[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cooking for my crush this friday, what salads makes girls want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9

File: cooking-class-date-645x754.jpg (89KB, 645x754px) Image search: [Google]
cooking-class-date-645x754.jpg
89KB, 645x754px
Cooking for my crush this friday, what salads makes girls want to put out? She also requested me to make my burgers, so i'm gonna bake some buns and get some good meat, but i can't decide what toppings to go for, i'm used to making big manly burgers, but the mood might require something more light. Was thinking of trying blue cheese, but she said she doesn't really like french cheeses, so i'm not sure if i should risk going for it.

Send help please.
>>
>>7454290
She sounds horrible
>>
>>7454294
She's one of those "hippie" girls, she doesn't actually eat meat, but she was okay with me making burgers because the butcher i go to raises his own animals.

Not looking for anything serious, but she's fucking hot.
>>
>>7454294

how
>>
Make some crab legs and I guarantee she puts out
>>
>>7454316
see
>>7454304
>>
>>7454304
She doesn't eat meat, but she eats meat. Sounds like she's just a pseudo-vegetarian for attention. Ditch her.
>>
>>7454304
Degenerate scum.
>>
>>7454330
>>7454334

i don't see a problem with any of these things
>>
Toppings for burgers should always be on the side, let her make her own. At that point it becomes an activity to do together.

To impress, get some "safe" toppings, but make them seem trendy. Like stone ground mustard, roasted tomato remoulade instead of ketchup, baby spinach instead of lettuce (say it tastes fresher and is better for you or some shit), sauteed mushrooms and onions, etc. Make it seem fancy.
>>
>>7454339
You sound horrible
>>
>>7454334
She does actually admit to only not buying any meat, morals are for suckers. I hear she's into psychedelics and bdsm, totally worth the effort of cooking a meal and taking her out for a movie if you'd ask me. Still wanted to go check out deadpool anyway.
>>
>>7454340
It's still just a friggin' cheeseburger
>>
>>7454348
She doesn't buy meat, how do you figure there are no morals involved? I don't think this chick will give a shit what kind of burger you give her, as long as the meat tastes decent.
>>
>>7454348
Go see 10 cloverfield lane instead
>>
>>7454340
>To impress, get some "safe" toppings, but make them seem trendy. Like stone ground mustard, roasted tomato remoulade instead of ketchup, baby spinach instead of lettuce (say it tastes fresher and is better for you or some shit), sauteed mushrooms and onions, etc. Make it seem fancy.

That sounds totally pretentious as fuck, it's perfect, thanks anon.
>>
>>7454290
If you want something on the lighter side try out currant and camembert with an onion-red wine chutney. You could also go the pineapple route or some shit.
First one being more pretentious, second one more girly.
>>
>>7454371

>camembert and red wine in a burger
>'on the lighter side'
>>
You could use brioche buns isntead of baking your own. Girls love brioche in all its forms and hopefully she won't have tried it before - afaik most fast food joints don't use them.

As far as toppings go you could try:

Lettuce, tomato, avocado, sriracha based salsa, cheddar, pickles and crispy bacon.
>>
>>7454378
And you can swap the bacon for crispy onions for an even lighter one.
>>
>>7454290
nigger, you don't cook for girls until after they put out. she's going to come chow down with you then fuck a chad later.
>>
Quick-pickle some red onions for the burgers. Good shit.
>>
File: IMG_3555.jpg (1020KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3555.jpg
1020KB, 3264x2448px
>>7454378
I'm counting on her falling for my homemade buns/bread. Please don't judge harshly, I'm new to actually preparing good food, this was my first try at baking bread.
>>
crush up some star anus into the dressing. greek salad if you know what I mean.
>>
>>7454383
A grill actually set me up with her, we've been texting for 2 weeks, i'm pretty sure i'm good for a nice friday night. Otherwise i'll just have fun eating good food, watching deadpool and popping some acid with her and then move on.
>>
>>7454290
post pics of yourself OP
>>
>>7454409
I don't want to open myself up to doxxing. I'm a 6'7" guy, go figure.
>>
>>7454412
we're definitely going to need some pics senpai
>>
>>7454290
Apparently goat cheese is an aphrodesiac (spelling?) so put some of that on her burger.
>>
File: fuckit.png (208KB, 498x372px) Image search: [Google]
fuckit.png
208KB, 498x372px
>>7454443
I dislike photographs, so i usually never go and take pictures of myself. This is what i use on facebook and tinder. Pretentious as fuck, but please don't judge.
>>
Regular salad w/ romaine hearts,aragula, cucumber, cherry tomatoes.
Take a mason jar, put 2/3 olive oil, a bit less than 1/3 red wine vinegar, crushed garlic, a big spoonful of dijon mustard, salt and pepper.
Use this as vinaigrette.

