[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only occasional /ck/er here. Quick question. I'm trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: strawberry-ice-cream_tuneblog.jpg (115KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
strawberry-ice-cream_tuneblog.jpg
115KB, 500x500px
Only occasional /ck/er here. Quick question.

I'm trying to integrate Quark into my diet because it's cheap and high quality protein, but shit's boring as fuck.

I had this idea. What if I blend it with some milk and bananas + strawberries and freeze it. What kind of consistency would I get, would it be like ice cream, or will it be like a solid firm block?

I've never made ice cream before, so if someone who has can help me out here, would be nice. All I have on hand is a stick blender, if that matters.

Also if you have any other ideas how I can make this Quark palatable, I would greatly appreciate it.
>>
Heh, that one on the left looks like vagina
>>
Solid block.To get anything creamy you need an ice machine.

Also cold food requires more aroma to taste.
>>
It would be a firm block, because of the way the ice crystals form when it freezes while still. You can either use an ice cream machine to make it soft, or you can spend the day stirring it while it freezes.
Stir every 5 minutes or so, and make sure to scrape the edges. It won't be as soft as ice cream, but it should improve the consistency significantly.
>>
>>7464078
you should probably just leave it unfrozen, it would turn out like a yogurt if you get all the proportions right
>>
>>7464078
I freeze the fruits and blend them with greek yogurt and honey. Instant ice cream.
>>
>>7464115
Forgot to say, if you chop the strawberries it's easier to blend.
>>
>Also if you have any other ideas how I can make this Quark palatable, I would greatly appreciate it.

When I used to eat it i mixed in 1-2 tbsp of Nutella. Tasted delicious.
>>
>>7464122
Too much sugar my diet.
>>7464118
I figured that out myself, blended a bunch thickly as yogurt and left a bit in the freezer just to see how it turns out. If it can't become edible without an ice cream machine, guess I'll have to deal with just blending it.
>>
I hope you are not trying that lowfat shit.

It's literally glue. /fit/ please go
>>
>>7464143
>tfw low fat greek yoghurt tastes better than the regular kind
>>
>>7464143
That said I lost a few pounds with having low fat quark+fruits+stevia for dinner.

It still sucked tho.
>>
>>7464143
>high quality Quark with lower fat content that's not been deprived of fat completely
>literally glue

Anon, pls. I might be trying to get /fit/, but I'm not a retard, I don't shy away from good, healthy fat. Just trying to eat as clean as possible on a budget, thankfully here in Euroland it's not too hard to find quality protein for cheap.
>>
>>7464159
As long as you spend th extra calories there's no point in worrying about the tiny extra fat. The ones that should be worried are the guys who only lift and don't do cardio.
>>
>>7464078
strawberry quark is awesome OP, do it
>>
File: topfenknödel.jpg (144KB, 720x370px) Image search: [Google]
topfenknödel.jpg
144KB, 720x370px
There's tons of tasty desserts you can make with quark, but I guess those don't really fall in the "healthy" category?
>>
fresh berries, fresh fruit, cinnamon

these are the things to add to your quark
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.