[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /ck/ I'm a Penn State graduate, and I wanted to share

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: o.jpg (77KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
77KB, 960x539px
Hey /ck/

I'm a Penn State graduate, and I wanted to share something with you all that was a Penn State Drunken tradition

The tradition is a place called "Are U Hungry"

Pic related is the famous "Fat Bitch", which is a sandwich with american cheese, shaved steak, chicken fingers, mozzarella sticks, ketchup, mayo, and french fries. I would usually get bacon on it as well.

It feels like your heart is going to die when you eat one.

Their entire menu is similar to this and there's some pretty interesting gems in there, too.

Any places that you know of make food like this?
>>
>>7446970
Scalfani's makes a great 'wich like this
>>
File: 3813571427_cbff542e70_o[1].jpg (90KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
3813571427_cbff542e70_o[1].jpg
90KB, 500x375px
ab pack or just ab
short for afterbirth
>>
>RHYTHMIC SLAPPING SOUNDS
>>
>>7446970
>ketchup on steak
>mayo on anything besides tuna fish
>fries on sandwich meme
pleb
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grease_trucks

That started at Rutgers University. Fat Darrell was the first one. Even when I went there more than a decade ago people were protesting against names like "Fat Bitch" and "Fat Filipino."
>>
File: 44990-201509141627.jpg (29KB, 479x319px) Image search: [Google]
44990-201509141627.jpg
29KB, 479x319px
Smokey's Poutinerie "Bulgoger Poutine"

It's your typical /fatass/ poutine but covered with Bulgogi meat (Korean BBQ Beef), sriracha mayo, and kimchi slaw.
>>
File: 168s.jpg (7KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
168s.jpg
7KB, 168x168px
There's also a sandwich place near me that makes a sandwich called "The Kitchen Sink" with seven different meats in it. Shit is noice.
>>
>>7446970
I'm fairly certain you can duplicate this at any Sheetz.
>>
>>7446970

Just so you know, your "Pedo State tradition" is sold in just about every snack bar in northern france and belgium.
>>
>>7446970
>white trash
>>
Whataburger. Burger topped with chicken strips, and honey mustard.
>>
>>7447494
>how many memes can we throw together in one dish?
>>
>>7446970
>Penn State Drunken tradition
The last time I heard about one of those, it was all over the news for months.
>>
There's a sandwich called "Fat Bitch" being sold near a college? Are there no feminists in your campus?
>>
>>7446970
These sandwich places are extremely common on college campuses. Ohio state has one called PJ's. Also has a fat bitch but I think it's different than the one you described
>>
>>7446970
Penn state famous for fat bitches? Sounds about right.
>>
>>7446970
Got a place in Ausfagland called 'Pete's charcoal chicken' They do a 'Pete's special' kebab with chips and egg inside of it.

Fucking glorious when stoned as fuck
>>
>>7447562
They also sell a Sandusky, a hotdog with a really small bun.
>>
>>7447562
Fat bitches have been bitching about the fat bitch since 2004. At the Rutgers grease trucks, the menu says "Fat Beach" since the university told them to change the name.
>>
you went to shitty school with shitty food

enjoy your useless degree you cock munchers
>>
>>7447537
I thought the same thing.

Would definitely still try though.
>>
>>7446970
>I'm a Penn State graduate
for a moment I thought you were talking about being graduated from prison
>>
>>7446970
fat sandwich for university of illinois students in cpaign
>>
>>7446970
i cant imagine how you graduated feeling the need to put a space after every sentence
>>
>>7446970
Do you eat it before or after molesting the children?
>>
>>7448096
anal faggot

>i
>cant
>no punctuation

try again
>>
>>7446970
that sandwich sounds like a fucking joke, like taking all the leftovers from a public school cafeteria and slopping it on some cheap bun

i bet you kids would crack a smile getting to say "fat bitch" in public, huhuhu hilarious. fuck off. you're a disgrace to your fellow alumni
>>
>>7448106
>try again
sure thing you little prick, you oughta go back and check to see if you really met the college standards for writing, fucking chump. penn state is a joke.
>>
>>7446970
Penn State main here, I'd rather keep going to the BK than that shithole. Come back when you have something actually interesting worth sharing beyond the American tradition of stacking crap on crap for shock value.
>>
>>7448116
say what you want but i made you attempt grammar
>>
>>7448128
if you're gonna stick a space after every sentence like you're a fuckin poet, i guess its better to do what you're doing, and stick with one at a time. kudos, tell your professors how much you've learned.
>>
>>7447615
>>7447615
Top fucking kek
>>
>>7447615
cheeky
>>
>>7447494
Its smokes you mongoloid
>>
>>7446970
In Tampa, Florida, there's a joint called Hamburger Mary's, and they make dank burgers served by drag queens. Used to have a burger that had grilled cheese sandwiches for buns. Now the grossest they have has macaroni and cheese on it.
>>
>>7447615
bwaaaahahahaha thats fuckin great
>>
>>7447537

this senpai

Korean + anything fusion food is usually terribly Meme
>>
>>7446970
>>7448126
>Penn State main

Sorry to hear about your molested buttholes
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.