For burgers make regular ones, but instead of going for stuff like blue cheese just get some nicer buns, and the best fattest ground meat you can find. Good cheddar cheese too and fresh veggies.
Tomatoes (put some pepper on them), pickles, onion, lettuce, make a sauce with ketchup,mayo,mustard and bacon. It's a safe bet and always good.
>>
>>7454412
>>7454456

>post says he's not gonna post pics
>posts pics later
seemslegit.avi
>>
>>7454456
They say smoking's bad for you
>>
>>7454461
>he's never been pressured into posting nudes online
>>7454456
now post nudes senpai
>>
>>7454461
whatever.
>>
>>7454456
You're kidding, right? Get a haircut and don't take pictures with your smokes
>>
>>7454464
You first~
>>
Warm mushroom salad with Dijon dressing and fried goat cheese rounds. Add some cranberries in there too if you want~
>>
>>7454469
>cutting curly hair
>>
>>7454390
you're not getting a goddamn thing tonight with those buns.
>>
>>7454475
It shouldn't be long enough to be curly, queer.
>>
>>7454476
Dude, she's a pseudo-vegetarian, any homemade bun will be top-tier.
>>
>>7454469
A grill wanted to take that picture and told me to light a smoke for it, blame her pretentious hipster art. Like i said, i don't like photographs, this picture and a few pics with chicks/friends are all i actually have.
>>
>>7454304
post pic. She sounds horrible, I hope she's extremely hot or has something else going for her. I dated a weed smoking obnoxious hippie, it was annoying. But she liked to play n64 with me, was always buying me good vinyl, 9/10 looking and was sweet. I tolerated her shitty weed smoking and she tolerated my taste for bourbon and it worked out OK.
>>
>>7454481
>not showing your curly hair
>>
>>7454485
Fair enough
>>
>>7454406
Have you ever taken acid before, anon?
>>
>>7454487
Sorry that you're the one weirdo that's into jews
>>
>>7454476
They tasted better then any shitty bun i ever bought at the store. Bakeries don't make burger buns around here. Next batch will be better, i promise.
>>
>>7454491
Multiple times, best drug around.
>>
>>7454495
>Next batch will be better, i promise.
Baking is the best. Post pics. After you get a haircut.
>>
>>7454497
Just making sure m8. Best of luck and have fun. I wouldn't want somebody taking acid for the first time on a first date with a gril they fancy. Girls and strangers in general make me uneasy on acid, I only used to like taking it with a small group of close introverted guy friends. No homo, it's just that extroverts, females, and strangers made me uncomfortable.
>>
>>7454497
Last time I did it I could hear my mom yelling
> "how could you do this! Hoooow could you do this"
I thought for sure I died, but then they told me I wasn't dead
>"so my moms dead?!?"

Still the best drug around
>>
File: 1421822236011.png (251KB, 317x474px) Image search: [Google]
1421822236011.png
251KB, 317x474px
>>7454464
>pressure
>on 4chan
>>
>>7454506
are you sure you arent gay
>>
>>7454290
Aight, nephew. Imma gib it to ya strait.

Your food's purpose is to entice and arouse her. Don't cook the same way that you would for a guy.

Start out with a half-cappuccino and a light appetizer. Make sure you have a milk frother or a steam wand or froth that shit up some other way. Caffeine is a stimulant and getting her to lick the froth off her lips will help keep things moving in the right direction.

A few different types of bruschetta - olive tapenade, fresh tomato and basil, and cream cheese with lox or smokey salmon and fresh jalapeno - should do nicely for the appetizer.

Then serve a decent white wine, like a chardonnay. This buys you some time for conversation and a short break before dinner.

For the salad, use fresh strawberries, chopped nuts, parmesan (you can ask her if she wants the last one and just grate it on to her plate) and spring greens with a midly sweet balsamic vinaigrette dressing.

Reverse sear the burgers. That way you can cook them partly in the oven without having to stand over a stove while your date feels neglected. Finish them off with a little bit of oil on high heat in a pan.

An another anon suggested, have a variety of toppings and condiments available. Pickled jalapenos are a good option to add to your list. If you're doing onions make sure they're quick pickled. If she doesn't put them on her burger, leave them off yours.

Prepare as much as you can beforehand. The sauteed onions and mushrooms can be finished earlier and kept warm by putting them near the oven vent. The burgers can be seasoned and formed and kept wrapped in the fridge. The nuts, strawberries, jalapeno, etc. can also be prepped ahead.

