[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to five guys >order burger with regular fries >stand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

>go to five guys
>order burger with regular fries
>stand there waiting
>food is done, watching them put it all in a bag
>once they put the cup of fries in they literally take a container with like leftover fries and fucking shower everything inside the bag in fries
>get home
>take everything out
>all of the fucking fries that they threw in there makes up at least another order of fries on top of the regular fries I ordered
WTF MAN I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS
>>
>>7466094
it's a good thing. I always go to 5 guys with a friend or two and one small fry feeds us all. we just rip the bag down the sides and it folds into a placemat for everyone with fries in the middle
>>
>>7466095

Sharing fries just triggered me anon.

If you're sharing a 3$ side order at a fast food restaurant with anyone other than your child, you look like a fag.

Do you guys put 3 straws in your drinking cup too?
>>
>>7466126
Hey bro can I grab a few fries?
>>
>>7466126
>you look like a fag
idk seems like something silly to be self conscious about. I guess sharing food isn't in your comfort zone but many people and cultures do it. you shouldn't guard your plate so viciously. i mean unless you want a whole order of five guys fries that's your choice I guess.... fatty
>>
>>7466126

then you've clearly never been to five guys, a small order of fries is well over 2 servings of fries. i made the mistake of ordering a medium amount of fries, it came in a huge paper bag, what the fuck
>>
>>7466169

Good response, I was only pretending to be retarded because bored.

My parents bred 11 kids and I'm the youngest so I have food sharing issues because older bros would steal my food. I can't even share popcorn with my girlfriend without subconsciously thinking i need to eat it all before her
>>
>>7466126
>3 straws in drinking cup
not even sure how you associate the two at all. on one hand you get a bunch of fries in one order, enough that 2 to 3 people are satisfied splitting. on the other you have 3 drinks because each person wants to drink that amount to themselves. you just sound like you don't have friends and you are a fat fuck that orders a regular five guys fry to himself. also nice spengebab meme queer
>>
>>7466126
Only the fattest of the fat people order fries at 5 guys without the intention of sharing them. Its a ridiculous amount of fries.

Also do you really concern yourself about other people that much? Literally no one cares that you aren't being a fatass and are splitting fries with a friend so that you both don't need to spend 12+ dollars on fast food
>>
>>7466126

You know something, I was going to get off of /ck/ and finish my paper right now, but this post pisses me off. What the fuck is your fucking problem? You piece of shit. Why the fuck is sharing food all of a sudden faggoty? Sharing food in a super expensive restaurant I can sort of understand as it is frowned upon and some restaurants will actually charge you for shared food, but for fucks sake they are a massive portion of fries. The staff will often even say "are you sure you want a large order, the small one is pretty big". Fuck you. You're a scumbag. You are everything wrong with American society. Go to hell.
>>
>>7466094
The cup isnt the portion m8, they always do a cup, and depending on the size they chuck in x amount more, even with a small they chuck in more than thee cup full, and a small fries is still more than enough for one person, I believe their recomennded serings are small for 1, regular for 2 and large for 3 people
>>
>>7466189
Get back to your paper
>>
five guys shovels on the cheap potatoes to compensate for the fact that their burgers are tiny as fuck
>>
>>7466203
them Cajun fries are awesome tho.
and small says who? how much bigger you want them, fatass?
>>
File: tom hanks.jpg (92KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tom hanks.jpg
92KB, 400x400px
>mfw order cheeseburger with regular fry
>mfw I eat all of it
>>
>>7466194
Since when do they have more than 2 sizes?
>>
>>7466188
>>7466189

>5 guys in expensive
>sharing a 3$ side item

Now i get where you guys are coming from, you're probably middle class. My parents would be happy if I only spent $14 a day on lunch.
>>
>>7466228(You)
>>
>>7466228
that's because your fat
rim shot
>>
>>7466228

