[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This thing is heavenly, I am going as soon as Taco Bell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

This thing is heavenly, I am going as soon as Taco Bell opens and getting more.
>>
>>7476043
>getting rid of sliders

DROPPED
>>
Another shill thread.

Reminder that taco bell meat comes in bags as a sludge, that that they place in heated water so the sludge solidifies into a brick which is then chopped up into "Ground Beef".

Wala~
>>
>>7476061
Da fuq , is this real?
>>
File: gumbo flat packs.jpg (497KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gumbo flat packs.jpg
497KB, 1600x1200px
>>7476069
Not him but yes. Taco Bell ground beef is precooked offsite and shipped frozen in industrial grade plastic bags. Lots of restaurants get soups and chili like this. The frozen bag is dropped in boiling water where it defrosts and heats for an hour or so. When it reaches the proper temperature the top of the bag is cut off and it is dumped into a tray. It actually isn't that gross, it's the same as freezing soup of chili at home in a ziplock.
>>
>>7476061
I wish I was a shill and could get paid in quesalupas but this things delicious
>>
Taco Bells great if you dont mind the constant diarrhea.
>>
>>7476118
How fucking weak are your bowels?
>>
>>7476122
Not him, but I usually use ton shit of fire sauce causing me to shit my pants later.
>>
>>7476118
When wil this meme stop?
>>
>>7476464
when mcDonalds stops paying for internet marketing
>>
>>7476118
>>7476464
I've always wondered why everyone says Taco Bell gives them the runs. Its my favorite fast food place and its never given me diarrhea. I always make my orders as spicy as possible as well with jalapenos and fire sauce.
>>
>>7476046
>>>7476043 (OP)
>>getting rid of sliders
>DROPPED

>getting rid of authentic "cantina" steak or chicken tacos with individual lime wedges
>getting rid of mango slushie with strawberry compote
I haven't been since, not even once.
>>
>>7476514
>I've always wondered why everyone says Taco Bell gives them the runs.
those people are not only sensitive to dairy, but also the gas inducing oligosaccaride rich foods like onions, garlic, beans. The chili pepper heat just makes them think it's the caustic part, but red chilies are totally digestible. There is a large amount of onion powder.
>>
File: daredevil.jpg (36KB, 640x311px) Image search: [Google]
daredevil.jpg
36KB, 640x311px
The Quesalupa is no bigger than a Cheesy Gordita Crunch and has less cheese. It's a fucking waste of money and I regret not buying a couple loaded grillers instead.
>>7476046
>>7476516
>getting rid of daredevil grillers
I could cry.
>>
File: Shill.jpg (21KB, 498x223px) Image search: [Google]
Shill.jpg
21KB, 498x223px
>>7476514

>I've always wondered why everyone says Taco Bell gives them the runs. Its my favorite fast food place and its never given me diarrhea. I always make my orders as spicy as possible as well with jalapenos and fire sauce.
>>
Quesalupa is gross, the cheese always sinks into the middle and makes it soggy.

Just get a quesarito. Same concept but just literally better in every way.
>>
>>7476811
Why doesn't that dictionary list the other definition?
>>
the breakfast one is better
>>
File: cry7.jpg (35KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
cry7.jpg
35KB, 500x375px
>>7476516
>getting rid of mango slushie with strawberry compote

I had forgotten
>>
>>7477767
this in every way
>>
>>7476579
I don't like the super hot ones but the loaded grillers are definitely the best thing on the menu.
>>
I always just get 3 hot grill loads
>>
>>7476043

Had it it was pretty fucking overrated. There's like a pound of butter in the shell I was expecting it to be a lot crispier like a normal chalupa. Also the beeflike product and ecoli lettuce inside is shit and always was, if you wrap a turd in gold doesnt mean you dont still have a turd
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Get it with guac and onions. Trust me.
>>
Case-of-lupus
>>
>>7476043

The steak one is okay, but way too fucking expensive for what you get.

Also, I don't know if it's just my Taco Bell, but the cheese has never been melted in the shell. Not once. It's just like a fucking cold slice in there.
>>
>>7476043

the cheese wasn't even melted inside mine. I was very disappointed.
>>
>>7476043
eh, it's a slightly better chalupa. I love chalupas but the price for this is high as fuck
>>
not worth it
theres barely any cheese in it
>>
>>7476061
not even mad, it tastes good :3
>>
>>7478942
I don't know what you're talking about. I eat at Taco Bell about 3 times a week and I always order them and they always come with the perfect amount of cheese.

Not only that, I've noticed that since I started eating Quesalupas I've been regrowing hair!
>>
>>7476061
There is literally NOTHING wrong with this.
>>
>>7480212
There's nothing RIGHT with it though, as one taste proves. Both the texture and flavor are pretty fucked up for a product that's supposed to be beef.
>>
File: fuck this.gif (2MB, 353x234px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this.gif
2MB, 353x234px
>>7476061
>implying I care as long as it tastes good.
>>
>>7476069
Not really. It's always a sludge, just a lot less viscous before it's heated up, presumably from the fat content. Brick? Chopping? I have no idea where the fuck that comes from.

>>7476464
It's a meme for a reason. The first week I worked there I was fine. The second week I evacuated my bowels during my break every day like clockwork. The third week I was fine, and I've been fine for three years.

>>7476046
This made me so fucking mad.

>>7476043
>no cheese near the edges
It's shit, m8
>>
>>7477846
There is and has never been anything "super hot" on the Taco bell menu.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.