[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, so me and my friend were starving and the only thing on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Fantastic-Four-Dennys.jpg (169KB, 630x519px) Image search: [Google]
Fantastic-Four-Dennys.jpg
169KB, 630x519px
Ok, so me and my friend were starving and the only thing on the road near us was Denny's, not the best place but it's fine enough for some grub on the road

Anyway, my friend through a big hissy fit about it and the whole time just kept complaining that he was going to get sick from their "fake eggs", I explained that there is no such thing, but we argued for about an hour about whether the eggs were fake or not

Fake eggs don't exist, right? He is being silly yes?
>>
>>7450221
Your friend is a retard. Then again, so are you.
>>
>>7450221
Egg Beaters are kinda like fake eggs. They're egg whites that are made to replicate the taste of eggs without the yolks. They have them at Denny's but you have to ask for them specifically. Denny's uses eggs.
>>
>>7450221
Fake eggs exist, but only in China. The US mass produces eggs, it's no question that their real. The quality, however, is more questionable
>>
>>7450221
Denny's cooks real eggs. They're just shitty. If you don't like shitty eggs from a shitty restaurant, order something else. Most shitty restaurants cook shitty eggs.
>>
>>7450221
Their scrambled eggs may be fake, I've seen some places use this big heavy duty plastic bag full of powder, they add boiling water to it and shake it up and BOOM! SCRAMBLED EGGS! Kinda freaky, and the scrambled eggs have zero flavor in them, wonder what's in that bag.
>>
>>7450402
The are just dehydrated eggs. Nothing fake about them. They are a staple in the military.
>>
>>7450402
They're not fake, they're dehydrated like instant mashed potatoes
>>
>>7450402
It's powdered eggs.
They spray beaten eggs onto the inside of a super-hot metal surface, which instantly vaporizes the water, leaving a crust of dried egg. That gets scraped off the drum, and ground up. Boom, powdered eggs, just add water.
>>
>>7450221
I refuse to enter a Denny's since to actually order any of these things I'd have to say their retarded names.
>>
>>7450413
No you don't. Ask for a goddamn club sandwich because it's the only decent thing on the menu.
>>
>>7450444
Country fried steak is good no matter how shitty it is

Even frozen dinner ones are good despite being utter shite
>>
>>7450221
I worked at Dennys a few years ago as a Hostess. While I did learn some not-too-great things about their food, I can say for sure they do not have fake eggs.

What Dennys typically will serve you when you order eggs is liquid eggs which are just eggs that were already taken out of the shell.

If your friend really is worried, specifically ask for "shell eggs". The waitress will know what you are talking about. They keep regular eggs on standby specifically for this request.

I can take any other questions about Dennys food if you have them. I saw plenty of shit.
>>
>>7450221
We haven't had a Denny's here in Cincinnati for like... Close to 15 years.

Denny's was one of several places that pulled out after the 2001 riots. Business at its core doesn't give a flying fuck about your political correctness. If a sizable chunk of your population are lawless apes that do nothing but loiter, damage property and randomly rage out then nothing is forcing a business to stay. So after the riots almost overnight 10-20 chains left and never came back.
>>
>>7451201
London?
>>
File: mc13202194.jpg (1MB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
mc13202194.jpg
1MB, 2000x1333px
>fucking numbers in words
>reading it as 'slamtostic'
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.