Dude I am so far from middle class. It's none of your business how much money my parents have but I promise you my socioeconomic background doesn't make a fucking difference. I rarely ever eat fast food, but if I do I don't feel the need to buy myself a small (large) order of fries to stuff down my throat and I love the idea of sharing food with others as well as cooking for other people. Maybe you enjoy the idea of becoming a selfish, obese, cunt who has to buy a bigger vehicle because he can't fit through the door of shitty gay little smart car anymore, but by the time we're both 30, I won't need a fucking electric wheelchair to get around.
>>
>>7466236
>poor people can't afford the luxury of a rascal mobility scooter
>>
>>7466242

Only in America will you find able bodied people using electric scooters to get around because they are so fucking fat they get tired from walking. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>7466236
okay youve got to be middle class to be this upset
>>
>>7466189

>he bought into the college meme

What a waste. My resume says I graduated from college, but I only went for a semester. The fake diploma in my office seals the deal.

Don't go to college anons.
>>
>>7466251
lmao
>>
>>7466251

The only people who think college is a meme are idiots who were too dumb to go, studied shit or didn't go to grad school.
>>
File: .1man.png (10KB, 491x373px) Image search: [Google]
.1man.png
10KB, 491x373px
So..free fries...I don't get it. I wish I had some fries.
>>
>>7466236

I like sharing certain foods too anon, just not communal finger foods, or something that costs $3.

McDonald's large fry is more than enough for one person as well, do you share frys at McDonalds?
>>
>>7466203
>small
They're the biggest burgers I've ever had at a fast food place, so unless you're comparing it to the BURGER KING QUADRUPLE STACKER BACON MEME BURGER or some shit then I dunno what you're talking about
>>
File: 234B.png (175KB, 488x473px) Image search: [Google]
234B.png
175KB, 488x473px
>>7466094
>$10 for a burger and fries
>>
>>7466260

Don't make it so obvious that you've never actually had an adult job next time.
>>
>>7466094
you're an ungrateful fuck

fuck you
>>
>>7466285

Not him, but the precooked weight of each patty is 1/5 lb (3.2 oz) and a one patty burger is $5.49.

You can get a double cheeseburger at McDonalds for $1, and it will have 3.8 oz of beef.
>>
It's unamerican if you don't eat an entire crop of fried potatoes and wash them down with 4 buckets of coke after eating a meme burger.
>>
>>7466095

I coach middle school aged girls lacrosse and even they can finish a small fry.

You should get your testosterone levels checked.
>>
>>7466319
American?
>>
>>7466095
you can't even finish a small fucking fry without 2 other people helping you?
>>
>>7466294

Does adult job consist of breaking your back for minimum wage? Clearly.

Piss off you moronic faggot. I apologize that not everyone wants to live a life of mediocrity.
>>
>>7466321

Yes.
>>
>>7466342
Why would he have an office for his manual labor job?
>>
I miss five guys, shit was cash. Nothing similar in NZ
>>
>>7466289
A fast food burger and fries, at that. And it's more like $12.
>>
>>7466285
>yfw they are smaller than 80% of the burgers at Carl's Jr.
>>
>>7466236
>bragging about mommy and daddies money on a mongolian chicken recipe forum
>>
>>7466305
mcdouble and double cheeseburgers got reduced to 3.2oz when they left the dollar menu
>>
why are you complaining? extra free fries are always good in my book.
>>
>>7466319
>>7466325
pretty sure I'm replying to bait but it has nothing to do with being able to finish it, or the price, although it's obviously a plus. I could eat 2 regular cheeseburgers and a regular fry from five guys to myself. but my friends and I have self control and splitting fries is satisfying because we don't need to be on the verge of regurgitation every time we eat unlike those who treat food like it still has monetary value after its eaten and inhale as much of it as fast as possible. besides no where in my post did I say I couldn't eat it to myself. I just said said its enough for us to share and be satisfied. I guess self control is just something you don't have and it's why you are fat. if you stop eating like a pig you'll lose the weight. seriously I hope you don't keep eating yourselves to death. it's a shitty way to go and you'll never enjoy food like normal people. if you need help for over eating there are resources for it. you just have to do a little leg work mans seek them out. good luck you greasy bastards
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.