Finish off with a chocolate themed dessert. Dark chocolate frozen yogurt with blueberries would work well.

These are all fairly easy recipes to follow and don't require much work. Whatever you decide to cook, don't kill yourself over it. Just keep her engaged and keep things lively and don't talk about your food.
>>
>>7454521
Sounds like a good trip. Last Valentine day, me and a chick i had only met a few day ahead hooked up, took some acid a still had left, never tested it beforehand. It was the hardest tab i've ever done, the extra 2cb pill i took with it didn't make it any easier.

Best trip ever.
>>
>>7454542
This is more then i could have ever asked for, thanks anon.
>>
>>7454536
I'm less than 5% gay
>>
>>7454542
>Step 1. Buy an espresso machine

Great advice, bud.
>>
File: Capturar.png (318KB, 502x473px) Image search: [Google]
Capturar.png
318KB, 502x473px
>>7454304
>she doesn't actually eat meat, but she was okay with me making burgers because the butcher i go to raises his own animals.

That's actually very mature and the only kind of vegetarian I respect.

She has a political stance on the subject and isn't one of those ''eww dead animal'' or ''we are not supposed to be eat meat'' extremists.
>>
>>7454550
have you atleast tried sucking a dick before?
how do you know you dont like it
>>
>>7454542
I would actually just cook everything when she gets there and ask for help. If she doesn't cook, have her chop the onions, salad and stuff. It's great to break the tension, even better if it's a tiny kitchen.
>>
>>7454575
I've never sucked a dick. Not saying it'll never happen but I doubt I'll ever suck a dick.
>>
>>7454603
i wish i could suck a dick some day
>>
>>7454572
bfy .tw / 4fJz

>>7454585
This can work. But for the love of jeebus don't have her cut onions. Make sure you have an apron and give her work that will increase her heart rate.
>Hey, can you wisk these eggs for me. I need them really smooth.
>When she's done. "Thanks, but I don't think I need them anymore."
>"But if you can crush some spices with this mortar and pestle that would be great."
>>
>>7454603
Whats the matter scared you might like it
>>
>>7454622
>here, I need you to gently stroke this salami
>>
File: Autism Contest.png (179KB, 650x214px) Image search: [Google]
Autism Contest.png
179KB, 650x214px
>>7454622
>bfy .tw / 4fJz
>>
File: 252.jpg (56KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
252.jpg
56KB, 650x650px
>>7454622
>>
>>7454630
>here, I need you to vigorously stroke this salami
fixed

Increased heart rate on her part will make OP look better as she will be seeing him up close, in color, and without 5 instagram filters.
>>
>>7454374
That for me is light in the sense of "mood"
You know, fruity, different, sweet as opposed to bacon tripple cheese hot jalapeno burger
>>
>Thinking your cooking will influence a woman's libido/decision to fuck you

Lmao
>>
>>7455642
Welcome to 4chan
>>
>>7455642
He's gay
>>
>>7455642
And here i was thinking a salad with really make a girl put out, bummer.
>>
>>7455642

never say never dude. you never know when something you do well/with passion or care is going to touch some libidinal nerve.
>>
File: 1445724684479.jpg (98KB, 680x709px) Image search: [Google]
1445724684479.jpg
98KB, 680x709px
>>7454290
>crush
4chins is for adults, mods please ban this cunt
>>
Put pomegranate seeds on top of the salad and she will want to fuck, also a poppyseed vinaigrette makes girls want to fug.

I have extensively researched this topic and have sex 2 times a day, once right after lunch and once right after dinner (haven't done breakfast salads yet).

Other things in salad that makes girls really horny is: avocado, toasted pine nuts, shaved fennel/grapefruit, roasted beets and goat cheese.

There is a reason that "romantic" restaurants offer some salads that often contain these ingredients it is being it makes women have sex and so the men who pay on the date will have a really romantic sexy date night and want to take the girl back to the restaurant. It's double mind control from the simple sexual salad, anon! This is a COMMONLY USED TACTIC in the industry, trust me I have been secretly doing research for years about sex and salad, hopefully my findings will bring to light something that has happened to all of us, anon. Think about your family dinners, and mommy orders a salad and dad looks at her approvingly for just a second before ordering his meal! It's because they have planted (haha pardon the pun coming through) a subconscious women-salad (these special things I mentioned)-sex connection even in DAD"S MIND for YEARS!

Anyway anon I hope you have a really good time and please post with results so I can include them in my report. Audio or video recordings would also be really helpful thanks!!
>>
>>7454290
>burger with fixins and a salad
niggawut?
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.