[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just tried one of these for the very first time expecting meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault[4].jpg (202KB, 2113x1186px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[4].jpg
202KB, 2113x1186px
just tried one of these for the very first time expecting meme food

how the fuck am I supposed to go back to eating normal food when this is the best sandwich on god's green earth?
>>
you'll go back to other sammies once you graduate 5th grade
>>
File: you deserve a big mac every day.jpg (29KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
you deserve a big mac every day.jpg
29KB, 403x403px
>he thinks something being a meme food has anything to do with the way it tastes
>>
What is it with Europoors never having a PB&J?
>>
>>7470824
>>7470833
please, I thought you guys wouldn't need me to spell out that I'm referring to the Fool's Gold Loaf

it's the bacon in between the PB&J that makes the difference
>>
>>7470833

Most yuros actually have very, very limited diets, and despite the variety of foods across the continent, most people never leave their country, let alone their home town.
>>
>>7470839
>I'll just swap the word 'Ameriblobs' for 'yuros'
>Yeah, that'll work
>>
>>7470845

It wouldn't even make sense if you're just going on exaggerated stereotypes to say that about 'murrica though.
>>
>>7470851
>Most Burgerclaps actually have very, very limited diets, and despite the variety of foods across the continent, most people never leave their country, let alone their home town.

No, I don't see how that's inaccurate or doesn't make sense. Looks pretty much spot on, in fact.
>>
>>7470837
>it's the bacon in between the PB&J that makes the difference
Didn't even notice it, you should have picked a better picture.

Bacon and peanut butter in general is great. Add honey and bananas and you get elvis' favourite sandwich (depending who you ask).
>>
>>7470853

Most Americans leave home at 18 and move to a different part of the country, with other people from all over, to go to college.

Most Europeans go to college in their home town, with the same people they went to high school with.
>>
>>7470864
>t. Someone who has never been to Europe
>>
>>7470853

Meh, that last part isn't so accurate for America. Vacations defined by long car trips are very American. Leaving their home town? Very common in America. Leaving the country? I'd agree with you there, most Americans have not done that.
>>
>>7470864
But everything you said is wrong. Most Americans don't even go to college, let alone pack up and move across the country for it.
>>
>>7470869

>studied in france for two years
>traveled all around during breaks

I've seen it first hand.
>>
>>7470881
>What is anecdotal evidence

Come on Anon, step it up
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.