[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Street Food >tfw pic related at the local garage restaurant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

ITT: Street Food

>tfw pic related at the local garage restaurant I eat at.
>tfw crack addict after the first bite.
>tfw buy three more orders because it was that good.
>>
>>7465562
dafuc is that, describe it's contents
>>
>>7465573
looks like poutine on beef and potato chips
>>
The fuck is a garage restaurant? Are americans so poor they can't afford proper buildings for cooking establishments that they have to operate food businesses out of garages?
>>
>>7465573
That is called a PRIME RIB POUTINE.

The thin stuff on the bottom right is a shaved potato, you know how they make those really long potato chips? It's like that.

That cheese in the center and up top is mozzarella, damn good. And the brown gravy they got is top notch senpai. And ofc the prime rib itself, it tasted more like a roast if anything but I wasn't complaining cause it was still really good with the gravy.
>>
>>7465587
Well, the place that makes this is some local restaurant I've been to for a little while. They converted a Jiffy Lube into a restaurant, and they still have one of the garage doors active for the summer.

So in all fairness, I call it a garage restaurant.
>>
>>7465587
>classic eurocuck bait
>>
>>7465603
Thanks senpai

I'll try to duplicate it. Is the gravy sweet (as in bbq sauce) or savory?
>>
>>7465627
It's brown gravy, so savory.
>>
>I only eat "real" food from street vendors when I pack through Asia because I enjoy spending half my trip in the toilet from gutter oil.
>>
>>7465627
It's got a heavy beef broth kind of taste to it, and there's a hint of black pepper in it. It's like they trimmed the prime rib and made it leaner, only for them to melt a bit of the fat in with the gravy.
>>
>>7465639
Thanks again famiglio
>>
>>7465644
Here's another thing they got.
>>
>>7465587
No its just a really shabby hole in the wall.

There an amazing phillipino restaurant at the beach nearby. Its not even advertised, theres just a shack, 4 shabby benches surrounded by a big fence. This is all behind the building off the street where you cant see the benches, But its fucking packed with asians everyday. One guy and his wife own and run it.

8 lumpia is $3
$0.50 a skewer of lechón,longganisa, tapa,torta, adoboor the shrimp i forgot the name of.
>>
>>7465661
*longaniza
>>
>>7465562
Looks undercooked. Is t the cheese supposed to melt?
>>
>>7465673
Man the fuck up m8
>>
>>7465673
It melted pretty quick when I ordered mine. I ordered the steak med-well, and everything was really hot when it came to my booth.
>>
>>7465692
Why cook it at all. Fuck it, just give me a raw potato, uncooked meat, and cover it in cold cheese.
>>
>>7465661

anything called kare kare there on the menu at the phillipino place?
>>
File: my-nigga.gif (1MB, 245x127px) Image search: [Google]
my-nigga.gif
1MB, 245x127px
>>7465562
>poutine
>>
>>7465615
They have one just like that here in Greenville except it has two garage doors. The place is always so packed 100% of the time because their food is so good.
>>
>>7466017
That's not poutine.
>>
>>7465562
I don't know what the fuck that is but it looks amazing
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.