[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /ck/ Went grocery shopping and came home with this. Beets,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (193KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193KB, 640x1136px
Hey /ck/
Went grocery shopping and came home with this.

Beets,
Romaine Lettuce
Sage
Rosemary
Spinach
Kale
Carrots
Tomatoes
Lemon
Avocado
Ginger
Cucumber
Sweet potato
Coconut Oil (not pictured)

Is there anything interesting I can do with any of this besides eating it all raw in a salad? Or should I just do that and soak all the juicy nutrient gains?
Pls help a noob, thanks
>>
>>7451486
Wheres the meat? Wheres the essence
>>
>>7451486
only had 50 bucks, got all of this for $38 bucks, also not listed was a liter of water and a plant based protein supplement I wanted to try that was like 5 bucks. I could pick up some meat but I'm trying to stay away from meat when I can. I'd rather have fish or eggs, I have eggs, no fish though.
>>
>>7451486

You can throw it all in the trash and order a pizza
>>
>>7451495
meant to quote
>>7451494

>>7451499
the pizza would come out to only about 10 bucks cheaper though for less food
>>
>>7451502

Yeah. You'd save money and actually have an enjoyable meal that would give you enough energy to work your shitty job so you can afford the gas money to drive your dad to gay bars
>>
>>7451509
I don't have a job though
>>
>>7451509
Whats wrong with gay bars?
>>
well there doesn't seem to be much help here so I think I'm just gonna eat it all raw.
>>
File: 1449531830292.jpg (102KB, 460x578px) Image search: [Google]
1449531830292.jpg
102KB, 460x578px
>>7451517

Where did I say there was something wrong with gay bars?

Are you gay or something? You fucking queer

>>7451513
All the more reason to save money.
>>
File: 1390898143213.jpg (91KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1390898143213.jpg
91KB, 1024x576px
Oh nigga, you went to the store without a list didn't you? You can't do that anymore nigga, you gotta stop that.

One thing you could try is making a chunky coctail sauce or a cold soup.

>liquify the tomatoes, this will serve as the "broth"
>Add only half a lemon's juice.
>Dice Beets, Cucumber, carrots, and avocado. add to wet stuff.
>Add herbs as desired.
>Magically find a way to make chips out of the sweet potato, kale, or spinach
>eat as chips and dip until you get frustrated and eat it like soup.

Somewhere along the way its recommended you add salt, but gl hf OP.
>>
File: 1456451031482.jpg (95KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
1456451031482.jpg
95KB, 550x600px
>>7451486
>Beets
roast 'em with your other root veggies (potatoes and carrots)
>Romaine Lettuce
salad, tacos?
>Sage
>Rosemary
really the only thing I can think of for both of these is preparing soups, or roasting poultry. good luck here
>Spinach
salad
>Kale
saute with garlic or bacon
>Carrots
eat raw, or roasted as stated earlier
>Tomatoes
>Lemon
>Avocado
all three of these along with onion, garlic, and maybe some jalapeno, and you could get away with guacamole. buy some chips
>Ginger
could potentially juice this with the kale, an apple, and some lemon. it's a fucking amazing combo.
>Cucumber
salad (buy some dressing ffs)
>Sweet potato
bake at 400F for 1hr
>Coconut Oil (not pictured)
fry some shit? idk man

just my immediate thoughts. you really need some rice, beans, nuts, and small quantities of meat at the very least. I hope this isn't all you bought at the store.
>>
>>7451486
>>7453540
by the way, looking at your picture, I really hope you aren't this dumb, but that isn't a cucumber... it's a zucchini squash. anyways, you can roast that too.
>>
>>7453542
that was definitely a cucumber
>>
>>7451534
Um that's problematic. Whats wrong with being gay?
>>
>>7453542
Are you you an idiot? That's a cucumber.
>>
File: its_a_fucking_zucchini.png (836KB, 877x857px) Image search: [Google]
its_a_fucking_zucchini.png
836KB, 877x857px
>>7454781
>>7454803
notice the knob on the end of it. cucumbers are round. cucumbers are also generally bumpy, and that thing in OP's picture is fairly smooth.
>>
>>7451486
u at least need some bread and dip for that shit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.