
>>
>>7485278
Data Skeptic is good for keeping up with machine learning developments. Hello Internet and Stuff you Should Know aren't bad either, even if they are pleb tier.
>>
>>7482619
guy sounds like a fucking dick
>>
File: 1421326029426.jpg (887KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1421326029426.jpg
887KB, 1800x1200px
>>7485291
based

And yes OP, I do that every time i get fast food, and all of my friends think im insane.
>>
File: 1422931322773.gif (1MB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1422931322773.gif
1MB, 600x400px
>>7485297
Rofl this can't be real.
>>
>>7485370
It is not real. Use your head.
>>
I take it home, and put it on a plate.
>>
>>7482619
What happened to this guy, feels like he fell off the earth
>>
i go to my car for everything: 15 minute breaks, lunch, downtime, etc.

muh social anxiety. i need the safe space of my car.
>>
>>7482619
>How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

Because you're eating at McDonalds twice in one day in a parking lot listening to audio books. You can't fool anyone. You will never have plans or somewhere to be.
>>
>>7485429
Sounds comfy
>>
>>7483097
You never specified why it's bad.

But the simple explanation probably just boils down to you being a faggot.
>>
>>7482511
I try to avoid ever eating in my car.
>>
just go into the woods behind burger king and eat yoru food there. take a nap and wake up and take a shit and wipe your ass with the bag and put it in the pile with the rest of your doo doo rag bags you have out there ok there's nothing illegal abot that ok.
>>
>>7485278
Still Untitled: The Adam Savage Project.

The host is Mythbuster's Adam Savage, and has a lot of discussion on movies and books, lifestyle, and interesting facts about MB and the prop-making and special effects industry. It's usually quite nice and short (about 30 minutes per episode), good for listening during a meal or commute.
>>
>>7482519
buzz status: killed
>>
I only ever eat fast food on the road. The places I stop at between the sites I visit and the city I'm based in are nothing but redneck paradise. These people scare me. I only leave my car to go to the bathroom to take a shit, I'd rather just pee in a cup in my car than deal with these fat as fuck hicks.
>>
>>7482511
I don't eat fast food grease.
>>
>>7487370
wussy baby u should be more culturally enriched! :D
>>
>>7487426
Just saying that my coworkers who are engineers, techs, and surveyor's all feel the same way about these people. Overpaid, undereducated, drug addicted laborers are as unpredictable as they are stupid.
>>
>>7482511
No. The only good way to eat fast food is to do it while you're driving. That's not why it's called "fast food," but it should be.

Cruising along slightly above the speed limit, steering with one hand while cramming a burger in your mouth with the other, dropping the burger in your lap as you reach into the bag for some fries and scream obscenities at the guy who just cut you off. This is the true fast food experience.
>>
>>7487440
lmao i work at a civil engineering firm in the southern US and 100% of the dipshits i work with are dumb overpaid wimpy effeminate over educated dumb ass religouse nutcase anti trump democrat hicks who are more frightening to m e than the working class fatso ppl who are real men who cuss and do actual work for a living and drink and shit their pants on occasion and are REAL MEN and want to make america great again and aren't wussy baby's with no dick lmao :D
>>
>>7487474
You don't work energy. Oil laborers make insane money working in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do. This is a bad combo that leads to drugs, a lot of drugs.
>>
never eat in the parking lot. I only get mcdonalds if i'm already out doing stuff, and I make it my last stop and bring it home to eat
>>
>>7482511
When I get fast food, I always go take it back home. I don't like eating alone in public.
>>
>>7487509
>>7487526
How do you get away with that? My mother always complains I should eat healthy when I bring food home.
>>
>>7487526
>in public
Cars aren't public. They're safe spaces away from the world.
>>
>>7487534
I don't want to eat in the car, I want to eat somewhere comfortable where I can lounge and enjoy my meal. A car is cramped and eating in the drivers seat is a hassle.
>>
>>7487542
Try trading out that '60s Volkswagon for something decent.
>>
>>7487546
#rekt
>>
>>7487546
It doesn't matter how much interior space your car has, eating in the drivers seat isn't as good as eating at a table or desk. I have a fairly large vehicle but I still wouldn't want to open a sandwich wrapper and shovel food into my face sitting in the drivers seat.
>>
>>7487553
Oh, I see now. But I didn't think people with Parkinson's were even allowed to drive?
>>
>>7487561
It's not really a matter of spilling anything, I just don't think eating in the car is comfortable or relaxing.
>>
>>7487531
easy, i moved out! i live with my fiance, so we're always stoked when the other brings home some fast food for a change
>>
Fast food is for poor people
>>
>>7482619
Not this shit again..
>>
>>7482513
You wouldn't happen to live in Oklahoma, would you?
>>
>>7487647
Rich people eat shitty food more often than people on a lower income.
>>
>>7486835
It's been getting worse. Savage and Will feed off each other and create some kind of pompous hipster feedback loop, it gets unbearable.
>>
>>7488018
ahahaha
Holy shit, no. There's a reason obesity is so closely tied to low income.
>>
>wanna eat my whopper alone in the car
>pick a deserted corner of the parking lot
>entire parking lot is basically empty too
>as soon as i park some fuckface parks next to me
>just sits in his car
>when im done eating he fucking leaves

Fucking cunt.
>>
>>7488018
False, so false. It's not inclusively for anyone, but poor people do abuse that shit harder on average.
>>
>>7482511
I don't like eating in my car, I prefer to walk while I eat.
>>
>>7482511
>McDonald's thread
Cool, you don't see many on here.
>>
>>7482527
>McDicks

Do you watch Sodapoppin?
>>
>>7488923

Thread had been dead for 7 hours. You felt the need to resurrect it to complain? You some kind of retard
>>
>>7488955

thread was on the first page, fucko
>>
Fuck that. I try not to get hot food in my car in the first place. I hate having a dirty car
>>
I ate a burger while riding a bike on a Sunday morning.
>>
I eat in the car if I'm the only customer or there are dickheads inside. There was one time where I got out of my car to throw the trash away and got laughed at.

That's just the way they are :(
>>
>>7485278
You're gonna call me a faggot but Three Moves Ahead.
>>
>>7488977
>got laughed at.
Why?
>>
>>7489000
>lel he bothered enough to put hos trash on the bin instead of just throwing it out of the window
Sometimes the way people think can surprise you.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.