[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do americans like to pay one dollar for a taco? do you guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Why do americans like to pay one dollar for a taco? do you guys do the same for your hamburgers as well?
>>
Only suckers and lazy restaurantfags pay $1 or more per taco.
>>
>>7441992
I usually pay .75c/taco personally.
>>
I'll pay a little extra if they also make the tortilla on the spot, but that's it.
>>
I've also never seen tacos that cost <.75c from any street cart in any place in the USA I've been in.
>>
used to be a place called lone wolf that had 39c tacos but I think more recently they upped the price to 60 something cents.
>>
I usually pay $3 for a taco
>>
>>7442044
89c.
>>
>>7442036
>>7442030
>>7442026
then you're paying for crappy tacos. there's no way tacos can be that price unless the tortillas are store bought.
>>
>>7442051
Of course they are. But the meat is usually pretty good. I like pastor personally.
>>
>>7442044
oh never mind now they are 89c tacos. I guess inflation, go figure.
>>
>>7442051
>there's no way tacos can be that price unless the tortillas are store bought

Or you make your own. Still cheaper with store-bought tortillas.
>>
>>7442061
>>7442061
not to sound elitist but one of the foundations of tacos are to have nice salsa and good tortillas. it isn't the same m8
>>
>>7441992
$1/taco isn't that bad for a good taco. This Mexican grocery store near me makes fucking based tacos for $1, there's like 10 different choices of meats, and tons of toppings and such, on fresh made tortillas. 2 is plenty to fill you up, 3 for a fatass.
Best deal though is this hole in the wall cash only barely speaks english place in the ghetto... Make awesome gigantic torta for $4. Love that place.

I've had 29ยข tacos also, but they were store bought tortillas with generic "taco meat" and store bought shredded cheese... Just something to eat with the cheap margaritas though lol.
>>
File: tumblr_m294q0pxce1r8qbr0o1_500.jpg (104KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m294q0pxce1r8qbr0o1_500.jpg
104KB, 500x375px
>>7442098
>tortas
sometimes I feel spoiled with good Mexican food arond here
>>
>>7441992
no clue. i payed around 3 euros for one today. money well spent, it was amazing
>>
>>7442280
what country m8?
>>
>>7442138
why is that thing in missionary position
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.